TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

(I thought TJs usually grow into adults early)

Nope, come on guys, they always take the same amount of time. xd.png

Maybe the green ones will be drakes they seem to have antleers and wingfinger...speculates...

Oooooh, more Drakes would be lovely! They'd look good with... well, any of the ones we currently have, judging by the hatchies.

TJ's are always sick but they never die. They're TJ's, they're magical like that.

immortal hatchlings and eggs he has. xd.png Why bother to worry? xd.png *jumps up and down happily while waiting to see the adults*

Little late to the party...however it's nice to see a new release. These ones look pretty cool, I don't know what either of these are going to look like, but I'm looking forward to the surprise. biggrin.gif

Unfortunately i'll be at school tomorrow so I have to wait tongue.gif

I'm getting a little impatient waiting for them too! They both look pretty cool, but I'm more excited about the blue ones at the moment...

It's a cute baby dragon. It has a number of fleshy growths on its head and back.

Umm.... Can't wait to see the results. This makes it sound like a sick dragon - like it has cancer. It's like something I'd see on a medical record.

Umm.... Can't wait to see the results.  This makes it sound like a sick dragon - like it has cancer.  It's like something I'd see on a medical record.

It....has...a bunch of tumors?

I was also thinking..could the description be a reference to succulent plants? biggrin.gif

Edited by BirdSpirit

It....has...a bunch of tumors?

I was also thinking..could the description be a reference to succulent plants? biggrin.gif

I suppose. But animals with fleshy growths usually have something wrong with them.

I just had another of the blue spotted hatch and an orange and green marking one should hatch in about an hour or so.

I Incubated mine, and the first ones hatched this afternoon.

The fleshy growths on the Bright Spots looked like fingers to me, so I ran with that and named it "Shadow Puppets."

I'm thinking the green-and-orange one had a citrus theme so I went to old produce crate labels for inspiration (and was slightly taken aback at how ethnically stereotypical some of them are). The first two characters in the code were "AK" and that suggested Akuma to me; then I found out that was a demon and there's an Akuma dragon in the Finished Forum, so what's another suggestive that sounds somewhat like that?

I thought next of Acoma pueblo in New Mexico, famous for its pottery. The name means "Sky City" and I thought that a fitting name for a dragon. So I named it "Acoma Comet" because I still had the Comet Oranges label in my mind's eye and because it scanned well, visually and when spoken.

Anyway, TJ's dragons will mature tomorrow morning and we'll see what their breeds and backgrounds are (and, I'm thinking, whether one or both will qualify for Fifth Element wink.gif ). It'll be interesting to see if my name choices were prescient or not smile.gif

I thought dinosaurs and dragons commonly had fleshy growths somewhere on their bodies.

I may be wrong. dry.gif

Edited by bigbite100

The green and orange do look like they may well be drakes! ohmy.gif

Yay! biggrin.gif My spotted egg hatched! Such a cute little hatchie I have on my scroll now happy.gif And my green/orange egg will hatch tomorrow night happy.gif

My dragons hatch when I get back from school! Anyways, for people in England TJs dragons grow up at 5:00pm!

I thought dinosaurs and dragons commonly had fleshy growths somewhere on their bodies.

I may be wrong. dry.gif

Maybe, but since we've never seen live dinos and dragons aren't real, we wouldn't know. But even if they do have something like this, I'm not thinking they would be called "fleshy growths". I did a search on the internet all but two entries on the first five pages had to do with medical stuff of both humans and animals (and some sounded very painful). I hope it gets changed to calling them something else.