TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

I've just noticed...doesn't TJ normally freeze S2 hatchlings for new releases? Yet he hasn't this time. What does it mean? O.o

I've just noticed...doesn't TJ normally freeze S2 hatchlings for new releases? Yet he hasn't this time. What does it mean? O.o

My guess is it means he hasn't yet....

My eggs are cracking ... hoping they will come out soon biggrin.gif

TJ has a male and female of each new egg ... maybe they are different sprites so that maybe reason not freezing

My eggs are cracking ... hoping they will come out soon  biggrin.gif

TJ has a male and female of each new egg ... maybe they are different sprites so that maybe reason not freezing

No not really. He'd freeze them either way. If there was two different sprite positions then he'd have four or more of each, not just two. xd.png I'm pretty sure of that really. tongue.gif Kinda like the tan ridges and flamingos if you think about it.

Edited by DarkFire1

I'd like to know if they're going to be rare myself...

And someone earlier mentioned that the dark dragon may be a 'fungus' dragon. lol

I also heard it mentioned that these are permanent. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I don't know why it is asked during every release if they are going to be permanent or not. They always are, except during holidays.

The only question I'm interested in hearing an answer to is if they are going to be Rare or not. But I guess we won't find that out for a little while, so until then, I'm going to grab as many as I can, just in case. wink.gif

Maybe that's part of the surprise? You're right, though, during the moonstone-sunstone release he froze two moons and one sun pretty much immediately after they gendered.

Interesting!

Sometimes he doesn't, though, and all the hatchlings mature, and I guess are later reverted back from adult form.

Sometimes he doesn't, though, and all the hatchlings mature, and I guess are later reverted back from adult form.

Yes I remember that happening once before, although I don't remember which release it was.

I think it's happened several times, actually, though I don't remember when either.

Oooh, I didn't know he could do that! Boo, guess that's one more budding theory shot down.

TJ can do anything

So, what are they?

common/uncommon/rare?

I think they're either uncommon or rare, seeing that they've stopped dropping very very early

The last release was dropping for quite a while before it calmed down, this got cleared within 2 days

And someone earlier mentioned that the dark dragon may be a 'fungus' dragon.  lol

The dark blue name falls alphabetically between Green and Guardian, and the guesses have been along the lines of Green Fungus, Green Lichen, Green Moss or Growth Dragons.

The green and orange name falls between the Swallowtail Dragons and the Terrae Dragons, and so far, Swirl seems to be the best guess on their name.

They are still fairly easy to catch. I don't have to sit in the cave longer than 5 minutes to find one.

Love the new release! Thanks to everyone!

/shot for being late

A conspiracy? Sounds fun. If there is one, can't wait to see what's going on tongue.gif

Managed to grab 2 greens and 1 blue, but I wanted 2 of each D: I'll be sure to catch one more soon! tongue.gif

I'd like to know if they're going to be rare myself...

And someone earlier mentioned that the dark dragon may be a 'fungus' dragon. lol

I also heard it mentioned that these are permanent. smile.gif

*shivers* The word fungus just makes me go all 'yuck'! xd.png But hey, it could be so who knows! xd.png