TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

That, or he's enjoying the conspiracy theories too much to ruin our fun just yet! tongue.gif

I'm going with this theory. ;3

Because he forgot to.... again. xd.png

It will get done eventually.

if he forgets he can always turn them back into hatchlings and then freeze..that's happened before.

I'll bet JOTB did a gorgeous job on the adults. I've seen some of her other work, and it's absolutely stunning. But not many of her dragons have been released in the cave yet- it's nice that more of her work is going to be shared.

Grow up, little hatchie-dears! We want to see you in all your adult glory.

So close to adult-ness! WE WE WE SO EXCITED /shot.

xd.png

Tres curious about the adult sprites though. ^-^

I'm not sure why I continue stalking the main cave while scroll-locked, but I swear the orange/green eggs are less common than the blue spotted ones. That, or the eggs in the Jungle biodome just move slower.

Are they still dropping or was it just only on Friday? If the latter is true, I think I'll go sulk. Stupid vacation.

lol. loads of times i dont log in for weeks on end, but then every time i do it's on the day of an egg release; it's fantastic laugh.gif . this looks like an awesome release though; i'm so pleased right now.

I really like the blue hatchies, that color scheme is lovely. They seemed to be the rarer of the two a couple of days ago, but now the green ones are harder to find. I kind of wish I'd picked up a couple more greens earlier.

Also, has anyone figured out if these are common/uncommon/rare? I heard someone earlier say that they thought they might be uncommon because the regular drops came back so fast.

It's hard to tell until all of the excitement cools down; now they may be in high demand but in month? Who knows?

is happy i managed to get 7 today ill be on a mad hunt once they hatch for the 4th swirly one hope they arnt rare my luck it will take me forever to get her they are so pretty i like both so far, cant wait to see the adults tomorrow

Awww, Tj's hatchies are sick :[

(I know we will still see the adult versions, but still)

They always get sick. No worries. They'll be okay.

TJ's are always sick but they never die. They're TJ's, they're magical like that.

*Pokes her two green/orange and two blue spot eggs before looking at TJ's*

Come on you two - grow up already so I can figure out if I need to find homes for one of each egg (as I will only keep both if the Dragons are dimorphic - but if past releases have been a true indication - two of something means only one sprite)

However - if there is only one sprite for the breed(s) total - you'll find a green/orange and blue spot on the AP sometime tomorrow

I got 2 crazy-swirls. A pygmy. A hellfire. And a random BBW.

And now I'm locked.

Well... I'll just wait 6 frickin' hours. But YAY!

blink.gifblink.gif

They havent became adults yet?!

My new eggs are about to hatch and I havent incubated them.. They should have turned adults already before my eggs. I want to see how they look as adults and I want to know the breed names!.. Arrrgggghh! lol