TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

weeell. my seven marrows hatched and now i'm locked up with 6 pumpkins and 1 beautiful marrow x 2009 xmas 2nd gen. incu'd and waiting for them to hatch in 2 days...then i shall pick up the new eggs on the 31st.

i freakin' LOVE halloween.

My 7 marrows hatched and I caught 4 more marrows and a pumpkin. Then bred my 7 pumpkins and kept one each from two of the clutches. The rest went to the AP. Most only gave a single egg though. Two gave 3 and one gave 4.

I bred all of my Halloween dragons and kept an egg from each clutch and sent the rest to the AP. Just waiting for October 31st to catch some new eggs and revive my zombie fodder. biggrin.gif

All of my Marrows and Pumpkins hatched, the caught 3 more Marrows before downtime. Then I managed to catch 3 Pumpkins, 2 of which are from the same batch but were 5 mins apart on the AP. o.O

Does 'Holiday Breeding' mean that now when reviving a dead hatchling there is 1/2 a chance that you'll get a Zombie, or is that only on Halloween?

And are Zombies breedable?

Does 'Holiday Breeding' mean that now when reviving a dead hatchling there is 1/2 a chance that you'll get a Zombie, or is that only on Halloween?

It's only on Halloween that the chance of attaining a zombie increases, as I understand it. So best hold onto them for another few days! smile.gif

I could kick myself. Forgot to raise any Zombie fodder this year T-T

Do zombies show up all day Halloween or just the usual times?

I could kick myself. Forgot to raise any Zombie fodder this year T-T

Do zombies show up all day Halloween or just the usual times?

I thought that they showed up all day on the 31st of each month? And since Halloween is the 31st, I imagine they'll show up all day. smile.gif

I bred them, mostly and traded.

Edited by DarkEternity

I thought that they showed up all day on the 31st of each month? And since Halloween is the 31st, I imagine they'll show up all day. :)

i know the tombstones show all day one the 31st, but on halloween the actual zombie might fully show all day.. can't be certain until we get there, though XD

how the hell do people catch so many marrows and pumpkins T.T

I bred all of mine happy.gif

Sent everything else to the AP.

Patience and fast reflexes. blink.gif

I need pumpkins. I've got Black Marrows from last year, but I want pumpkins.

How do people have hatchies already? Incubate?

Yep, incubate = hatchies now, ^^

Next year I'll stock up more on pumpkins, less on marrows, ^^ I need at least three more 2nd gen pumpkins to get them equal to my amount of marrows, ^^; Now I just can't wait for Halloween to come around, ^^

Gah, are marrows a bigger demand than pumpkins, because everyone seems to want them more, and I can barely even catch them! D:

ONLY on the 31st is the chance of getting Zombies raised. Zombies can not breed, but adults can have kids before death. For example, he is one of my Zombie fodder. He had a child before being killed. So even if he revives, he'll no longer be able to breed. (He'll be neutered xd.png)

Quoting TJ:

"Wednesday, October 26 - Holiday Breeding

Past halloween dragons will be breedable beginning at 0:00 and ending at 0:00 on November 1 (a full six days). They will produce multiclutches. Remember that there are no limits on Holiday dragons, but "held egg" rules still apply."

And also, I rather painfully recall that TJ had been planning things the last few times so that holiday progeny had not, in fact been able to breed, much to my (and other people's) disappointment.

This. I do believe there will be no second wave for adults, and the kids will be unable to grow up in time to breed this year.

Catching them on the first day of breeding. Namely, the first few hours past midnight DC time. The boom of breeding happens then, and just slows down from there. <^-^;>

How do people have hatchies already? Incubate?

Yes. tongue.gif

Ah, thanks. I don't know whether to use my incubate now or save for Monday...

Ok, where in the world does everyone get those "catcher 2011" sign things for there signature, because I would really like one :3

I didn't keep any of my eggs that I bred. Everything I ended up with was gifted directly (which was only a few) and the rest were all kicked to the AP to find new happy homes.

Again, is it normal or a glitch for a dead ungendered hatchling to gender(no one answered when I asked here before)?