TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

I'm thinking that there'll be a release this coming Friday, too. Just a guess...

I'm thinking that there'll be a release this coming Friday, too. Just a guess...

Hmm, not a bad idea, though he did say it was the last release before the big Halloween event which, we assume, will be in October.

I just found out, and they seem to not exist in the biomes. More waiting shall occur.

But maybe it's one release? TJ can be very tricky when he wants to be...

I just found out, and they seem to not exist in the biomes. More waiting shall occur.

So they are no longer dropping? Well, it has been 2+ days...but perhaps this is a hint to their rarity. Are they really so uncommon? It makes me wish I had a gold trophy so I could have gotten 7 rather than 6 =P

Edited by glamoursea2

They are definitely still dropping. I saw 3 bright spot eggs in a row in the Forest and they weren't being clicked on right away, either.

how can you tell what order these new dragons are in the alphabet ??

Account > Change Sort Order > Sort them by Breed.

Edited by glamoursea2

They are definitely still dropping. I saw 3 bright spot eggs in a row in the Forest and they weren't being clicked on right away, either.

I saw orange and green swirl ones that stayed a refresh or two, as well.

They're definitely still dropping.

They're still dropping, that's good to know...even though I'm locked xd.png

Ah well. I'll probably get a fresh batch once mine hatch. They still have 2 days though.

You know what, I think it's odd that all the biomes were empty yesterday. I logged on to see most of the threads empty, which was peculiar (like the trade thread) and noticed the News post. I didn't even check it- just rushed to the biomes. They were all empty, which made me think they were dropping in all biomes. But after sifting through this thread I realized they were only in the Forest and Jungle, which didn't really explain the lack of eggs everywhere else tongue.gif

it works if you sort them by breed smile.gif

Whoops, minor error on my part tongue.gif That's what I meant. rolleyes.gif

See, releases like these just frazzle my brain. Hatch, eggies! And I wish TJ's would just grow up already >:c

You know what, I think it's odd that all the biomes were empty yesterday. I logged on to see most of the threads empty, which was peculiar (like the trade thread) and noticed the News post. I didn't even check it- just rushed to the biomes. They were all empty, which made me think they were dropping in all biomes. But after sifting through this thread I realized they were only in the Forest and Jungle, which didn't really explain the lack of eggs everywhere else tongue.gif

The cave works by generating eggs and then allocating them into their proper biome. While new eggs catch up, nothing else drops, so it makes sense nothing would be showing up in any biomes, especially if you've missed the drop and all the new eggs have been grabbed for that drop. :3

Haha I had checked the news quickly and then looked through all the biomes until I saw the eggs during one of the 5 min drop times. xd.png

I got my three eggs yesterday during the 5 min drops. xd.png

Holidays should be no problem for me, then, bahahaha.

The cave works by generating eggs and then allocating them into their proper biome. While new eggs catch up, nothing else drops, so it makes sense nothing would be showing up in any biomes, especially if you've missed the drop and all the new eggs have been grabbed for that drop. :3

Ah, that explains it.

Thanks Socky <3

If only my Reds weren't all on Cooldown :c I'd love to incubate a couple of mine. Whee :3 Two of them were ready to incubate ^o^ Incubated a blue and a green, so they'll hatch tomorrow.

Edited by glamoursea2

After taking a small break from DC it's nice to come visit and see new eggs.

I managed to catch three of each yesterday, so I'm all locked for now. The hatchlings are so pretty, I can't wait to see what they look like when they grow up.

The hatchies are so cute with their little wings. laugh.gif

;A; WHY DO I NEVER NOTICE WHEN A DRAGON'S BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm on every day!!! but I just don't notice till a day later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

... oh well...

got 2 spotted ones and 1 bright one!

CAN'T WAIT FOR GLOW IN THE DARK DRAGONS!!!

;A; WHY DO I NEVER NOTICE WHEN A DRAGON'S BEEN RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm on every day!!! but I just don't notice till a day later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

... oh well...

got 2 spotted ones and 1 bright one!

CAN'T WAIT FOR GLOW IN THE DARK DRAGONS!!!

Glow in the dark dragons? I think that might be the name of the black ones! Thanks Lavender!