Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

This egg makes me immensely happy! biggrin.gif

After the previous generation refused and all their parents were massively stubborn about giving new eggs, the 6th gen egg somehow came on first try. Well, I'm not complaining! biggrin.gif

Soon, oh soon... *excited*

After the previous generation refused and all their parents were massively stubborn about giving new eggs, the 6th gen egg somehow came on first try. Well, I'm not complaining! biggrin.gif

That is truly gorgeous, congrats!

Wheee, I spy my dragons in both halves! biggrin.gif *proudface* Huge congrats! It's turned out absolutely gorgeous and has inspired me to try doing a similar lineage completely on my scroll. We'll see how mad that drives me! tongue.gif Should I manage to finish mine, I'd love to trade blood - I've made a note of the ones I bred for you so as to avoid inbreeding. smile.gif

Why, oh, why do they do this to me? *sobs*

At least when I get a Flamingo egg, I don't have to wait several days to know I've got something I don't want. I've actually resorted to killing the blasted purples in wild fits of impatience and disappointment. This is driving me nuts.

Lastalda, I'm in love with that lineage! I'll need to remember to put on Bambi eyes and beg you for an egg from the completed line one day.

Edited by Goslander

At least when I get a Flamingo egg, I don't have to wait several days to know I've got something I don't want. I've actually resorted to killing the blasted purples in wild fits of impatience. This is driving me nuts.

Lastalda, I'm in love with that lineage! I'll need to remember to put on Bambi eyes and beg you for an egg from the completed line one day.

Argh! D: D: D: That would try the patience of a saint, I think. *comforts* Really hope you start getting better luck with them soon - you deserve a huge break after all these wrong breed and wrong colour results!

At least when I get a Flamingo egg, I don't have to wait several days to know I've got something I don't want. I've actually resorted to killing the blasted purples in wild fits of impatience and disappointment. This is driving me nuts.

Wow. All I can really say is good luck, that just looks painful. Though if you don't kill the purples, I'd take them.

This lineage, meanwhile, is progressing quite nicely. And it looks ridiculously different between the lineage pages and the AoND preview I don't even. SO much nicer on the lineage pages.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Thanks . . . one day I will have a beautiful lineage to show for it. One day . . .

TheCompleteAnimorph, if you really want them, I'll send you a teleport link for them. Otherwise I'll wind up stomping them into chicken mash for the chickens on my scroll, and really, that's way too much food for just four chickens.

@ Lastalda- That is an amazing lineage! So pretty!

@ Goslander- Youch. I feel your pain. sad.gif Nebulas have become stubborn little things.

I'm such a derp. *sighs* I've been waiting for this guy to grow up so I can try him with this girl. Instead, my mind slipped and I bred her to a CB Golden Wyvern. rolleyes.gif The good news is that they didn't produce an egg so that makes me feel a little better, but now I have to wait a whole other week to see if the true pair is compatible. dry.gif

IF they like each other I'll have this lovely lineage well on its way. ^^

Edited by sheppardkid

It took me a thousand years to get this! Now it's grown up, I can't wait to see if he'll like his mate but I'm locked ^^". If so I'd call this project finished.

And this is finished! Yay! I'm finally moving forward and cleaned some backlog. biggrin.gif

I don't think I've gone quite so far as killing them but I have frozen them or abandoned them. But, yeah, if it kept happening all the time, I'd probably kill them too.

All I can say is WOW! That is such an awesome line. I am working on a much less ambitious rainbow, but am hung up because I need a black next and I don't want an alt. Since all or most blacks seem to be going alt right now I am just waiting.

Wow, pretty eggs people!

Goslander, ytak, sending you some green vibes. *crosses fingers*

Anyone able to breed me a flamingo mate for this BBW? Same pattern, so they can be paired up with this flamingo.

Willing to breed anything (that I can) in return smile.gif

Wow, pretty eggs people!

Goslander, ytak, sending you some green vibes. *crosses fingers*

Anyone able to breed me a flamingo mate for this BBW? Same pattern, so they can be paired up with this flamingo.

Willing to breed anything (that I can) in return smile.gif

Sent you a PM Lolchen. smile.gif

5th gen is within reach!!

Edited by sheppardkid

doh! *faceplant

On the bright side..They really like each other for their first breeding. On the dark side, I forgot I'd just scroll locked myself so someone got a reallly nice present in the AP. *sobs* I wanted to keep their first egg too. I got too excited when I saw he'd grown up just now lol.

I wish we got a 30 min warning/wait like we do with the holiday clutches before ones auto-AP's

If anyone here caught it, I'd give you the 2nd egg from them so I could keep the first.

Edited by jadedragon07

On the very first try they gave me an Ice egg! So is anyone else here doing Red x Ice in any capacity? I can only make it this far on my own so I'd love to find someone else to swap eggs with and expand the lineage.

So, naturally, they refused.  >_>  *feeds all Stripes into wood-chipper*

And that totally stinks! Commiserations, my friend. Those stripes... some days I think they deserve the wood chipper, too. They hate us.

On the very first try they gave me an Ice egg! So is anyone else here doing Red x Ice in any capacity? I can only make it this far on my own so I'd love to find someone else to swap eggs with and expand the lineage.

And that totally stinks! Commiserations, my friend. Those stripes... some days I think they deserve the wood chipper, too. They hate us.

I could try for a sibling like this now or you could wait til one of my other female CB ices cools down (I bred them all yesterday) and gives me a red egg to make a matching mate for your checker.

It's a lineage I've had in mind for a while so I'd love to do a blood swap.