Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

As for good even-gen stuff that's happened to me lately...

I was gifted a 2nd gen Ice (or will have been, once I unlock xd.png) to be a mate for him, and one day they will make an Ice to be a mate for him. <3

Awesome! I know you've been trying to get a mate set up for that 3rd gen for a while now. Congrats! biggrin.gif

I picked up two 2nd gen GWs from alt nebulas from the AP a while ago, and they made a pretty! I might go about making a mate, but I'd have to get a CB female alt nebula first.

@moxigraphix - Blackxgold always looks pretty

@Saloiq - Ouch on that nebula alt, I've never done a neb lineage because I wouldn't be able to deal with that randomness

@MonicaOP - Grats! That one's pretty, and getting a metallic egg from a pair for the first time is always awesome

I picked up two 2nd gen GWs from alt nebulas from the AP a while ago, and they made a pretty! I might go about making a mate, but I'd have to get a CB female alt nebula first.

Darn. I tried to breed a GW egg for you since I have a CB Alt Neb.....but I got a Nebula egg instead. sad.gif I can try for you next week if you'd like?? PM me if so, I'm going to go to bed shortly and won't be checking the thread. ^^

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9AOl1 just autoabandoned. I don't mind that though. Would've dumped or gifted it anyways. Both parents are 2nd-gen Shallow Waters born on Leap Day, which is kind of exciting.

So, I have the horse egg I planned as a mate for a pink dragon to breed this. But I realized before the horse egg's parents matured that I could breed this with that same pink.

I would like to have a steady mate for the pink female, but now I'm torn. Which looks better? D:

Looking to the thread for help identifying someone who does PB stripes...

A few months ago, someone from one of the Even Gens threads asked if I would mind breeding them a 3rd gen blue stripe from green stripe parents. I didn't mind at all, but the dragons took their sweet time about it and I didn't get a blue stripe until today. Alas, I must have written down the person's name wrong because when I tried to send a PM, DC said there's no such member.

I'm sure I'll recognize the name when I see it (it begins with a G, capitalized)--so if this is you or you think it might be, please message me for the teleport code. I really want to give you this egg!

Sorry for the post. I feel really dumb about this. dry.gif

Identification has been made--many thanks to Saloiq and grammydragon!

Edited by miaou

Got gifted a lovely white egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iVLGP and this lovely deep sea http://dragcave.net/lineage/7BEJt (different people)

Starting a new lineage with male purples x ribbons. Got two eggs from my ribbons http://dragcave.net/lineage/lrBke and http://dragcave.net/lineage/s2ki4

If anyone could breed a 2nd gen from purple x ribbon, I'd be grateful.

Also, wow! My friend's first silver, which I gifted to her, just grew up, and produced an egg on the first go! That's insane xd.png

Edited by EeveeSkitty

Looking to the thread for help identifying someone who does PB stripes...

A few months ago, someone from one of the Even Gens threads asked if I would mind breeding them a 3rd gen blue stripe from green stripe parents. I didn't mind at all, but the dragons took their sweet time about it and I didn't get a blue stripe until today. Alas, I must have written down the person's name wrong because when I tried to send a PM, DC said there's no such member.

I'm sure I'll recognize the name when I see it (it begins with a G, capitalized)--so if this is you or you think it might be, please message me for the teleport code. I really want to give you this egg!

Sorry for the post. I feel really dumb about this. dry.gif

Identification has been made--many thanks to Saloiq and grammydragon!

Thank you again for the lovely egg miaou <3

So, I have the horse egg I planned as a mate for a pink dragon to breed this. But I realized before the horse egg's parents matured that I could breed this with that same pink.

I would like to have a steady mate for the pink female, but now I'm torn. Which looks better? D:

I personally like the pinks, but it looks very nice with the horse lineage, too. wink.gif

ok. I have officially decided to embark on a checker shadow walker x deepsea lineage. was gifted this girl as the first dragon, and i already have an IOU for halloween xd.png

I plan to do a 5th gen. I have 3 male SWs and the one IOU means this halloween I'll have all the 2nd gen SWs i need and from then its just the waiting game.

This is actually the longest lineage I've ever attempted (time wise) xd.png Just stated the other day i don't have the patience for holiday lineages, but I'm going to try it.

@Daydreamer09

I quite like the purples over the pinks. =)

Edited by wolfwindmoon

Shocker, how'd I know These Two would refuse. >.>

At least I have a back-up mate for the White.

The Daydream will just have to wait until I get a few more 3rd Gens.

*crosses fingers for no more refusals*

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9AOl1 just autoabandoned. I don't mind that though. Would've dumped or gifted it anyways. Both parents are 2nd-gen Shallow Waters born on Leap Day, which is kind of exciting.

Love the names of the grandparents on the father's side. XD

I meant to post this the other day and got distracted. Look at this gorgeous baby I picked up on the AP: http://dragcave.net/lineage/XnC8W

I don't know who it came from but I'm glad I picked it up.

And it alted <3 As if I could love it more. Thank you to whomever abandoned it.

Ooh, Dragonpuck, that's pretty!

Edited by moxiegraphix

Refusal! Why do they always refuse the gifted eggs? It's a conspiracy, I tells ya.

I'm trying to remember who it was that was building a beautiful Pillow x Whiptail lineage, and whether they had a list going for eggs from that lineage. Can anyone help jog my memory?

Edited by Goslander

Refusal! Why do they always refuse the gifted eggs? It's a conspiracy, I tells ya.

Tell me about it! I feel your pain.... >< I hope at least one of them is yours to breed. It's a gorgeous lineage.

I'm trying to remember who it was that was building a beautiful Pillow x Whiptail lineage, and whether they had a list going for eggs from that lineage. Can anyone help jog my memory?

Oh, what a beautiful lineage! A shame that they refused though >_<''

Maybe I can jog your memory... it should be Lolchen who does the PillowxWhiptail chocolate Pillow line. laugh.gif

Ouch sad.gif That sucks! If you want, I can try for a sibling today or tomorrow smile.gif