TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Does anyone notice anything? Because I don't see any changes... Maybe the event only starts after the 3am maintenance?

I keep having the forums time out - it's spooky, but no fun, so I'm assuming that wasn't the event planned, lol.

I was thinking it would be more trick or treating. I keep refreshing to see. biggrin.gif I'm still pretty darn excited!

Lots of lag. But I don't see anything special in the cave.

I don't either.

Aaaand it's back. So, it's 5 after; when does the special event start?

supposedly now, but I havn't heard anything yet... I know that 0:00 is now, not at the server reset. We havn't missed anything, it's just not going yet that I've seen.

Yeah, no kidding. The lag is awful.

I guess I'll figure out what in the world is going on tomorrow. xd.png Goodnight, world.

It took me 12 minutes to get back on here.... I don't see anything yet... ?

*Sets up tent, chairs, starts campfire, puts marshmallows on sticks*

Well, I'm camping out until I get my surprise. cool.gif

In the spirit of Halloween, I went searching for the dragon graveyard. Didn't find anything tongue.gif

Can't wait to find out what the event is xP

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Elena

Herm. So, forums keep crashing, but otherwise... nothing looks changed at all. I even logged out and back in, in case it was just a bit delayed updating or something, buut... Nothing yet. Guess I'll have to check back in the morning. *sadness*

Surprise!

The forums are dying and all the threads will become zombies. The event is surviving biggrin.gif

Aaaand it's back. So, it's 5 after; when does the special event start?

supposedly now, but I havn't heard anything yet... I know that 0:00 is now, not at the server reset. We havn't missed anything, it's just not going yet that I've seen.

Yeah, I'm tired as all get out, but I'm not missing this! I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway, wondering what's going on! :b

There are all those art creds on the bottom again, just like the Easter Egg hunt, so...

Maybe this is a TJ Halloween "Trick"???

Edited by LadyAmlaruil2