TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

I chased my mom off the computer for...?

Where's the beef treats?

Edited by Draco Knight

Maybe this is a TJ Hallowenn "Trick"???

Haha! Now, that would be funny! Surprise! The event is all of you gathering around, enjoying the lag. xd.png

There are all those art creds on the bottom again, just like the Easter Egg hunt, so...

You mean on the /dragons page? Yeah, always been there...

I don't see anything different here, the AP or the cave.

Well, I finally grabbed two Pumpkin eggs (still no marrows).

*waits on edge of seat for whatever this event is....*

There are all those art creds on the bottom again, just like the Easter Egg hunt, so...

Im prolly blind but where did you see those??

Is anyone else thinking this is very anti-climactic (its late and i dont even care if thats spelled right) all im getting right now is lllaaggg.....

I think it's trick or treating again. I haven't seen any treats, but I checked my trick or treating page and I actually have stuff.

Awww no suprise to come home from work to....oh well I'm not sleeping anyways *sets up comfy chair and hot coco*

Just saw a CB silver in desert, but I'm locked with halloween eggs...

Still waiting for the event, btw.

Well nothing in the cave but at least we managed to break the forums like we always do, nice to see that little tradition going strong. happy.gif

You mean on the /dragons page? Yeah, always been there...

LOL, am I unobservant. xd.png But yeah, supporting the 'tricked ya!' theory.

I hope this "event" starts soon D: I'm locked and want something else to do :3

And god, the Cave is loading perfectly fine, but the forum is driving me nuts ._. Lag..

This would hardly be amusing - I'll bet poor TJ is busily inventing new curse terms while frantically fixing something...

So, this year, we've got things happening every day of this mid-week, and then you've got some time to catch up before the "grand finale" release on Halloween.

Tuesday, October 25 - Leetle Trees

As you have probably already seen, Leetle Trees are joining in the festivities with a special design.

Wednesday, October 26 - Holiday Breeding

Past halloween dragons will be breedable beginning at 0:00 and ending at 0:00 on November 1 (a full six days). They will produce multiclutches. Remember that there are no limits on Holiday dragons, but "held egg" rules still apply.

Thursday, October 27 - Halloween Event

There will be a special event beginning at 0:00 on October 27 and running until 0:00 on November 1 (five days). It will not interfere with your egg raising in any way, so don't worry about keeping egg spots free.

Halloween - October 31

A special event dragon will be available for 24 hours only starting at 0:00 on October 31 and ending at 0:00 on November 1. Grab as many eggs as you can within that time period; as with past years, there will be no Holiday limits.

Topic Reminder: