TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

If it's fungus, it's cute fungus. <3

Lol if it does turn out to be a fungus dragon then I'm still going to hoard a bunch of them. xd.png

tongue.gif This was such a surprise when I checked in late last night just to make certain I hadn't accidentally killed any eggs with too many views, but I was so exhausted I couldn't be properly excited. I was working ALL weekend, so I went to sleep early on Friday night. Sucks to be me. Just two more weekends of work, & then a new schedule, so I can stay up as long as I like.

However, I luckily managed to snag one new egg each in the ten minutes I was online, so I'm pretty happy with that, and can't wait to see what they grow up to look like! Thanks awfully, TJ & spriters! DC is an awesome way to unwind, & I'd likely be even more stressed than I already am without this place. xd.png

My gawd! WHY is it taking so long to accumulate views for the eggs? I've parked my browser on AoND's auto-viewer, but the numbers are SOOOOO sluggish!

ETA: I've got them in four hatcheries, will I have to stick them into other ones too? They have 4d6(I think)h left. Do I start to worry?

Edited by Ayelldee

My gawd! WHY is it taking so long to accumulate views for the eggs? I've parked my browser on AoND's auto-viewer, but the numbers are SOOOOO sluggish!

ETA: I've got them in four hatcheries, will I have to stick them into other ones too? They have 4d6(I think)h left. Do I start to worry?

Some people have been having no trouble getting good amounts of views, but for any egg, new or not, I've been having to use 6 hatcheries starting at 6.5 days and I still have trouble getting mine to hatch on time, especially if they've been incubated. ERs have also slowed down a lot unless your egg is extremely ER...*had a new egg sit in the normal 6 fansites plus 6 ERs for nearly two hours last night to get it from S4 to hatched* :|

I think its just the number of eggs. (*Edit* a dragon traffic jam ;P)

When I updated my scroll & put my egg into ER on AoND and went to give some views the ER had too many eggs/hatchies to show them each refresh as it normally does so naturally it will take twice as long.

If you play your part in giving views & cleaning the ER &daycare though, it will get faster

Edited by velvet_paw

Wow! I've read these guesses, and I think I remember seeing the green and orange dragons and their name. <3 Not going to tell, though.

Also, I was never really for freezing eggs, but I'd totally love to have at least one of the green/orange ones permanently. I've come to think that they're gorgeous. :3

Edited by Orlageddon

*squee* I've got two hatchlings of each kind, and just now caught two more eggs of each kind. So, barring influence fail, I should have my scroll goal of two CB adults of each gender. \o/ I thought it'd be much harder, considering how early they started mixing in with regular drops.

I can't wait to see the adults! I've a feeling that I've seen these before, but... can't for the life of me remember. Given the quality of JOTB's work, though, I know they're going to be lovely. <3

So far I have five of the green and orange, and three of the spotted. The spotted are proving the hardest for me to catch, though that is probably due to my lack of patience and the abundance of whiptails.

hee! I was trying to see if TJ's codes were a clue

but

8DaaB is just a cute emoticon I think , laughing at us 8D

I only just saw this today. I have a spotted egg but still need to grab a green & orange one. I like how the hatchies look, but I have know idea what kind of dragons these could be. biggrin.gif

Some people have been having no trouble getting good amounts of views, but for any egg, new or not, I've been having to use 6 hatcheries starting at 6.5 days and I still have trouble getting mine to hatch on time, especially if they've been incubated. ERs have also slowed down a lot unless your egg is extremely ER...*had a new egg sit in the normal 6 fansites plus 6 ERs for nearly two hours last night to get it from S4 to hatched* :|

Well if you think about it. The egg limits have increased so there's more eggs at a time so that is less views for each egg. Plus everyone is maxing out their scrolls right now when not everyone does that normally. I try to park one or two hatcheries a day. If not at the same time so that I can give as many views as possible. If I have an er egg then I will only load the er but for most of the day I leave them running in the background. So hopefully that'll help!

I think that fewer people parking themselves at fansites because of the recent change in the fansite click system may be impacting things as well.

Back before TJ changed that I could get 800 UVs for an egg before it hatched. After the change those numbers have dropped significantly.

In terms of conspiracies and theories I guess we will find out when the adults grow and whether this thread gets closed or not.

Huh. How odd. These eggs really don't seem to like to get views...or hatch. All of mine have cracks in them, but two have been ER eggs for hours now and still barely any cracks. And the views are still in the 1000s. I have them in plenty of hatcheries, trust me...

Picky little eggs. Hatch, won't you please?

blink.gif

Uh, why is everybody having trouble getting views?

I incubated my Spotted earlier and it hatched immediately at about 5d left, and the Green/Orange has 5 days left and a big hole in it, so I guess it will hatch when it hits 3d 23h

The spotted is at 1,445/586/6 now and the other on 1,301/516/3

edit: Oh, and I've added them to four hatcheries

Edited by Gluria

I added mine into another ER for good measure, and that seems to be speeding up the process. But still. 4-5 hours in the ER, and barely any views gained. ninja.gif

Mmm, ERs and Fansites in general seem to be getting a lot less views. My tinsels have more trouble growing up than usual ;/