TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Better not be a green/orange one. I had to drop two yesterday because I ended up with 6 and had no room for blues.

Someone asked already, but haven't seen an answer yet. What's the new paper hatching sequence?

My guesses, as stated before, are Fungus Dragon and Fruit Dragon. biggrin.gif

With maybe alts?

Someone asked already, but haven't seen an answer yet. What's the new paper hatching sequence?

My guesses, as stated before, are Fungus Dragon and Fruit Dragon. biggrin.gif

With maybe alts?

Neither dragon's name can start with F. The swirl one is in between Swallowtail and Terrae, so I think it's called Swirl. The blue one is in between Green and Guardian, so I don't have a clue. :<

This is the new Paper hatching sequence. It was posted on the IRC:

user posted image

smile.gif

A mod said that this improvement isn't related with the release's "surprise", though.

Locked with six eggs, three spotted eggs and three swirly eggs.

Thanks for the new release, TJ! The hatchies look awesome. (:

Neither dragon's name can start with F. The swirl one is in between Swallowtail and Terrae, so I think it's called Swirl. The blue one is in between Green and Guardian, so I don't have a clue. :<

oh. O.o Where did we get that info? I certainly missed something lol

I just grabbed a green and orange one off the AP! Yay! Now I need one more...

Edit: I got one! I think I'm done with catching now. Time to sit back and wait.

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Edited by RainStar13

My sister just unlocked and joined the new eggs catching and guess what? She caught a Purple Dino too O_O I never got myself a Dino and she did! Beginner's luck dry.gif (or maybe nobody was considering to take it? xd.png)

However I'm really happy she could take some of these new eggs, as they are already decreasing happy.gif I was willing to breed her some PB 2nd gens, but obviously CBs are better.

Now that she got her eggs, my only care is about seeing these pretties become bigger and more beautiful <3

oh. O.o Where did we get that info? I certainly missed something lol

From using "Breed Sort." It sorts the breeds alphabetically.

where do you get these eggs in the cave? I can't find anything that says where they are! sad.gif

Maybe... Breeding the black spotted ones with other dragons will result in different colors?  Maybe because they seem to be based off of mushrooms, which can be a variety of colors.  Similar to stripes. 

That'd be attractive.

where do you get these eggs in the cave?  I can't find anything that says where they are! sad.gif

You can find the "Orange and Green" egg in the Jungle, and the "Bright Spotted" egg in the Forest.

They're starting to mix in with the other eggs though, so they're a little harder to get than yesterday.

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

Edited by Isuzu

have got one Bright Spotted egg xd.png can't wait till I am unlocked and can get the others

I wish I could freeze eggs...the spotted blue egg is just so dang gorgeous! Can't wait for TJ's to grow up and for mine to hatch. Can't wait to see what the adults look like :3

Edited by Vampyre