Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I can try my male flamingo in an hour when my stripe hatches.

I'd love it if you could try to get a 2nd gen BBW from your gold winged snow angel for me as a mate for her

edited to add- I have a BBW egg for you PMing you with teleport link now

Thank you! Got that BBW, too biggrin.gif

@codyne: congrats!

@Nervenklinik, wow, looks nice.

NEVERMIND. I am selfish and I abandoned it to pick up a pretty purple.

Edited by TVTD

Ooo that's cool! smile.gif I was thinking of doing a project a bit like that with Stripes, but with the component 3rd gens being checkers with just one other breed. *waves hands* Maybe I'll have to do it simply so I can demonstrate what I'm talking about! xd.png Anyway, fingers crossed that they behave for you. smile.gif

I think I get what you mean and it would look awesome. I hope you go ahead with the project.

And I hope they behave too. Now the question is, what colour should I aim for in the last generation? I was thinking white, in case I want to continue with a mirror mate, but maybe blue or green would work too.

Actually, I really think I like how Thuwed Dalliance would look in the lineage. The whites will look interesting next to all of that black!

I believe Cey's and Hyrhiem's cooldown should be done later tonight. I'll atempt to breed then!

Ugh. For some reason, even after Fertility, Ceyrvaehae and Hyrhiem are determined to not make any more babies right now. ._.; Typical really. It took about 4 tries before they decided they wanted to have one baby.

I'll try again in a week, and let you know what happens. Sorry about that.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rJj7c

This lineage project is finally doooone (even though it autoabandoned ;^; )

Night Wizard is best anime.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

GIFTING

I have 3 gorgeous eggs that are in need for a warm and cozy home:

Black egg, 4th gen, dark colors

White egg, 4th gen, with valentines

daydream egg, 6th gen, with holidays

Because i would love to know who gets the eggs, i will not post the trade links here, but i will wait for your pm's.

If you'd like to be on a list, for any of my pairs, please let me know! smile.gif

PS. The eggs are gone, but the lists, can be open... wink.gif

Edited by happymom

Personally, I like the one with holly x gold shimmer. The right one seems too, er, pink? laugh.gif

Personally, I like the one with holly x gold shimmer. The right one seems too, er, pink? laugh.gif

I'm with hat here. I think the one with the Holly and Gold Wyvern would compliment the other nicely. I think the Yulebuck lineage would just kind of blend in.

Ugh. For some reason, even after Fertility, Ceyrvaehae and Hyrhiem are determined to not make any more babies right now. ._.; Typical really. It took about 4 tries before they decided they wanted to have one baby.

I'll try again in a week, and let you know what happens. Sorry about that.

No worries, it happens. Just got unlocked and tried my pair, but no egg. :/

YES

pretty Black Stripe

insomnia has it's rewards tongue.gif

super proud of this one as all the CB stripes are on my scroll biggrin.gif

That is awesome! Congratulations!

Yes! I can now breed 6th gens for my alternating sunrise/sunset lineage! Haven't put the effort to progress farther for some time now, so I'm super excited. biggrin.gif

dragonpuck: Congrats on your stripe. It's very beautiful and I'm sure it took a lot of work to get the right colors.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Can I get some opinions on this? And ideas for new mates for the 2nd gens? I think the 3rd gen looks okay even though the top is a bit too bright or "heavy" for the bottom. (I like light to dark transitions.) I'm just not sure if I actually like this combination or if I'm just pleased I bred a random something that doesn't look too bad.

@TVTD - Are you going to try for a mate with spriter's alts or are you going to try and match colors?

@Daydreamer09 - Congrats! And I love a lot of the names you have there. I'm especially jealous of Stiletto.

@ dragonpuck- Congrats on the Stripe! ^^

@ TVTD- I am definitely jealous of that White you have there. tongue.gif Congrats on the trade.

@ Daydreamer09- That lineage is amazing! I do not have the patience to do such a project.

On a different note, does anyone have the ability to breed a 4th gen Winter from Winter X Yulebuck? I know it's under the wire but I'd like to get it as a mate for "her"

Edited by sheppardkid

In less than 1 hour my Precious Blueberry will grow up and i can try to get my first 7th gen PB moonstone!!!!! I'm so excited, i hope that the pair will make a great couple! I will use fertility on one of them, even though i don't believe in purple's magic! rolleyes.gif

YES!!!!!!!!!!! I got my first 7th gen!!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif

Edited by happymom

Yay, they didn't refuse! Now to trade for more GWs from old pinks. I also picked up these two from the AP, they didn't refuse but didn't give me an egg either.

@happymom - That's a lot of moonstones! grats on the 7th gen!

@daydreamer09 - That's really neat, congrats!

Yay, they didn't refuse! Now to trade for more GWs from old pinks.

I have a CB Old Pink but no Golden Wyverns. If I get one (CB) and it's a male (if I get it as an egg I can try to remember you and influence it haha) and you still do this project then I would be happy to gift you a gen2 like that. smile.gif

Feel free to poke me now and then to see if I have managed to pick up a Golden Wyvern by then xd.png (I haven't even seen them in the cave though so it might take a while xd.png (I always end up picking "blockers" when hunting in the cave tongue.gif ))

@TVTD - Are you going to try for a mate with spriter's alts or are you going to try and match colors?

I'd love to have a mate that also has spriter's alts (but for different holliday dragons), but that is next to impossible, so I might just try for matching colors.

@ dragonpuck: Pretty! I'm still trying to coax a black stripe out of my pair for ya but they seem rather fond of green at the moment. x_X No idea what gene pool those genes came from. xP

@ Daydreamer09: So you're the owner of Stiletto. o: Guitar and Chestnut are awesome too. x) The lineage is pretty - it looks great especially since now the sprites actually match each other. :3

@ happymom: Ahh, so pretty! I wish I had the dedication to bring a personal lineage up to seven generations. x) Congrats!

@ Susurrant: That's a gorgeous pairing. :B Alas, if it wasn't for the fact getting eggs from old pinks can be quite an exercise if you don't know where to start looking for them, I would play around with those kinds of pairings too. Congrats!