Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Do you plan to kill off the parents of the Shallows in the "first" gen?

Otherwise you'd have to start with CB Magi and CB Water...

I'm probably going to breed 2nd gen shallows with CB tangars which, if I'm imagining it correctly tongue.gif, might make an interesting shape. Or I might go with 2nd gen shallows and PB tangars to make an even gen, like this other project of mine: goldfish x ridgewing.

Weird, it doubleposted, sorry for that. laugh.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

Going to ask again, is anyone interested in this nebula egg? If so just PM me and I can send you a teleport link.

People are too generous. But look at all those surnames. Look at them. THERE IS TOO MANY.

I'ld love to have such a pretty.

But I'm still locked for 11 hours sad.gif

user posted image

Any opinions on this idea? I've been looking for a pairing with female shallow water, and I really like this one. Makes me crave some fruit, and it's also a good reason to hoard more tangars and shallow waters. :3

Also, when my new 3rd gen daydream pair breeds an egg, I'll be able to breed a mate for him - and then him - and there comes sixth generation! So excited. biggrin.gif

pretty! Although I'm not sure how the waters would look... but this reminds me of watermelons *yummy*

I can breed you a 4th gen daydream sibling to this, if you want the help smile.gif Daydreams are one of my favourite sprites <3

@TVTD lol, nice name though. Got everyone, you think?

I just realized (wanting to offer help for the pb nebulae) that from my two cb pairs, I've got two male offspring and no female O.o need to work on that asap.

@Susurrant: most beautiful!

I'm jealous of all the pretty shiny dragons sad.gif want some xd.png (the only shiny sprite I have any kind of even gen of is my female cb shimmer and her offspring. Sad when I think about it)

pretty! Although I'm not sure how the waters would look... but this reminds me of watermelons *yummy*

I can breed you a 4th gen daydream sibling to this, if you want the help smile.gif Daydreams are one of my favourite sprites <3

@TVTD lol, nice name though. Got everyone, you think?

I just realized (wanting to offer help for the pb nebulae) that from my two cb pairs, I've got two male offspring and no female O.o need to work on that asap.

@Susurrant: most beautiful!

I'm jealous of all the pretty shiny dragons sad.gif want some xd.png (the only shiny sprite I have any kind of even gen of is my female cb shimmer and her offspring. Sad when I think about it)

My daydream project is scroll only, but thanks for the offer anyway. :3

And TVTD... wha. Who abandons that? blink.gif Congrats.

And TVTD... wha. Who abandons that? Congrats.

probably TJ himself laugh.gif

@ Orlageddon: Oooh, that's really pretty! I never really liked tangars but that's a beautiful combination. Reminds me of summer, rock melon and honeydew. o3o

@ TVTD: Since his lists were (are?) full, maybe someone saw the egg show up on their scroll, assumed it was some forgotten misclick and abandoned it. xP ... but that's the worse assumption ever, haha. XD Congrats <: *pets the pretty combination of dragons*

Now all we'd need is a 3rd gen Holly with the same lineage, and we'd have a great project going as I found this today http://dragcave.net/lineage/2Wqjp  tongue.gif

I wonder if I could fins someone that would breed me one at Christmas... I doubt it. >:P Wait no the final thing would be inbred anyway. Evil holly.

Abandoned a messy inbred silver egg to pick up this thuwed. Two one day, one 2nd gen. Not bad.

Edited by TVTD

*happy bouncing*  Someone approached me and offered me a 3rd gen Gold if I'd agree to breed it with my 3rd gen PB Frill and give them an egg from the pairing.  Well, the Gold grew up today and they love each other!  biggrin.gif  This egg's going to the person who gave me the mum, but I reserve the right to be a bit excited about the first even-gen Gold I've ever bred.  happy.gif  For a mate, I'm planning to breed a PB 3rd gen Black Marrow at Halloween as a mate for this Silver.  Bit of a long-term plan, but it should look lovely if it works out.  biggrin.gif

That is quite beautiful! Frill x Gold is such a nice combo.

user posted image

Any opinions on this idea? I've been looking for a pairing with female shallow water, and I really like this one. Makes me crave some fruit, and it's also a good reason to hoard more tangars and shallow waters. :3

Do you plan to kill off the parents of the Shallows in the "first" gen?

Otherwise you'd have to start with CB Magi and CB Water...

Now that you mention it, I might actually go along with your idea. I like Orlageddon's idea of Tangar x Shallow a lot, but I would prefer the gray of tombstones to the blue Waters. I'm not sure if I would want to kill the Magis too though.

Heh, the entire Thuwed thread was coming up with conspiracies about how that egg got to the AP. No one actually has mentioned breeding/gifting/trading a thuwed there for a while.

TVTD, did you intentionally abandon that flamingo thawed? Because I recently squee'd when I found it on the AP.

Just confused, here.

Yes, finally traded for a CB Gold! It'll gender female. Any ideas for what to breed it to? I already have x Winter Magi and x Thunder, and I don't like double ups.

Yes, finally traded for a CB Gold! It'll gender female. Any ideas for what to breed it to? I already have x Winter Magi and x Thunder, and I don't like double ups.

x Tangar! (Not mine, of course.) She'd probably also look good with a Hellfire or purple Neb or Electric or Autumn.

Well, whatever yields you gold babies... >< I tried my CB gold with almost everything on my scroll, and the only proven mate is a winter magi... ^^"

I hate how holiday mates make the most metallic babies. :< Some pairings are very pretty, but still. Let the common mates have some shiny.

Edited by Saloiq

Ooh, I do like the look of tangars. But yeah, it does seem to be holidays who make tons of metal babies. Maybe I'll just do Heartseeker.

Hey guys,

I think I'm going to try find my other Val '09 dragon a mate. She's probably envious that the younger Val '09 already has one yet she doesn't. x)

Anyways, looking for a mate for her. Could anyone breed a sun egg of this lineage for me, pretty please? I'd be happy to assist you with your lineages in return, if wanted. ^^

Hey guys,

I think I'm going to try find my other Val '09 dragon a mate. She's probably envious that the younger Val '09 already has one yet she doesn't. x)

Anyways, looking for a mate for her. Could anyone breed a sun egg of this lineage for me, pretty please? I'd be happy to assist you with your lineages in return, if wanted. ^^

I can offer you this http://dragcave.net/lineage/MNfWa until you find a fitting Sunrise... Interested?

Both of the black eggs I picked up this week hatched alt. I guess there really is an epidemic of alts right now. That makes 3 for me in the last few weeks, almost as many as I had had before in all my years of raising dragons.

But that makes me really hesitant to continue my rainbow lineage right now. I need a black egg from the next pair, but don't want an alt.

Is everyone else having the same experience with bred blacks?