Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I had problem breeding winters right from the beginning of my sunrise x winter checker project, but I managed to get to 4th gen anyway. Though when I tried to breed a 4th gen winter out of that checker, I kept getting sun eggs and no interest. Friends who are doing seasonal projects and other that involves winters can't get eggs out of their either... And the hourly drop in cave scarcely have winters in them... This is getting frustrated. ><

Yep, this is for my Seasonal lineages - I got most of what I needed to breed myself in December and early January, but it's been a drought since then. So no luck with requests for myself or others. It's very strange when there are more Silvers and Golds (NOT Tinsels) in the hatcheries than Winters!

Success! Although I suppose that is expected when you double apply fertility. :|

If anyone is interested in it or eventually a sibling, let me know. Although I may feel inclined to keep this one for myself.

*blink* I'm doing the same thing!!

Err well.... I started doing it but hasn't come that far yet haha. xd.png (been collecting more caveborns before I keep going). My sister is also doing that checker (she ALSO only have a second gen so far *laugh*).

Would you like to swap eggs when I have a third gen? =3

me too!! ...er 4 xd.png

Final goal is a 12th gen but as i get distracted and such often by other lineages here is a 5th gen. but i'm well on my way to a 6th so... yay! xd.png

Edited by wolfwindmoon

Okay, I'll (hopefully) give you an egg next week. But as I don't plan on taking this checker any further, there's no need to give me a 3rd gen. (:

That would be wonderful. smile.gif Thanks.

me too!! ...er 4 xd.png

Final goal is a 12th gen but as i get distracted and such often by other lineages here is a 5th gen. but i'm well on my way to a 6th so... yay! xd.png

Gah! O_O I want one...? Pretty please?

Will take me a long time to breed a mate but at least I have a goal to reach for *chuckle* (right now I'm just... doing it.... because these breeds are fairly unpopular and I usually try to make lineages of unpopular breeds haha)

Yes, I can breathe again they didn't refuse biggrin.gif

no egg but eventually --

I had 4 nebulas in a row color correctly- any wagers on how long it will be before I get blue or purple from this pair??????? tongue.gif

I wanted to be showing of the beautiful final egg of a long almost two year long project today....

This dragon and This dragon gave me an egg last night....... and I started crying as soon as it popped because I failed to wait long enough for my ER reds to hatch and my 8th gen glory was auto abandoned. >.< *wails*

Yes, I know I can breed another. Not the point.... long work into the project, the first one should have been mine. *sigh*

Nooooo! D:

They refused!!! ;_;

Would it be possible for someone to breed me a new magi like this? *puppy-dog-eyes*

That sucks. D:

I feel your pain. Holiday dragons are a pain in the butt.

Ryoneko, sorry to hear about your auto abandon. I did that with a 7th gen pb autumn egg. Reached my final goal and forgot I was locked.

I'm hoping this works out. If I can get an offspring from those two, I'll be mating it to a sibling of this.

Also, lately I've been playing a little game of picking up 2nd gens from the ap to make new checkered pairings with. It's been pretty fun so far. :3

Moonstone x Albino / Albino x Water / Albino x Ridgewing / Purple x Magi / Purple x Waverunner / Sunstone x Moonstone / Moonstone x Sunstone

Edited by Daydreamer09

@Ryoneko: Ouch! That's a horrible thing to happen. D: Did you try advertising in the trading threads to get it back? I had something similar happen with a Stripe I bred and luckily managed to get it returned. Ever since then I've become really paranoid about checking the egg limits link on the help page.

------

*happy bouncing* Someone approached me and offered me a 3rd gen Gold if I'd agree to breed it with my 3rd gen PB Frill and give them an egg from the pairing. Well, the Gold grew up today and they love each other! biggrin.gif This egg's going to the person who gave me the mum, but I reserve the right to be a bit excited about the first even-gen Gold I've ever bred. happy.gif For a mate, I'm planning to breed a PB 3rd gen Black Marrow at Halloween as a mate for this Silver. Bit of a long-term plan, but it should look lovely if it works out. biggrin.gif

Oh god finally.

You wouldn't believe how long it took to breed this. And now I need to breed him a mate. And then I'll need a mate for their offspring, because I'm going for a sixth gen. Pure blue and purple. These greens and reds are killing me.

I just knew it. I had this feeling in the back of my head as I opened my breeding chart, after all the work I put into breeding the pair, I just knew they were going to refuse. And they did.

seoifhsfdgfffrhjrsghrldDragons, why? Do you not remember how long it took me to breed you two? Months and months and months. This project was meant to be smooth and fun, but no, you like to make it difficult, and the nocturne was even harder to get than the pink. It's like they just sit and wait for the most inopportune moments to get stubborn.

I guess it's time to take bets on how long it takes to breed a replacement for one of them. I bet this is some kind of extension of the payback from Bronze Age and Avion for losing the first impossible Nocturne egg they bred me.

*happy bouncing*  Someone approached me and offered me a 3rd gen Gold if I'd agree to breed it with my 3rd gen PB Frill and give them an egg from the pairing.  Well, the Gold grew up today and they love each other!  biggrin.gif  This egg's going to the person who gave me the mum, but I reserve the right to be a bit excited about the first even-gen Gold I've ever bred.  happy.gif  For a mate, I'm planning to breed a PB 3rd gen Black Marrow at Halloween as a mate for this Silver.  Bit of a long-term plan, but it should look lovely if it works out.  biggrin.gif

This is so beautiful! I've been playing around with patterns like that lately, I think they're awesome, but I never consider metallics. Gold x Frill will be lovely with Marrow x Silver. I can't wait to see the results of your long term plan.

Edited by Nervenklinik

I have this even-gen Waterhorse with multiple thuweds in its lineage. If anyone wants it, PM me smile.gif I don't want anything in return.

Lovely lineage

Edited by Annezor

i was wondering if anyone could produce a 3rd gen stripe with snow angels w/ gold stripe wings like this one:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3J7oY

i'm needing either black, green, or blue as the 3rd gen.

i have two eggs: a black egg and a blue one at the moment that i can trade, depending on the color you get. I would really appreciate it!!!

gone. thanks Amazon_warrior!

Edited by mandrakekeeper

Oh god finally.

You wouldn't believe how long it took to breed this. And now I need to breed him a mate. And then I'll need a mate for their offspring, because I'm going for a sixth gen. Pure blue and purple. These greens and reds are killing me.

I should be able to help with that biggrin.gif ( see my above post)

I want the first- blue /purple, but I am more that happy to provide as many eggs as it takes after that biggrin.gif

or perhaps a couple of unrelated 4th gens to help get there faster?

I am stopping once I get to 5th gen so any eggs after that you are welcome to

pm me if interested biggrin.gif

@ lilysally

very pretty!

could I get you to breed my golds for me?

I am getting some but never the even gen pairs I really want gold s from dry.gif

long post but I just had to show off my right color stripe on first breeding ( winter Magi x stripe) biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

user posted image

Any opinions on this idea? I've been looking for a pairing with female shallow water, and I really like this one. Makes me crave some fruit, and it's also a good reason to hoard more tangars and shallow waters. :3

Also, when my new 3rd gen daydream pair breeds an egg, I'll be able to breed a mate for him - and then him - and there comes sixth generation! So excited. biggrin.gif

Finally bred a mate for this guy, and they didn't refuse. No egg though. The last dead dragon will clear up tonight. Their babies will be pretty - preview

@lilysally - lucky you! neither of my golds have ever bred me a metallic

@Nervenklinik - that is a painful refusal, good luck with breeding a replacement!

I have this even-gen Waterhorse with multiple thuweds in its lineage. If anyone wants it, PM me smile.gif I don't want anything in return.

Lovely lineage

I also have this one for interested ^^ PM me

Gold-White

Edited by Annezor

user posted image

Any opinions on this idea? I've been looking for a pairing with female shallow water, and I really like this one. Makes me crave some fruit, and it's also a good reason to hoard more tangars and shallow waters. :3

Also, when my new 3rd gen daydream pair breeds an egg, I'll be able to breed a mate for him - and then him - and there comes sixth generation! So excited. biggrin.gif

Do you plan to kill off the parents of the Shallows in the "first" gen?

Otherwise you'd have to start with CB Magi and CB Water...

Edit:

Just got this on the AP! Thanks to the breeder!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2Wqjp

And this. Great names!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/sp1Vr

Edited by lilysally

@ Dragonwolf and Nervenklinik- Sorry about those painful refusals. sad.gif I think the dragons are getting more stubborn and picky judging by all the refusals/no interests lately.

@ Umbee- Congratulations! It's amazing how crazy it's been getting the right colors from Nebs.

@ Amazon_warrior- *makes grabby hands* So pretty!

@ Ryoneko- That really sucks about your auto-abandon. This game can be cruel at times.

@ lillysally- Wow 2 for 2! I wish my Golds would do that! lol