TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

It's the ghosts of all the dragons being put up for possible-zombie fodder. *nods* Yup, first it's the Lagmonster poltergeist and then - who knows? ohmy.gif

Haven't seen anything yet in the cave so far, but in the meantime, I'm just skimming through the AP and each biome, just to make sure I don't miss anything should it appear x'3 (If the lag counts for anything xP) *takes out camping chair and joins the others roasting marshmallows*

I hope this isn't a trick. My other adoptable site just came out with the new halloween adopts and they are frozen it was nothing more than a gold sink.

This would hardly be amusing - I'll bet poor TJ is busily inventing new curse terms while frantically fixing something...

Probably. Poor T.J. sad.gif

@Z: Please tell us what falls under off-topic in specific?

My bed is calling me... lol Must....stay.....awake... I hope the event starts before I keel over...

Can someone tell me what the held egg rule is? If I have 4 eggs or hatchlings on halloween will I be able to get the special 1 day dragon?

The forum clock doesn't show it as the 27th yet, so I'm going to assume there is still time before the event starts.

This would hardly be amusing - I'll bet poor TJ is busily inventing new curse terms while frantically fixing something...

I totally agree I did while waiting for my page to load for 15 min. (just kidding) smile.gif but the whole waiting is driving me nuts... i need coffee brb

I think you've probably got that right. laugh.gif

Whenever I view someone elses scroll there is a second, identical, row of event badges. Maybe evidence of some coding being tweaked?

Or maybe it's just me lol.

Last year's event had a little trouble getting off the ground too, if I remember correctly. But we have leetle jack-o-lantern baskets to show for the trouble, so it wasn't a trick. Hang in there. Igor just hasn't thrown the switch, yet. xd.png

Hmmm, I'm in North Carolina...I thought I was on the same time as DC... and it's going on 1 a.m here..

The forum clock doesn't show it as the 27th yet, so I'm going to assume there is still time before the event starts.

You can set the forum clock to your own time zone. The cave, however, runs on Eastern time, where it is now 12:41 am - we can't control cave time. The server clock is irrelevant, you can set it to any time zone you like.

Whenever I view someone elses scroll there is a second, identical, row of event badges. Maybe evidence of some coding being tweaked?

not just you.. mine is showing it to. smile.gif

Can someone tell me what the held egg rule is? If I have 4 eggs or hatchlings on halloween will I be able to get the special 1 day dragon?

You have a silver trophy which means you can hold a maximum of 6 eggs with a total of 16 growing creatures at a single time. So yes, you have room for the 2011 Halloween eggs. smile.gif

Huh...you're right...

Off topic is perhaps when you chat about going to bed or other things that have nothing to do with DC. If you need me to define it better please pm me.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?act=boardrules

No Spam

No one likes spam, it clutters the board, so don't contribute to the problem. Messages that do not contribute to the topic or forum are considered spam and the poster will receive a warning.

Not just you. I checked your scroll and there were two rows of badges.

I'm guessing that this could hint at something, possibly, just don't know what. I'm on the west coast, three hours behind DC time, so I don't mind waiting longer to find out what the event is. Hopefully it will start soon, but until then, I'm sure TJ is working on it.

Edit: It seems to be fixed. Could have been a glitch. No idea.

Edited by xXAngelicEvilXx

Im guessing the forums are laggy because so many people are on, but I feel bad cause I kicked my mom off hte computer. And I have finals to study for....

I'm guessing it's goign to be trick-or-treating since we had a second easter egg hunt.

Edited by SaphiraSapphire

where do you see the forum clock, can anyone tell me what the time is it now?

Not just you. I checked your scroll and there were two rows of badges.

I'm guessing that this could hint at something, possibly, just don't know what. I'm on the west coast, three hours behind DC time, so I don't mind waiting longer to find out what the event is. Hopefully it will start soon, but until then, I'm sure TJ is working on it.

Glad it wasn't just me lol.

But that seems to be fixed now too tongue.gif