TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Whenever I view someone elses scroll there is a second, identical, row of event badges. Maybe evidence of some coding being tweaked?

Or maybe it's just me lol.

no its not just you I just check and had the same thing happen. Also this could be a thought maybe TJ is busy and forgot to add the event?

You have a silver trophy which means you can hold a maximum of 6 eggs with a total of 16 growing creatures at a single time. So yes, you have room for the 2011 Halloween eggs. smile.gif

Thank you so much for the info!

I am not sleepy... I am not sleepy... I am not slee...yaaawn...py.

It's almost 7 a.m. here and I have stayed up all the night just to see the cool event. sad.gif

I wasn't sure about the DC time, but as I can see from all the posts, it's almost 1 a.m. in the cave.

You can set the forum clock to your own time zone. The cave, however, runs on Eastern time, where it is now 12:41 am - we can't control cave time. The server clock is irrelevant, you can set it to any time zone you like.

Thought I had my forum clock set to cave time, but eh, maybe it's off.

I still don't think the event has "officially" started just yet, but perhaps soon.

Heh, for us lucky folks on the west coast, 12:00 AM EST is 9:00 PM PST. But even I'm getting a little impatient. I can't wait forever; I have other evil schemes to hatch somewhere else. But yeah, where is the forum clock?

I don't know what you guys are talking about with the badges...I've checked some scrolls, and I only see one row.. odd...

I'm only seeing one line of scroll badges on folks' scrolls, rather than the double lines that others are seeing.

We mustn't forget that Halloween isn't all about treats... possibly a trick? Hoping not, but who knows. tongue.gif

@ Seru1: You're welcome! ^^

Heh, for us lucky folks on the west coast, 12:00 AM EST is 9:00 PM PST. But even I'm getting a little impatient. I can't wait forever; I have other evil schemes to hatch somewhere else. But yeah, where is the forum clock?

At the top of every post that gets made. It tells the date and time of that post - according to whatever time zone you have chosen (mine is western time, GMT -8. Or maybe -7 because of daylight savings).

The forum lag seems to have gotten much better... Maybe that means something is about to happen...??

Whenever I view someone elses scroll there is a second, identical, row of event badges. Maybe evidence of some coding being tweaked?

Or maybe it's just me lol.

It seems it's not doing this anymore. Two minutes ago the two trophy rows were still there.

user posted image

Edited by Nyastara

How the heck did I grab 3 Pumpkin eggs in the AP, and yet can't grab a marrow?

Also, bit 2 eggs in the past 24 hours, apparently vamp-bite-sucesses suck just as much during Halloween season.

Pics or it didn't happen, right? tongue.gif So I present, to those who didn't see it with their own eyes, pics!

user posted image

I crossed out all the names just in case the person doesn't want to be in the spotlight.

ninja.gif 'd again :{

Edited by Elena

For me everything looks normal, no two rows on my scroll nor on others.

Maybe later.

I hope this isn't a trick. My other adoptable site just came out with the new halloween adopts and they are frozen it was nothing more than a gold sink.

yes, but there is mention that they will come alive on Halloween.

also wondering what this event is...

something happend!!!!!!!!!!!!! on my main page

Your dragons approach you, concerned about some sort of strange disturbance deep in one of the forests. Will you investigate?

this feels like a horror flash game xd.png

YOOOOOO!!!!!

Edited by numb3rs