sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I was gifted a lovely holly stairstep with my handle in the code! *does a happy dance*

That is awesome- both because of the great code and because of the lovely gifter smile.gif

I was gifted a Mistletoe last night. That little one means that not only have I officially gotten my hands on one of each of the past holiday dragons, but they all have lineages I can easily continue. I'll get to breed lovely things next year! smile.gif

Filled my scroll up with neat 2nd gens of past Holiday dragons as well as three nice Holly lineages, one of them even a 4th gen. smile.gif

Hurrah! It's a girl! Yes i used influence but influence is not working 100%.

Edit: Typos

Edited by Tigerkralle

Was gifted that one:

user posted image

It took me eight hours (since I got the gift offer until an egg hatched so I could accept it) to figure out what I have here. rolleyes.gif

Thank you so much for this gift wub.gif

Edited by Gluria

My handsome Holly gendered right. wub.gif

Thanks for breeding such an amazing Holly Amazon_warrior, I might just take you up on the mate offer later, I'd love to continue this line (he's my very first perfectly checkered Holly). wink.gif

Edited by stagazer_7

My handsome Holly gendered right. wub.gif

Oh! I bred him, so glad he found a good home with you! biggrin.gif (If you need a mate, I can definitely breed you one of those, too. happy.gif)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

My first Holiday dragon of 2015 grew up - isn't he a beauty? happy.gif Thanks to the person who traded him to me! smile.gif Will hopefully be breeding him with her next year, if all goes well. (And assuming I don't get stupidly lucky and find other mates for both of them in February!)

I managed to swipe a Wrapping-Wing and a Solstice from the AP. They were the only one in the AP-- and somehow I sniped the other people who probably wanted those. I'm so happy! ;D

My first Holiday dragon of 2015 grew up - isn't he a beauty? happy.gif Thanks to the person who traded him to me! smile.gif Will hopefully be breeding him with her next year, if all goes well. (And assuming I don't get stupidly lucky and find other mates for both of them in February!)

Very nice, pretty lineage. Congrats

I got Tricolor Snow Angels! Not only is it my favorite, but it also happens to fit the pattern of the only Snow Angel I'd taken from the AP so far!! *snuggles Lady Concord* wub.gif Thank you, Terces, for breeding this pretty pairing!

I got Tricolor Snow Angels! Not only is it my favorite, but it also happens to fit the pattern of the only Snow Angel I'd taken from the AP so far!! *snuggles Lady Concord* wub.gif Thank you, Terces, for breeding this pretty pairing!

Me tooooo~ Tricolours! <3

Was poking around in the Biomes, saw and missed a Silver in the Coast. Moved on and guess what I found in the Volcano?

A Silver laugh.gif