TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Glow in the dark dragons? I think that might be the name of the black ones! Thanks Lavender!

Actually, they come after the Greens in breed sort, so the can't start with "Glow". ^^;

Glow in the dark dragons? I think that might be the name of the black ones! Thanks Lavender!

It would have been a fun name for the dragons though if they were called 'Glow Dragons'. xd.png I would totally get a lot of those. May get a lot of these ones depending on what their adult forms look like. :3

Huh, I just noticed it says "all" in italics in the the first post. Usually someone wouldn't use "all" with only two...it would be "both". And it's italicized. Keep speculating. And the title still says "Friday" despite when the release happened it was Saturday for DC.

Wait, i think i figured it out.

This was a normal release, and something is coming friday. I don't know what it is, but something is coming.

Huh, I just noticed it says "all" in italics in the the first post. Usually someone wouldn't use "all" with only two...it would be "both". And it's italicized. Keep speculating. And the title still says "Friday" despite when the release happened it was Saturday for DC.

i've been thinking the same thing about the "all" word xd.png if there was a secret release, then what was it? xd.png

Oh that's a good point. .o.

... Good job, Varekis. You didn't even pick up on clues/hints. xd.png

Wait... What where the egg description? I WAS LATE!!! And where are they? I can't find them! In any of the biomes!

Not to ruin the fun, but I think you guys are looking too far into it, lol. I believe by 'all', TJ simply meant all the releases, not all of the released dragons this time around. That's what it sounded like to me, anyway. x3

Not to ruin the fun, but I think you guys are looking too far into it, lol. I believe by 'all', TJ simply meant all the releases, not all of the released dragons this time around. That's what it sounded like to me, anyway. x3

But we can always hope right? ^.^

Wait, i think i figured it out.

This was a normal release, and something is coming friday. I don't know what it is, but something is coming.

Doom?

It's doom, isn't it?

Well, at least they can spawn on Friday, right?

Edit: actually, the 'all' seemed to refer to all Releases being secret... I thought, anyway.

Edited by Syphoneira

Yeah, seconding (or is that thirding) the 'all' meaning 'all releases'...

But you guys are getting me all excited to find out what this secret is! xd.png

The name of this is obviously Minecraft related. Minecraft FTW.

And I just had to be gone that day. Gonna go catch some of these.

The green and orange hatchlings' pose vaguely reminds me of a dog scooting on its butt.

Not that I'm complaining. I love them! This release might as well have been called "The JOTB Release" though xd.png. Again, no complaints here. The Silver Face dragon is one of my favorites on the completed list; I'm sure I'll love these too.

Wait... What where the egg description? I WAS LATE!!! And where are they? I can't find them! In any of the biomes!

The blue one is found in the forest, description:

"This egg is covered in bright spots."

The orange/green one is found in the jungle, description:

"This egg has bright orange and green markings."

My interpretation was that the 'all' referred to the secrecy of past and present releases, as well. Secret is crossed out in the image, followed by the comment that 'They're all secret.'

Makes more sense than an upcoming doomsday plot, as entertaining as the latter would be > w<

Why you have to spoil my fun? D:

These eggs are odd... All of mine will hatch in two hours...yet they only have a minor crack on them, and I was expecting them to have big holes by now. :/

Ah! I knew I should have checked earlier this weekend. laugh.gif Yay for stalking the cave at the top of the hour though. smile.gif Thanks TJ!

The green and orange hatchlings' pose vaguely reminds me of a dog scooting on its butt.

*bursts out laughing* Omg it totally does!

I kinda thought of the same thing. xd.png

Wait...  What where the egg description?  I WAS LATE!!!  And where are they?  I can't find them!  In any of the biomes!

No need to panic, they're still dropping. xd.png

These eggs are odd...  All of mine will hatch in two hours...yet they only have a minor crack on them, and I was expecting them to have big holes by now.  :/

One of mine already has a hole in it ; )

But, I incubated it as well ^ ^ So it still has 5 days and 2 hours left to go

The other orange/green swirled has a crack all the way down and has 5 days and 2 hours left as well....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oH5RO

But one of my blues that only has 4 days and 4 hours left has a crack in it...buts it's very faint and hard to see. It does go all the way down though...

So I dunno? o O;

Edited by Tearadria

Doom?

It's doom, isn't it?

LOL

Anyway, I doubt it's doomsday..... Snow White and the Seven Keys to Doomsday... lulz. Except with eggs!