TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

If everybody were to run an auto-Viewer for even 5 minutes in each hatchery they used when adding eggs, I'll bet the problem would be solved...

The longer it takes to hatch eggs, the longer before we can get more new eggs and get them started time-wise, and the longer until we have adults and can see how they reproduce - so sad, lol.

Personally, I'm dying to see adults...

Finally! Two of mine just hatched, instantly replaced with one of each of the new eggs. The blue ones are being snatched up like crazy! I missed at least five before finally landing a winning click on one in the cave.

I, too, am dying to see the adults. I'll bet they're absolutely gorgeous.

wait... this friday or last friday?

3 days ago.

You can still find the eggs in the Forest/Jungle.

My mind is totally blown. I don't know if the 'secret' was planned this Friday or last Friday, meaning it already happened and there's no reason to speculate, or there is something planned and I should be really anxious, or maybe there's no secret at all!

*rubs head* Ow...it hurts. Speculations and conspiracies...ergh, just saying those words makes my brain die a little. This is too much anxiety to handle. I'd like to know what is going on please and thank you.

On the other hand, these hatchies are just so adorable <3 How can you look at the precious things and not go 'SQUEEE!' Okay, maybe it is just me. But still. JOTB, lovely job on these. Can't wait to see the adults.

If everybody were to run an auto-Viewer for even 5 minutes in each hatchery they used when adding eggs, I'll bet the problem would be solved...

The longer it takes to hatch eggs, the longer before we can get more new eggs and get them started time-wise, and the longer until we have adults and can see how they reproduce - so sad, lol.

Personally, I'm dying to see adults...

How do you run an auto-viewer? I used to sit and click eggs whenever I added mine, but the way the page now takes me away from the hatchery makes that too annoying.

How do you run an auto-viewer? I used to sit and click eggs whenever I added mine, but the way the page now takes me away from the hatchery makes that too annoying.

I'll put this here, rather than PMing, since it might inspire more people to click on the Viewer links given on most fansites and is pertinent to the New Release being affected by this issue for so many people.

Many sites will ask people to give Views in the Nursery or ER and provide a link, so a look around the various pages entered in each fansite should show you where to go.

The autoViewer brought up by going into whatever link is provided in each case can just run at the bottom of your puter, out of sight, while you cruise the forums or whatever.

I'll put this here, rather than PMing, since it might inspire more people to click on the Viewer links given on most fansites and is pertinent to the New Release being affected by this issue for so many people.

Many sites will ask people to give Views in the Nursery or ER and provide a link, so a look around the various pages entered in each fansite should show you where to go.

The autoViewer brought up by going into whatever link is provided in each case can just run at the bottom of your puter, out of sight, while you cruise the forums or whatever.

...I never realized going there actually gave views! Lol, I've been clicking all this time for no reason.

i often go to AoND, bring up the popup viewer, and set the thing to minimum eggs and hatchies and all ERs :L one time i got the ER count down from like, 112 to 46 or something :D

more on-topic; meh, i subtracted 12hrs instead of added... so i was a day off *shrug* meh, they still hit 4d at noon, just tomorrow and not today :L

EDIT: for TJ's hatchies to grow up, btw.

Edited by Whitefire

Most hatcheries have a "give views" link with a timer 1 min to 10 minutes between refreshes click set the time you want and minimize, it will run in the background while you go on about your business

as for clicking

in firefox and perhaps others control + click opens the page in a new tab . you can click to your hearts content then close the tabs en mass or one at a time

or you can also click with the middle button/ wheel on your mouse

just make sure your computer is NOT set to " open tab in a new window" or you will get the whole window anyway rolleyes.gif

I had no problem getting views for my new eggs-- though I have been using 4 hatcheries in a specific progression these past few weeks-- all my eggs have hatched/grown on time including tinsels

more on topic-- I don't check the completed list often enough but I do remember something like the blue spotted ones, but for the life of me no name has stuck .So I will be antsy just like everyone else while waiting to see the adults!

I use the following hatcheries:

Eggs Around The World

Silvi's Lair

and I pop them into Allure of Neglected Dragons when they hit ER.

Just because there's no dimorphism in the hatchie sprites doesn't mean there won't be in the adults, right? I doubt there will be dimorphism but...hehe. You never know...

Edited by glamoursea2

well, TJ freezes one of each species [that we know of] and leaves one [or two if three hatchies] to grow to adult. there are two hatchies. thus only one adult.

Equals = No Dimorph ):

well, TJ freezes one of each species [that we know of] and leaves one [or two if three hatchies] to grow to adult. there are two hatchies. thus only one adult.

Equals = No Dimorph ):

Makes sense now, lol ;3

I seriously can't wait another day for these guys to grow up. GROW UP NAO.

you only need to wait... *thinks* ... 7 more hours [6 and a half really]... or no wait... thats midnight :L

... 19 hours. there.

EDIT: ... 18 and a half.

EDIT2: im at AoND right now, and ima bout to be attacked by newly hatched blues e_o

Edited by Whitefire

Lol, you now have to specifically set time and press start at Silvi's, and if I start that up first thing in the morning to let it run while I do morning stuff, I sometimes come back to realize that I'd wasted all that time because I'd forgotten to do that, lol.

Reading things on the site page is a good idea, but tricky when your eyes are still half-closed.

Yay!

I now have 4 new hatchies and an open spot!

Hm, I've got 3 of the Green/Oranges, but no Blues. Not even a crack...

By the way, could someone link me to TJ's Scroll?

Equals = No Dimorph ):

Or, he figured out that some people figured that out, and the ones to freeze are not posted in this thread... After all, he didn't freeze them yet.

Just saying, with TJ, never be too sure biggrin.gif

Or, he figured out that some people figured that out, and the ones to freeze are not posted in this thread... After all, he didn't freeze them yet.

Just saying, with TJ, never be too sure biggrin.gif

And one time (I think) he forgot to freeze the hatchies so they all grew up tongue.gif But that's interesting. Why hasn't he frozen any yet?

Why hasn't he frozen any yet?

Because he forgot to.... again. xd.png

It will get done eventually.

Because he forgot to.... again. xd.png

It will get done eventually.

That, or he's enjoying the conspiracy theories too much to ruin our fun just yet! tongue.gif