TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Out of curiosity are clutches of old releases still happening or is it likely most have bred by now?

I can't speak for others, but I've got one more marrow and two pumpkins I'll be breeding sometime tomorrow.

I missed the last two halloween events so I'm glad I got this year 3 pumpkin 1 Marrow and 1 vampire :3

I have 1 CB and several second-gen Pumpkins to breed tonight or tomorrow, and I know others have some of either or both kind still to breed.

Edit: rogue-fox, the Autumn Seasonals have been out for a while, and will be out for some time to come, so no worries about loading up on those after our scrolls have become un-constipated from Halloween, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

*is running around through the haunted house* need....2.....more.....items....dammit xd.png

I'm so happy! I've got my haunted house badge. I've got 2 Pumpkins, both hatching tomorrow morning. 5 Marrows, 2 are PB, 2 are with black mates and one is with a gold mate. I plan on using them all for different assorted lineages. They will all hatch tomorrow, so I can start hoarding Marrow hatchies and a few more eggs to hatch before Halloween. I freaking love this holiday. biggrin.gif

Out of curiosity are clutches of old releases still happening or is it likely most have bred by now?

I haven't bred my 7 pumpkins yet. I'll be breeding them after my marrows hatch after midnight. There are most likely others that haven't bred their marrows and pumpkins yet as well.

I'm impatient to have the entire event over with(not really, but a little)...I have an incredible itch to ND experiment. All these eggs on my scroll...that I want to live, with a bunch more to replace them come the 31st. D:>

Not really, I'm TOTALLY STOKED for Sunday night/Monday morning!

I can't speak for others, but I've got one more marrow and two pumpkins I'll be breeding sometime tomorrow.

Not to mention, anyone who bred them/caught them early should be either able to breed them again in the last few minutes - or will be able to breed the progeny.

I know as soon as my marrows grow up and I am scroll locked with new halloween eggs, I am going to breed up a storm for the AP.

Halloween - October 31

A special event dragon will be available for 24 hours only starting at 0:00 on October 31 and ending at 0:00 on November 1. Grab as many eggs as you can within that time period; as with past years, there will be no Holiday limits.

So does that mean on that day, marrows and pumpkins eggs reppear or a totally new halloween holiday eggs appear? :3

The Haunted House Event 2011 is really well written, I really enjoyed navigating my way through and managed to find 39 items all to myself except for the last one ahaha..

So does that mean on that day, marrows and pumpkins eggs reppear or a totally new halloween holiday eggs appear? :3

The Haunted House Event 2011 is really well written, I really enjoyed navigating my way through and managed to find 39 items all to myself except for the last one ahaha..

There will be a totally new dragon introduced on the 31st.

Not to mention, anyone who bred them/caught them early should be either able to breed them again in the last few minutes - or will be able to breed the progeny.

I know as soon as my marrows grow up and I am scroll locked with new halloween eggs, I am going to breed up a storm for the AP.

You won't be able to breed them this year and get more marrows. TJ sets the time limit almost perfectly, so you will have to wait until next year for that. Even if you grow them up in 5 days like I do with incubate, the breeding of more marrows for this years babies will not happen. wink.gif

Edited by Cheystar

You won't be able to breed them this year and get more marrows. TJ sets the time limit almost perfectly, so you will have to wait until next year for that. wink.gif

The offspring should be breedable though, right? If you incubate they will grow up in 5 days and the window is open for 6?

The offspring should be breedable though, right? If you incubate they will grow up in 5 days and the window is open for 6?

Still won't give you marrows this year. Believe me, we've all tried it in the past. ninja.gif

Edit:

I don't believe the breed option was even available until after the time limit on past holiday dragons, so I'm "assuming" that will be the same.

Edited by Cheystar

Besides dont you wanna your scroll to be totally unlocked for the new halloween drops?

That's why I'm not gonna try breed more marrows. I want to be unlocked and grab 7 new eggs.

Hi i'm just wondering about that new dragon. Is it gonna be that 2 headed pygmy dragon from that haunted house event? (PS, I skiped from the first page to the last page so I dont know if theres already an answer for it.)

Hi i'm just wondering about that new dragon. Is it gonna be that 2 headed pygmy dragon from that haunted house event? (PS, I skiped from the first page to the last page so I dont know if theres already an answer for it.)

We will not know what the new Halloween dragon is until it is released and grows up.

I can't wait to see what the special event dragon is going to be! biggrin.gif

I am tinking it is either a werewolf or a bat..... blink.gif

I doubt it, but that would be awesome. <3

Still, whatever the new holiday dragon is, that dragon will be awesome, too, I'm sure. smile.gif

We never know the dragon in advance.

Just curious, is it allowed to ask for help with the whole haunted house thing? I'm kinda stuck and don't know what I have missed.