TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Not to ruin the fun, but I think you guys are looking too far into it, lol. I believe by 'all', TJ simply meant all the releases, not all of the released dragons this time around. That's what it sounded like to me, anyway. x3

I think you're just trying to mislead us. xd.png

And you don't sound so sure of yourself so HA! biggrin.gif

Socky, you might as well give up. Conspiracy theorists never want to listen to reason. wink.gif I had the same interpretation of the "all" as you did, though. Dunno about the secret. *shrugs* If there is one we have not found it yet.

O.o hmm the orange and green hatchies do look like dogs scratching their behinds on a carpeted surface o.o ...I can only imagine such names as "My behind itches" to come from this >.> I don't like to freeze hatchies but I might have to freeze ne of those cause...they're adorable. Meanwhile the blue ones remind me of a cat walking along the top rail of a fence or something.

Socky, you might as well give up. Conspiracy theorists never want to listen to reason.  wink.gif  I had the same interpretation of the "all" as you did, though. Dunno about the secret. *shrugs* If there is one we have not found it yet.

I also interpreted the "all" as all of the releases.

And I figured the 'secret' was the new Paper Egg hatching sequence.

I also interpreted the "all" as all of the releases.

And I figured the 'secret' was the new Paper Egg hatching sequence.

new Paper hatching sequence? where can I view this new outcome? O.o

These eggs are odd...  All of mine will hatch in two hours...yet they only have a minor crack on them, and I was expecting them to have big holes by now.  :/

I've peeked at your eggs to see that you have the same problem that many of us are having: low U Views compared to the View ratio, which can drastically slow progress and also seems to increase the likelhood of Sickness, especially in dragons requiring more Views, such as Tinsels and metallics.

This indicates that relatively few people using fansites are giving Views, and without fansite users giving Views, we're all DOOMED, I TELL YOU, DOOMED!!!

Also, with the frame breakers, people like me have virtually quit clicking because it takes forever now and is frustrating as all heck, which doesn't help.

But on the plus side, we get to see the pretty patterns on our new eggs that much longer...

Actually, I threw my new eggs into many fansites early on, with people popping into fansites at least to deposit theirs, and mine have not bad View ratios as a result - and big holes well before 5 days.

So I don't think these new eggs require any higher View levels than usual, just more balanced ones, from people giving at least some Views at the fansites they use.

new Paper hatching sequence? where can I view this new outcome? O.o

Here is an egg that has 'cracks': ~Please don't post others' eggs on the forum~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

These eggs are odd... All of mine will hatch in two hours...yet they only have a minor crack on them, and I was expecting them to have big holes by now. :/

Mine acted like all my other eggs- 'cept for tinsels( which do just fine when not incubated but are a real pain if you do) they hatched right on time!!!

but mine seem to have more clicks and UVs than yours

I've peeked at your eggs to see that you have the same problem that many of us are having: low U Views compared to the View ratio, which can drastically slow progress and also seems to increase the likelhood of Sickness, especially in dragons requiring more Views, such as Tinsels and metallics.

This indicates that relatively few people using fansites are giving Views, and without fansite users giving Views, we're all DOOMED, I TELL YOU, DOOMED!!!

Also, with the frame breakers, people like me have virtually quit clicking because it takes forever now and is frustrating as all heck, which doesn't help.

But on the plus side, we get to see the pretty patterns on our new eggs that much longer...

Actually, I threw my new eggs into many fansites early on, with people popping into fansites at least to deposit theirs, and mine have not bad View ratios as a result - and big holes well before 5 days.

So I don't think these new eggs require any higher View levels than usual, just more balanced ones, from people giving at least some Views at the fansites they use.

Oh I forgot about that duh.. I was wondering why theirs were like that when mine were not ;/

I use CS*Chicken Smoothie* ..which ups mine drastically because there are a lot of people on that site and I also use two fansites/hatcheries ^ ^

@MedievalMystic Maybe that will help you? ; )

Other than all that Im super excited for mine to hatch ^ ^

Is it just me or do the hatchies for TJ the blue ones look a bit dif than yesterday? o O

Edited by Tearadria

Here is an egg that has 'cracks': ~Please don't post others' eggs on the forum~

oh wow O.o now I want a whole bunch of paper eggs...and the ability to freeze eggs >.> that way I can freeze them in the progressions of "peeling" (I will call it peeling rather then cracking)

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Mine acted like all my other eggs- 'cept for tinsels( which do just fine when not incubated but are a real pain if you do) they hatched right on time!!!

but mine seem to have more clicks and UVs than yours

Mine hatched fine as well. I just had two hatch and another should hatch in less than an hour.

One of my spotted eggs has a crack in it (all the way down) and the other has a small hole biggrin.gif I can't wait 'til mine hatch! happy.gif And I can't remember who said it, but the green hatchies do look like their scooting on their butt xd.png

One of my spotted eggs has a crack in it (all the way down) and the other has a small hole biggrin.gif I can't wait 'til mine hatch! happy.gif And I can't remember who said it, but the green hatchies do look like their scooting on their butt xd.png

Reserving names is magic? (Sadly, the first choice was taken. But this will work. ... and yes, I'm totally freezing my green swirl when it hatches xd.png)

I have 8 of the new dragons and are two of each sex, so far only one has hatched as they were caught on different days.

I can't wait to see what the adults will look like.

Ooooh, I know we can't post eggs here, but I am dying to see the new paper unfolding sequence! I can't seem to find any hatching eggs in fansites right now. I'll just have to be patient!

Meanwhile, I can finally relax now that I got two of each of the new eggs, and influenced all. Yay!

One of my green ones hatched, now I'm waiting on the other. Should hatch soon, as I caught the eggs one shortly after the other... like minutes.

Ooooh, I know we can't post eggs here, but I am dying to see the new paper unfolding sequence! I can't seem to find any hatching eggs in fansites right now. I'll just have to be patient!

Meanwhile, I can finally relax now that I got two of each of the new eggs, and influenced all. Yay!

I saw the paper hatch sequence on Page 41:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=123654&st=800