TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

How could I not have guessed Swirl? O_O I totally missed the giant swirl on the egg. DX Green Lichen does fit, but it just doesn't sound very pretty to me.

Maybe it's Green Moss, slightly prettier than Lichen, (although I do like Lichen smile.gif) or MAYBE it's Green Fungus, a little weirder than Lichen. And Growth Dragon sounds like it might be growing tumors or other strange protuberences.

I've learnt with these eggs, they don't crack until the very last 4 hours.

Not so mine have 12 hours and they have cracks--

you must have amazing incubate since I caught mine just as they were released

??? how did you get them down to 4 hours left????

Gasp!

Someone killed a new egg!

Someone a few pages back said they tried earthquake- three died and one had no effect rolleyes.gif

These are not special release like holidays so there will be more- forever

Edited by dragonpuck

Wait, maybe there is a secret to this update, like the black stripes and the purple dinos? I think something is up, and it isn't these 2 dragons.

Wait, maybe there is a secret to this update, like the black stripes and the purple dinos?  I think something is up, and it isn't these 2 dragons.

I think there would be more mods and artists hovering around here giving us clues if there was an extra addition.

I think there would be more mods and artists hovering around here giving us clues if there was an extra addition.

Maybe, let me review some other topics and figure out if that is true

Maybe the fact that artists and mods are so quiet means they are being VERY good about keeping the Secret! cool.gif

I think the new paper hatching sequence was the secret... was it not? xd.png

Paper hatchling sequence? What is that?

I haven`t managed to catch any ... what are the descriptions for these and which areas are they found in?

I haven`t managed to catch any ... what are the descriptions for these and which areas are they found in?

bright spots in the forest

orange & green in the jungle

Loving the cute hatchies! My total count for myself is 4 Blue spot 4 Green Swirl, and catching for my friends my count is 39 Blue Spot and 41 Green Swirl so all in all they are very easy to catch (Which makes me a very happy person).

Can't wait to see them all grown up! I hope they are large dragons. wub.gif

maybe the secret is

...... that if you breed them together (* edit* or with something else in their own biome) you get a third secret egg like the goldfish and blunas?

Edited by velvet_paw

I think the new paper hatching sequence was the secret... was it not? xd.png

No, a mod said that it isn't the secret. We have to think to something else, even if I think that "secret" means that those dragons were developed in secret and was never seen in the Completed list (unless someone has really seen them in the past, I'm still too new for seeing any of the last releases on that list).

maybe the secret is that if you breed them together (* edit or with something else in their own biome) you get a third secret egg like the goldfish and blunas

I thought it too, but TJ said that he doesn't want more hybrids (unless the concept is too interesting for decline it, I think...).

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

Maybe... Breeding the black spotted ones with other dragons will result in different colors? Maybe because they seem to be based off of mushrooms, which can be a variety of colors. Similar to stripes. Maybe new sprites for vampire bites? How about chickens can now be vamped? What else...

Edited by ghb523

Hm I'm rather late on this, but the new dragons are so cute xd.png i have high hopes for the bright orange & green one~

A new BSA would be so <3

I managed to get two of each, yesterday

They are very cute!

Does anyone know if they are common or rare?

New dragons yay!

Such pretty eggs. I'm excited. :3 Got two of each. Now just need to I&I, then I can wait.

PS, allow me to reiterate how much I adore the new egg limits. Didn't have to dump my Tinsel or CB Ice for new eggs, BEST DAY EVER.

I've just managed to get another two bright spots ones. However, I honestly do not recall a new drop where it took so long a(s in so many refreshes) to catch sight of a new egg on the day after the drop began.

I'm sure the Moonstones & Sunstones appeared far more often at this stage.

Love the new eggs got one of each for now,

looking forward to the new halloween release this year ninja.gif