Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Congrats on that Gold! It's so nice and yellow. And shiny too, of course~

@ Fiona- Darn. That's a shame that they keep getting vetoed. :/

@ Anarya-Ameana- Absolutely gorgeous!

I got the parents in the AP (by the same person, presumably) and couldn't resist this: click for prettiness. (It got auto'd, unfortunately, because I'm a derp and was too eager to try it.) I like to mess with other people's projects, as seen with Souly's fail dorsals for example. biggrin.gif

Messing with other projects is fun. Look at this hatchie I bred. smile.gif

Messing with other projects is fun. Look at this hatchie I bred. smile.gif

I like how the hatchling ended up a blue Neb, I think that ties it up pretty well.

Finally got the right type of egg out of them. biggrin.gif Now I can hopefully get to 4th gen.

Fogged! I was so curious too. :P

And agreed on the veto'd thing. Having the ability to reverse refusals would've saved me so much time with some of my awfully stubborn projects. x_X

~

;_;

Tikigurl, I'm sorry for being a complete idiot and messing up your beautiful baby. v.v

I have no idea what's wrong with me - I messed up my last day glory egg as well. :u But I double checked the wiki and it says that a sun egg will hatch as a sunrise if hatched between the hours of 6AM and 12PM. It was roughly 6:30PM when I unfogged the egg... I get the feeling it was meant to be between 12PM and 6AM on reflection now. :s

/facewall

Fogged! I was so curious too. tongue.gif

And agreed on the veto'd thing. Having the ability to reverse refusals would've saved me so much time with some of my awfully stubborn projects. x_X

~

;_;

Tikigurl, I'm sorry for being a complete idiot and messing up your beautiful baby. v.v

I have no idea what's wrong with me - I messed up my last day glory egg as well. :u But I double checked the wiki and it says that a sun egg will hatch as a sunrise if hatched between the hours of 6AM and 12PM. It was roughly 6:30PM when I unfogged the egg... I get the feeling it was meant to be between 12PM and 6AM on reflection now. :s

/facewall

Sorry about that Varekis. The little guy got sick so he's going to be fogged for some time. "He" is a Golden Wyvern sibling to this Royal Blue smile.gif

As for the timing thing, I think DST has screwed up a lot of things. I know I bred some of my dragons at 11 pm one night but, thanks to DST, I couldn't breed them until 12 am. It might be the same for dragons hatching.

Edited by sheppardkid

Sorry about that Varekis. The little guy got sick so he's going to be fogged for some time. "He" is a Golden Wyvern sibling to this Royal Blue :)

As for the timing thing, I think DST has screwed up a lot of things. I know I bred some of my dragons at 11 pm one night but, thanks to DST, I couldn't breed them until 12 am. It might be the same for dragons hatching.

Oooh, pretty! The spikes on both dragons sets them up so nicely together. <3

I didn't think it would actually affect hatching time. :< I posted in the Help board about whether the clocks were in sync with the new time and they should be, except somehow that's messed things up anyway. :P Oh ze confusion!

I like how the hatchling ended up a blue Neb, I think that ties it up pretty well.

I suppose it is nice, but it's not my hatchie, I gifted it to someone else. But I still bred it. smile.gif

I can breed a sibling to this purple later today, anyone want the egg?

/facewall

Wiki is right, it is between 6AM and 12PM, when 12PM means mid-day (12:00 hours). Mid-night is 12AM (00:00 hours). That's where you got mixed up I'm afraid. ^^" So when you unfog the egg at 6.30PM, it is actually the sunset window which runs from 6PM to 12AM (mid-night).

(In other words, what you thought 12PM to 6AM would actually be a window of 18 hours... laugh.gif)

Anyway, that's a common mistake when using AM and PM to determine the time. Hope you're clear now.

Edited by hat17

Wiki is right, it is between 6AM and 12PM, when 12PM means mid-day (12:00 hours). Mid-night is 12AM (00:00 hours). That's where you got mixed up I'm afraid. ^^" So when you unfog the egg at 6.30PM, it is actually the sunset window which runs from 6PM to 12AM (mid-night).

(In other words, what you thought 12PM to 6AM would actually be a window of 18 hours... :lol:)

Anyway, that's a common mistake when using AM and PM to determine the time. Hope you're clear now.

Blah, this is why I should never do anything involving numbers in the morning! XD

Thanks very much, my mistake makes sense now. :P

At last, both my 3rd gen SnowStripe pairs gave me green Stripes! biggrin.gif If they like each other, I should be able to do two variations of this lineage, a green one (which is what I always intended it to be) and a red one (bonus prettiness)! biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Might be a bit of a challenge here...

But anyone know where to find a 7th gen black mate for this lovely lady? Preferably not inbred.

Edit: Or if not a black, something that would go good with her.

Edited by Cirvihi

Got the fifth gen black stripe egg! Thanks so much, helix!

Might be a bit of a challenge here...

But anyone know where to find a 7th gen black mate for this lovely lady? Preferably not inbred.

Edit: Or if not a black, something that would go good with her.

I could try for a Black from this and this. I don't think either shares ancestors with your dragon.

I could try for a Black from this and this. I don't think either shares ancestors with your dragon.

Amazon, that would be perfect. O3O

Would you want a sibling of Infinity in return? I'd be happy to breed one for you!

Amazon, that would be perfect. O3O

Would you want a sibling of Infinity in return? I'd be happy to breed one for you!

Sure, that'd be lovely. smile.gif I just had another look through my 6th gens, and this could be another potential mate for my 6th gen Black too. Let me know which you'd prefer. smile.gif

Sure, that'd be lovely. smile.gif I just had another look through my 6th gens, and this could be another potential mate for my 6th gen Black too. Let me know which you'd prefer. smile.gif

Actually, I really think I like how Thuwed Dalliance would look in the lineage. The whites will look interesting next to all of that black!

I believe Cey's and Hyrhiem's cooldown should be done later tonight. I'll atempt to breed then!

Got the fifth gen black stripe egg! Thanks so much, helix!

You're welcome! And no one has yet to grab the other one, so go at it if you're shy. smile.gif

I need some help to breed a mate for this lovely. So, two 2nd gen from m flamingo x f BBW, one offspring of each kind would be wonderful. Anyone able to help me? I would be forever grateful, and if you'd like something in return, am willing to provide anything in my realm of possibility tongue.gif

On a side note, if anyone happens across a cb BBW and doesn't want it, I'm looking for one to influence male...

*Flail* I was beginning to think I'd never see this egg!

When he grows up, he'll be mated with this dragon and my 6th gen Gaia project will finally be complete!

I need some help to breed a mate for this lovely. So, two 2nd gen from m flamingo x f BBW, one offspring of each kind would be wonderful. Anyone able to help me? I would be forever grateful, and if you'd like something in return, am willing to provide anything in my realm of possibility tongue.gif

On a side note, if anyone happens across a cb BBW and doesn't want it, I'm looking for one to influence male...

I can try my male flamingo in an hour when my stripe hatches.

I'd love it if you could try to get a 2nd gen BBW from your gold winged snow angel for me as a mate for her

edited to add- I have a BBW egg for you PMing you with teleport link now

Many Thanks for your egg too

@Amazon_warrior, oh that red is lovely

@ codyne - congrats

such lovely lineages wub.gif

Edited by velvet_paw

The end is finally in sight, I don't know what to think. This was my first ever planned even-gen project, and it has taken me 2+ years to get this far, with breaks and stubborn stripe breeding. Whatever will I do when it's finished?

I admit I'm slightly tempted to work on a mirror mate for the 5th gen, but that would ruin the perfect naming scheme.

The end is finally in sight, I don't know what to think. This was my first ever planned even-gen project, and it has taken me 2+ years to get this far, with breaks and stubborn stripe breeding. Whatever will I do when it's finished?

I admit I'm slightly tempted to work on a mirror mate for the 5th gen, but that would ruin the perfect naming scheme.

Ooo that's cool! smile.gif I was thinking of doing a project a bit like that with Stripes, but with the component 3rd gens being checkers with just one other breed. *waves hands* Maybe I'll have to do it simply so I can demonstrate what I'm talking about! xd.png Anyway, fingers crossed that they behave for you. smile.gif