TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a halloween drake this year, seeing as we have;

-one halloween dragon that doesn't breed

-one halloween dragon that only breeds with the pygmies

-one halloween dragon who breeds with the regular dragons

It seems to be the only one missing (besides a halloween split, how cool would that be?).

I kind of hope it isn't though, I want a new holiday dragon I can breed with my recently acquired caveborn gold - maybe start a new stairstep.

I would also want a normal breeding dragon but a Halloween split would be pretty cool. Now I'm thinking of ideas for a Halloween split to submit for the future if it isn't one.

I can't wait till Monday. I'm going to get 5. That's right, 5. I want to celebrate my first holiday :I

I can't wait till Monday. I'm going to get 5. That's right, 5. I want to celebrate my first holiday :I

LOL just 5 laugh.gif Hope everyone can get what they are after - best of luck now for catching marrows, pumpkins and new releases!

I'm done with old Halloween dragons now. I have gotten 14 in these 3 days, now I'm waiting for the eggs to hatch and the hatchies to gender (and freeze some of them).

Some zombie fodder still has to run out of time, but I'm ready and happy for Halloween! I'll try to get 7 (yeah right).

It seems to be the only one missing (besides a halloween split, how cool would that be?).

omg want so hard

I'm really looking forward to this one, split or no. biggrin.gif Probably helps that you guys caught me just as I got back into the site.

I had this for the last week or so on and off and had it last night too, it says dragon cave is down for maintenance?

I wouldn't be surprised if we get a halloween drake this year, seeing as we have;

I kind of hope it isn't though, I want a new holiday dragon I can breed with my recently acquired caveborn gold - maybe start a new stairstep.

What? There is already one halloween dragon that doesn't breed?

That's not true or do you mean the zombies? I think that isn't a halloween dragon. Just something special like the vampires and NDs. wink.gif

UGH..Halloween split reminds me of my little pygmy buddy. *sobs*

Pft. xd.png

Anyways, just a few more days until new Halloween release! Have to remind myself to be online at 9. ><

@Rabenfederhexe - Vampires don't breed. lol

They can bite but it's not the same. tongue.gif

Edited by geminigrl016

I can`t wait until my eggs will hatch but, I can`t incubate them, I need that later. biggrin.gif

So, this year, we've got things happening every day of this mid-week, and then you've got some time to catch up before the "grand finale" release on Halloween.

Tuesday, October 25 - Leetle Trees

As you have probably already seen, Leetle Trees are joining in the festivities with a special design.

Wednesday, October 26 - Holiday Breeding

Past halloween dragons will be breedable beginning at 0:00 and ending at 0:00 on November 1 (a full six days). They will produce multiclutches. Remember that there are no limits on Holiday dragons, but "held egg" rules still apply.

Thursday, October 27 - Halloween Event

There will be a special event beginning at 0:00 on October 27 and running until 0:00 on November 1 (five days). It will not interfere with your egg raising in any way, so don't worry about keeping egg spots free. (HALLOWEEN EVENT ANNOUNCED AND BEING DISCUSSED HERE)

Halloween - October 31

A special event dragon will be available for 24 hours only starting at 0:00 on October 31 and ending at 0:00 on November 1. Grab as many eggs as you can within that time period; as with past years, there will be no Holiday limits.

Topic here is not the downtime. Please stay on topic.

Just caught another PB pumpkin and PB Marrow. Love it! *Squee*

Edited by Bloodyrose13

What? There is already one halloween dragon that doesn't breed?

That's not true or do you mean the zombies? I think that isn't a halloween dragon. Just something special like the vampires and NDs.  wink.gif

Vampires cannot breed. wink.gif

Halloween Cave Releases:

* 2008 Halloween - CB Vampires

* 2009 Halloween - CB Pumpkins

* 2010 Halloween - CB Marrows

Vampire Bite BSA did not come into existence until a year after their original halloween release.

Edited by WraithZephyr

Wow, people seem to be too fast for me now. How does it come, that I can get amazing eggs when there are 400 people around but now with 200 I don't stand a chance...? And there are luckily still a good few eggs bred at the moment.

I should probably just go to bed, it's getting too late...

Im so glad we can get the dragons from past events. ive always wanted a Marrow dragon but i wasnt able to get one last year, and now i have two! and two pumpkins as well smile.gif

I hope that the dragon that will be released on the 31 has a high drop rate. I can still remember the first Valentine day release... it was a massacre D:

Fffu! I didn't know leetle trees came out on the 25th ._. Darn haunted house thread kept my attention 3<

... Ah well, maybe I'll remember on Christmas... xd.png

Split would be so cool!

Although I want a regular dragon. I find the fact that Pumpkins can only breed with Pygmies a bit annoying, since Pumpkin/Vine would look epic.

If everything goes well, I'll have 5 shiny new Halloweenies, 5 Zombies, and one Zombie hatchie :3

Wow, people seem to be too fast for me now. How does it come, that I can get amazing eggs when there are 400 people around but now with 200 I don't stand a chance...?

This. When Marrows and Pumpkins first became breedable and were dropping like crazy in the AP, I caught 2 in like 10 minutes. The next day, I had to stalk it for at least half an hour before I caught even a crap-lineaged Pumpkin.

Fffu! I didn't know leetle trees came out on the 25th ._. Darn haunted house thread kept my attention 3<

... Ah well, maybe I'll remember on Christmas... xd.png

Leetle trees drop all year round now - it's just that they changed their sprites from the autumn tree to the Halloween tree on the 25th.~

Wait, when can you create zombies? Only on Halloween, right?

And what are the times for this year's halloweens? (like, what timezone?)