TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

finally! smile.gif this is very differant! smile.gif Thank you TJ!!!

Oh what fun! I love these kind of puzzles. Can't wait to see where it leads. Thanks in advance, TJ! *toddles off to see where it all leads*

Oh, this message is really weird...

"You supposedly came from 12, but there is no link from there to here. "

Getting it after clicking various links. sad.gif

You have a silver trophy which means you can hold a maximum of 6 eggs with a total of 16 growing creatures at a single time. So yes, you have room for the 2011 Halloween eggs. smile.gif

How do you hold that many? Stage 1, stage 2 and stage 3? o.o I never seem to be able to hold more than 11 as it won't let me pick up extra if I have 6 eggs or six hatchlings at a time.

Just curious but is it just me or is the site down??? I saw one of the "Site is down" boards but they all were dated oct 5th and stuff...and i didnt see any posted for today...

bred my last pair of marrows Marrow x CB silver :3 4 eggs.

TJ, would you mind clearing this confusion up, since you seemingly made contradictory statements regarding the breedability of past Halloween dragons (here vs. here)? Thank you for your time and patience! happy.gif

EDITED TO ADD: Oh, never mind... I see you (or one of your moderators) edited your original post from October 8th and changed the 23:59 to 00:00. I guess that answers my question then....

Edited by Duysterwald

Out of curiosity are clutches of old releases still happening or is it likely most have bred by now?

Finally! biggrin.gif After last year, that I couldn't catch any pumpkin, this year I caught 7. I'm sooo happy!

Cant decide I have a pumpkin left to breed but I cant till tomorrow because im locked.. so should I breed it or save the space and catch new eggs.... idk.

Found some nice 2nd gen pumpkins though so im happy. smile.gif

OMG such a fun Halloween!! I got my badge and my Rainbow Chicken, so now all that's left is to stalk the forums and poke my eggs encouragingly. xd.png

I just want to give a little bump here. For those people who are having trouble catching Marrows and Pumpkins, the Holiday Gifting Thread is full of nice folks with plenty of eggs to go around!!

are the leetle trees still appearing in the cave (if yes, which one)? I've craved one for years and now it seems i missed them again sad.gif

After catching only one 2nd gen Pumpkin and NO Marrows last year, I currently have 4 2nd gen Marrows, one new 2nd gen Pumpkin, one very pretty 3rd gen even Pumpkin, and my very own 3rd gen stair descendant. Her two siblings are somewhere hopefully growing up safely. My first eggs should start hatching tonight! smile.gif

I also got my badge, complete with the Rainbow Chicken, but find the line on the top of my scroll VERY intriguing!

You have calmed the dragon's ghost and quieted the disturbance, but there may still be more to find in the mansion. Do you wish to return?

This is a wonderful event! Thank you again to TJ and ALL the spriters! wub.gif

are the leetle trees still appearing in the cave (if yes, which one)? I've craved one for years and now it seems i missed them again sad.gif

Leetle trees drop year round now ever since this past Christmas. You can find them in the forest but they're rare and highly sought after so you have to be quick!