Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I've been interested in even gens for a long time and I love collecting magi even gens. I like making different patterns and collecting all the eggs I need. As for length, I've hit a bit of a road block and I need more 7th gen magis, especially females. They're just messy multi dragon even gens but I like them.

As for magis I have bred myself I have these:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/k23Cp

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gCvCO

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FVqYA

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ichbp

None are very impressive but they're slow going. I have two specific holiday lineages in the works, one being each holiday is paired with a magi and give a magi egg, so every other dragon as the CB dragons will be a holiday. My other one is the alternating lineage (http://dragcave.net/lineage/gCvCO) which requires me to have a second gen of every other holiday in male and female...that one is taking a while since I have to get someone to breed me a magi from a holiday. It also means I have to release a heartseeker, but I think it's worth it.

I also have some stairseps, an inbred lineage, continuing checkers for halloweens, and a few PB ones. I am always looking for more new and interesting magis. I do though have enough PB second gens

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NcWKP

Squee. I don't know if there even ARE enough Hollies to breed this a mate, but now I really want to try.

There are ^^

Though I think there is only a handful other users who can even come close to providing a mate with only holly x common pairs in the first gen. xd.png

Woot! Another 7th gen split! Now if "she" will just gender correctly and accept her intended mate, I will have an 8th gen Dusk Dorkface Thuwed split! I have had so many refusals among my high-generation splits, though, that I hate to count on it.

Edited by purplehaze

Like Saloiq said I've just started. *smile* I'm doing it the other way around though xd.png (female horse x male waterhorse)

I can breed third gens my myself, Saloiq gifted me a gen3 (my third gen and that one didnt give an egg though *pout*) and I have a gen5 from wolfwindmoon.

I'm also waiting for a gen3 from my sister and will breed another gen3 myself so I in the end can match up it all and get gen6 *laugh*

That's good to know, though maybe I'll reconsider my pattern choice as it seems everyone prefers male waterhorse x female horse.

In other news: They finally gave me an egg! Woohoo!

I'm certain this is going to be a most frustrating lineage, but I just loved the color combination too much not to give it a go. Now, the trick is getting a mate for her. Yeeps.

Edited by Valkiepoo

I've been interested in even gens for a long time and I love collecting magi even gens. I like making different patterns and collecting all the eggs I need. As for length, I've hit a bit of a road block and I need more 7th gen magis, especially females. They're just messy multi dragon even gens but I like them.

As for magis I have bred myself I have these:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/k23Cp

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gCvCO

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FVqYA

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ichbp

None are very impressive but they're slow going. I have two specific holiday lineages in the works, one being each holiday is paired with a magi and give a magi egg, so every other dragon as the CB dragons will be a holiday. My other one is the alternating lineage (http://dragcave.net/lineage/gCvCO) which requires me to have a second gen of every other holiday in male and female...that one is taking a while since I have to get someone to breed me a magi from a holiday. It also means I have to release a heartseeker, but I think it's worth it.

I also have some stairseps, an inbred lineage, continuing checkers for halloweens, and a few PB ones. I am always looking for more new and interesting magis. I do though have enough PB second gens

O: I love the one with Alt Blacks, although mostly for the Alt Blacks. I also really like the colors in the one with Snow Angels. What exactly do you consider interesting Magis? Ones with holidays and such or ones with strange patterns or combinations of colors? ^^

That's good to know, though maybe I'll reconsider my pattern choice as it seems everyone prefers male waterhorse x female horse.

The only reason I chose that pattern was because me and my sister decided that we were going to make a gen4 together with me providing one half, and she the other. And she already had a gen2 Horse female picked up from the AP with female Horse x male Waterhorse as parents.

And then I came here and others were doing the exact same thing *chuckle* Very handy for me... It just meant I could bring the project up a couple of notches higher than I first planned...

Wow, purplehaze, congrats! That's epic biggrin.gif

Apropos splits, Dragonwolf, do you have space? I wanted to give you something. Can't remember for what, just that you bred me something pretty and even gen xd.png

Also, congrats Nervenklinik! It makes me long for second gen ribbon dancers and snow angels on my scroll... Pretty!

Saloiq, Wookieinmashoo, I agree that those alt black x magi are beautiful! On that topic, I'm working on this albino x magi checker.

Been some time since I updated my current projects. Hm. Most of my space goes to breeding up 4th gen pbs of every race. Like this eggy. Dunno why the names. They're all mine, though tongue.gif

I'm also working to get a mate for sheppard's moonstone. I'm thinking of breeding their offspring with this winter. Probably going to give the RB offspring away or trade it for something, need a moonstone to go with Hesperaire.

I've finally finished this. Took me long enough, too busy planning other projects that I almost forgot about this one.

---

Also I got this last night from the AP. I'm sure it got tossed for not being a bluna, but seeing how good they look together (yeah I should know that already!) I'm thinking of doing a checker on it. It'll probably be another difficult project, as my bluna rate from my water x skywing are generally high. ^^" Oh well, why do I always have to choose some difficult ones to do? Even the seemly simple ones turned out to be nightmares... ><

Edited by hat17

Have:

5th gen, even gen Magi Thuwed - Inbred as hell...lol. Parents are brother and sister, an experiement on my part. Very cool code too!!! GONeO hehe. Proof

If interested in this unique beauty, I'd like a 3-4 gen Gold Tinsel with Ice, or another 3-4 gen Tinsel from a line and/or mate I don't have. See my scroll.

Also wouldn't mind any other pretty even gen egg. Just offer!! smile.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Apropos splits, Dragonwolf, do you have space? I wanted to give you something. Can't remember for what, just that you bred me something pretty and even gen xd.png

Been some time since I updated my current projects. Hm. Most of my space goes to breeding up 4th gen pbs of every race. Like this eggy. Dunno why the names. They're all mine, though tongue.gif

Thank you! There are always room for more splits *laugh* Especially when they're not related to my higher gen ones xd.png

I don't remember what I bred for you either but I'm sure I didn't ask for anything in return *chuckle* Thanks a bunch though! It's much appreciated.

Ooh I'm very fond of purebreds myself. *smile* It's something I tend to breed a little when I don't have any other projects blocking me hahaha.

Would anyone like this pretty 3rd even gen checkered daydream eggie from bright pinks? happy.gif

Free for adoption; please give me a good home!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nTltF

http://dragcave.net/teleport/13d007559eb3c...67aeca6e2b8b422 Taken! happy.gif

Nevernklinik: If you want my personal opinion, I think it works in it's own way. I just never was fond of the male canopy sprite, even though I do love green dragons.....xd.png Derp me.

Edited by Xythus

@ Xythus: Wow, so pretty! If you ever open a list please do add me; I'd love a sibling!

Also, small side project done: Cherry Pillow! happy.gif Available to a good home!

@ Xythus: Wow, so pretty! If you ever open a list please do add me; I'd love a sibling!

Also, small side project done: Cherry Pillow!  happy.gif  Available to a good home!

I'm doing that same lineage lol

pillow/sun stones I slowed down when I hit a rough spot of the ladies refusing the pillows. but I've recently got a new batch growing up so hope to keep on soon smile.gif

And on a side note, I finally remember to try my black/yulebuck 2nd gens and they liked each other! whoot smile.gif

Edited by jadedragon07

I'm doing that same lineage lol

pillow/sun stones I slowed down when I hit a rough spot of the ladies refusing the pillows. but I've recently got a new batch growing up so hope to keep on soon smile.gif

And on a side note, I finally remember to try my black/yulebuck 2nd gens and they liked each other! whoot smile.gif

Hehe, that's funny. smile.gif I see you have a Fluffleupagus... I have a Fuzzleupagus. xd.png

Woot making some final headway to that 6th gen. This girl already has a 4th gen mate, and then a 5th gen mate waiting for that offspring. Then I'm taking a break from this lineage for a bit to concentrate on a couple of other projects.

also All i want is a stone out of you is that really so much to ask? x.x It's the last 2nd gen i need. I already have him waiting!!!

Edited by wolfwindmoon

Also, small side project done: Cherry Pillow! happy.gif Available to a good home!

@jadeddragon, Nureyev: Do let me know if either or both of you get together a 5th gen I could mate with my Chocolate Pillow. Hmmm, now that I think about it, you're both up to 4th gen, right? *puppy dog eyes* Breed you an egg from mine in return?

@Dragonwolf: Yeah, I remember you didn't want anything in return. I also remember going through your wishlist to see what meaningful dragon I could gift you. And, taadaa tongue.gif there's your split wink.gif

@jadeddragon, Nureyev: Do let me know if either or both of you get together a 5th gen I could mate with my Chocolate Pillow. Hmmm, now that I think about it, you're both up to 4th gen, right? *puppy dog eyes* Breed you an egg from mine in return?

lol, I'm working on the mate for my 4th gen, and you want a 5th gen right? I'll make a note and send one your way asap.

The two dragons breed to produce an egg.

:insertkermitflail: xd.png

Finally finished with my Moonstone x Pink/Rosebud checker! Goal was to get to a point where I could breed 6th gens and I'm more than happy to be finished. I plan on gifting this egg to the person who inspired it, but will have a list opening in the even gen gifting thread. -Request List-

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who gifted and traded 2nd gens for this.

Also a lot of thanks for all the encouragement everyone gives on here. Love you guys. <3

Edited by Daydreamer09

Oh my...I've finally finished with my electric x pink-colored dragon lineage, and here's the final product! Several folks helped me out with this, and thank you! This came out amazing. <3

And my amazingly inbred red lineage has reached its 12th generation. I'm so proud, two lineages reaching their goal on the same day. biggrin.gif

Oh my...I've finally finished with my electric x pink-colored dragon lineage, and here's the final product! Several folks helped me out with this, and thank you! This came out amazing. <3

Thats electrifying! (pun intended bwahaha) gratz on a lovely lineage smile.gif

Lolchen- sure, I will send you the next 4G egg from the pair. Did you want Sunstone or Pillow, or either? I'd love an 4G egg (either breed) from one of yours as I'm not planning to take mine past 4G at the moment. smile.gif

lol, I'm working on the mate for my 4th gen, and you want a 5th gen right?  I'll make a note and send one your way asap.

Thank you, but a 4th gen would be ideal smile.gif

Lolchen- sure, I will send you the next 4G egg from the pair. Did you want Sunstone or Pillow, or either? I'd love an 4G egg (either breed) from one of yours as I'm not planning to take mine past 4G at the moment.  smile.gif

Sounds good. It really depends whether jaded can give me the other race, but otherwise I have no preferences. biggrin.gif

I decided on gathering up all male pillow projects that I can when they come along and combine them with mine. Besides, I like the sound of Cherry Chocolates :3

So I was trying to keep up my pb breeding, and then they decided to go geode on me. Not sure whether to be happy or not, though I do need a male geode for my collection xd.png

They, however, are being pretty nice. Only need to catch a cb flamingo now. Shouldn't be to hard, I do all the time, just to drop them into AP or gifting threads... But now that I want one, none seems to come forward -.- Oh well, I have patience.

My blacks are very uncooperative lately, alas. And my canopy only produces embers :/

On that note, I know it's not even gen, but anyone interested can take it anyway. Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by Lolchen