Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Thank you, but a 4th gen would be ideal smile.gif

Sounds good. It really depends whether jaded can give me the other race, but otherwise I have no preferences. biggrin.gif

I can, and I got a pillow so if you can get a sunstone from Nureyev's you'll be all set smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NhtC8 is what I got for you today, I'll pm you the teleport.

I think this is still my favorite lineage

alt Sweet x red dorsal

I just need a few more crazy people with Alt Sweets to share the breeding agony with me and I might eventually get to 7th gen tongue.gif

currently my 5th gen pair is popping purple like mad so I have hopes of a 6th gen red soon ( but I am not holding my breath)

Edited by dragonpuck

The sunstones do look nice withe the pillows. I hadn't thought of that combination.

I finally finished something. smile.gif The Alt Black is bugging me but I get Alts every time a male Black and a female Shadow produce an egg.

I finally finished something. smile.gif The Alt Black is bugging me but I get Alts every time a male Black and a female Shadow produce an egg.

I don't think anyone is getting regular blacks except CB , I certainly haven't

I picked up a pretty white egg from the even-gen trading/gifting thread and misbred it the first time, but now I bred him to his proper mate. I forgot who gave it away, but thanks a lot!

They liked each other!

I need a red dorsal to match with http://dragcave.net/lineage/FYtc0 <--this.

Please! tongue.gif

I tried, but I got a Purple, sorry.

@ Bootsmann: I really like the mix of colors that you've got going in that lineage. It's really unique and I think it really pops. Sorry about your alt Black problems. If you get anymore unwanted alts, I'd certainly give them a home. tongue.gif

I've been enjoying the alt flood myself, since it lets me make alt-lineages like this. I'm also fulfilling my long time dream of making an alt Black x White lineage although I'm only at the very beginning stages right now.

*looking at Lolchen's chocolate pillow and drools...*

It looks so, tasty! Reminds me of my favourite chocolate mousse cake~ *drools more*

I wonder if I may ask for a 4th gen when you're done blood-swapping with others and have time? wink.gif Thanks.

---

Oh yay! This starts to look really pretty~~ And consider the shimmer is starting to behave like a rare (and wiki said it is a rare), I need to work faster if I want to make it to 4th gen, and if I want a shimmer as 4th. tongue.gif

And I'm also quite happy about this, that they gave me a normal egg not a bluna. biggrin.gif Hope my luck will hold longer than usual~~

So many pretty lineages @_@

My main breeding project lately has been making a mate for a sibling of this. I really want a White from that pair, though.

So far, I've finished one half of it. The other half will be fifth-gen versions of this and this. THEN I get to come up with a mate for him for the next generation...I might end up trading for that.

What have I gotten myself into?

*looking at Lolchen's chocolate pillow and drools...*

It looks so, tasty! Reminds me of my favourite chocolate mousse cake~ *drools more*

I wonder if I may ask for a 4th gen when you're done blood-swapping with others and have time? wink.gif Thanks.

Certainly. I suspect I will have a few whiptail eggs before I manage to get jade's pillow, so if you don't mind you could probably have on of those wink.gif

Wow, Jenna! Those nocturnes are pretty biggrin.gif

TVTD, trying as soon as I get some space. Only have one female cb though :/

Certainly. I suspect I will have a few whiptail eggs before I manage to get jade's pillow, so if you don't mind you could probably have on of those wink.gif

Of course I won't mind at all~ You're kind enough to spare an egg for me. Thanks! smile.gif

Since I finished my last project, I've been contemplating to start a new one with the same style.

Thoughts? I can have this pattern repeating to make a 5th gen.

(Related siblings, but it gives the idea)

Am I the only one crazy enough to be trying to PB Spitfires and Terraes? I thought the Cave blockers needed some love...

Haha, I have some of my own plans for cave blockers too, though I'm afraid it's not the same blockers as yours, and not PB... I'm doing checkers including horse, water, albino and water horse, at the same time just collecting pebbles and balloons just for an army. tongue.gif

I knew someone was collecting spitfires a while back... Not sure if they have any plans to breed them in any way though...

YES!! My Royal Shimmer has reached 4th gen!! biggrin.gif I started building this lineage as a mate for another dragon. Now I need to decide two things- if I want to continue the lineage past this point and which of the following pairings I like better.

Option #1

Option #2

Any thoughts or comments?

YES!! My Royal Shimmer has reached 4th gen!! biggrin.gif I started building this lineage as a mate for another dragon. Now I need to decide two things- if I want to continue the lineage past this point and which of the following pairings I like better.

Option #1

Option #2

That is very striking. I think I personally like option 1 best because the RBs are carried through and I like that continuity. Both are very pretty, though.

I agree with purplehaze, I like option 1 better with the carry through of RBs. You can keep expanding the lineage by adding more 4th gen checkers with RBs into the current ones if you want to. Personally I think it'd be striking!

@TVTD - I think so too! Deep Sea x red breeds has been a popular combo recently.

YES!!  My Royal Shimmer has reached 4th gen!! :D  I started building this lineage as a mate for another dragon.  Now I need to decide two things- if I want to continue the lineage past this point and which of the following pairings I like better.

Option #1

Option #2

I like Option 2 more because I feel that the RBs dominate the whole lineage in Option 1 since they have such a bold color. While that doespulls the lineage together, I don't think it's as exciting as Option 2. Having the blue Nebs makes the lineage feel just as complete, and I like the variety another sparkly breed brings to the lineage. (I also just like sparkly things. XD)

And of course you can always just breed both and see which you like better. c:

Edited by Saloiq

I picked up a 3rd even gen nebula and decide to try to build a mate for him - this is the result. I'll probably influence that egg female and breed it to him.

@sheppardkid: I like option 1 better; having the RBs in both makes it look much more cohesive.

Am I the only one crazy enough to be trying to PB Spitfires and Terraes? I thought the Cave blockers needed some love...

*cough* There was a group awhile ago, blue flames or something? Anyway, back then, I was a part of it. Half of this is my personal stock :3

@sheppardkid Personally, I like option 1 better, too, but go for whatever you think is best. It's your lineage, it has to please you, in the end wink.gif

I need some help. Anyone able to breed me a spring egg from male spring x female marrow? It has to be unrelated to this (the winter pair is mine, the autumn I caught on the AP so not sure whose...)

Then I'd only need a female summer x male marrow summer offspring and I'm all set tongue.gif

Anyone want a 3rd gen neotropical from a neo x tangar checker? I needed a tangar from this pair :/

Edited by Lolchen

@Lolchen - I tried my only female marrow with a spring male, but got no egg. They did not refuse, though, so if you want me to try again next week send me a PM.