Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Absolutely gorgeous! <3 those blacks in there with a shimmer!

I'd try with green coppers, i'm really liking them with silver shimmers. I wouldn't want the pink from female silvers, i'd try to stick wtih the bluish tones.

I think I'd agree with this - the shape of the Coppers really compliments the shape of the Shimmers...

I think I'd agree with this - the shape of the Coppers really compliments the shape of the Shimmers...

definitely agree with amazon and Jade

I love the way that the silver shimmers and the green coppers compliment each other

The top part wouldn't be too bad with the mother being green but what would you breed the male copper with?

a coastal or jungle caught black (lottery)? perhaps prebiome so that it takes the biome of the father ? not sure (need to check that spreadsheet)

perhaps a marrow (or cavern lurker) but not sure if this is biome based too?. Good luck.

I agree the Green Coppers compliment the Silver shimmers and would make a nice mate for the shimmer.

Is anyone here in need of a 3rd gen Guardian from Male silvers? http://dragcave.net/lineage/f2vXb I managed to catch new blood in the AP so I'm not looking for a bloodswap at this time. It's free to a good home. Just send me a quick PM and I'll send you the link.

would you mind telling me which dragons?  Your scroll has a lot and I'd love to see what you did smile.gif

thanks very much

Oh, of course! This lineage has three breeds, but it's not symmetrical in the first gen because I had all female fogs. The other project I'm working on isn't anywhere close to being done (still collecting CBs), but this is a rough draft of what it'll look like as mapped out in Numbers.

Oh, of course! This lineage has three breeds, but it's not symmetrical in the first gen because I had all female fogs. The other project I'm working on isn't anywhere close to being done (still collecting CBs), but this is a rough draft of what it'll look like as mapped out in Numbers.

very pretty, both of them.

I have to say I'm not a fan of guardians either, but seeing your plan makes me want to re-think that.

Someone had posted another lineage that was absolutely fantastic with guardians, also.

As with the albinos in the Prism Project I joined, when they're combined properly in a good lineage, it looks far different than when jsut sitting there by themselves. And, I bet I can get a lot in the AP, too.

Nooey, thanks for showing that! You must be a patient person to get all those alts, it looks great smile.gif

Sooooo this is my first time posting here, but I think I have quite the challenge for all of you. tongue.gif I just bred this wonderful pretty and I am at a loss as to what to breed it with. Any suggestions? :3

Thankies in advance. ^-^

Perhaps Silvers x Cavern Lurkers?

Wow, those look great! When I'm coming up with lineage ideas, I can get too caught up in wanting a strict pattern. Seeing your lineages makes me want to plan some of my own with a similar loose-pattern feel. smile.gif

The only 3-breed pattern I've used so far is the one in these inbreeding lineages, since I wanted a pattern I could keep repeating indefinitely.

I have a three breed lineage dragon which I'm in the process of building a mate for. I have a promise for the Halloween half so I'm looking for a lineage match for the Silver. If anyone can help I'd be happy to do a blood swap or breed something of equal value in return.

Edited by Wiz

Absolutely gorgeous! <3 those blacks in there with a shimmer!

I'd try with green coppers, i'm really liking them with silver shimmers. I wouldn't want the pink from female silvers, i'd try to stick wtih the bluish tones.

Gorgeous, forest! I agree with the others Verdigris Copper with Black. Just make sure the CB Black female is pre-biome, I think it'll default to the father's color then.

Finally bred this tsunami egg. They kept given me greenwings. xd.png Now I can mate it to this purple, pray for a tsunami, and then bred that with this sunstone. ^-^

And then I wait for two more 2nd gens so I can make a mirror mate. ^-^

wow, that's really beautiful biggrin.gif congratulations!

also, would a mtsunami x fseragamma or a fseragamma x mtsunami checker look better? :/

Sooooo this is my first time posting here, but I think I have quite the challenge for all of you. tongue.gif I just bred this wonderful pretty and I am at a loss as to what to breed it with. Any suggestions? :3

Thankies in advance. ^-^

I agree with everyone else that the green copper would look great. Maybe another consideration would be to use a deep sea maybe to mimic the black? It's dark but still in the blue's, but also has the long thin body like the shimmer whereas the mate (like lets say you use a green copper) would have the traditional/standard body style.

I've decided to TRY to build a mate for this amazing white: Kobi Dusk Herald Ghost DF Thuwed but before I just start using regular holiday x white dragons, I thought I would ask to see if anyone happens to have any alt holiday x white dragons/decendents they'd love to trade for? Or if you know who has some alts so that I could politely attempt to do a trade?

I am looking for someone who is doing Crimson x Stone

I would love to do a swap for this crimson except that I need a stone-----

pm me or see my post in the even gen trading thread

TIA

I've decided to TRY to build a mate for this amazing white: Kobi Dusk Herald Ghost DF Thuwed but before I just start using regular holiday x white dragons, I thought I would ask to see if anyone happens to have any alt holiday x white dragons/decendents they'd love to trade for? Or if you know who has some alts so that I could politely attempt to do a trade?

I've got him, but all my other spriter alt 2nd gens are from other breeds. :s The most suitable mate candidate I have is her.

(In other news, I'm surprised at how few of my 2nd gen Whites are female...)

I can breed a sibling to this, which fits the lineage well but is only 3rd gen. I can also breed siblings to these three dragons, though those all have non-spriter-alts in the lineage as well.

I can breed a sibling to this dragon. But the person to PM would be Jerusha. I think she has whites from all the spriter alts out there. The link for the spreadsheet to her dragons is in her signature: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=64915

As far as alts go.

I can breed a sibling of this 4th gen white with shadow walkers and heartseekers both the 3rd gens came from Jerusha

I was gifted this pretty 4th gen shadow walker rosebud by sheppardkid. I've got quite a few holiday /white lineages but not all are self bred

Pm me if you want me to try

Edited by velvet_paw

I agree with everyone else that the green copper would look great. Maybe another consideration would be to use a deep sea maybe to mimic the black? It's dark but still in the blue's, but also has the long thin body like the shimmer whereas the mate (like lets say you use a green copper) would have the traditional/standard body style.

hmm, just tried two breedings, so could offer you this http://dragcave.net/lineage/0RlXj and/or this http://dragcave.net/lineage/YOW90 if you like

I also have several 2nd Gen Whites from Gold and Silver which I could Combine

Edited by lilysally

Wow so many gorgeous dragons! Thanks for all the offers, I'll send out some pm's and for those of yall that were so kind to offer, regardless I'd be happy to gift a resulting egg if yall would like biggrin.gif

Edited by DragonLily

I feel like I have been working on my bluna x shallows project f..o...r...e..v..e..r.. but in fairness I keep letting it lapse because I get distracted by other things.

I need HIM and HER to give me an egg like this. Hopefully Fertility will cure their 'no interest', and I have gotten back to work on breeding a mate for this guy.

It won't be a perfect checker like I had originally planned, but it is making it to 7 generations. .... just another month... or two. :-)

Edited by egwenna

I haven't been here in a while, i'm a little slow right now with my projects, i have too many idea and just 7 egg slots!

Anyway, someone here is a balloon lover and posted one time a balloon x silver checker which was LOVELY, and today i got a 3rd gen balloon from my pair. Would anyone like it???

And from dragonpuck i got this guy and i really love the colors of crimson x stone (i know, looks a lot like balloon x silver) so i'll continue the lineage! smile.gif

ps One more thing.... i need a 2nd gen Royal Crimson from a silver female, please!!!!!

Edited by happymom

I haven't been here in a while, i'm a little slow right now with my projects, i have too many idea and just 7 egg slots!

Anyway, someone here is a balloon lover and posted one time a balloon x silver checker which was LOVELY, and today i got a 3rd gen balloon from my pair. Would anyone like it???

And from dragonpuck i got this guy and i really love the colors of crimson x stone (i know, looks a lot like balloon x silver) so i'll continue the lineage! smile.gif

ps One more thing.... i need a 2nd gen Royal Crimson from a silver female, please!!!!!

I'm horribly locked right now, but can try for a RC from Silver from you when one of my hatchies grows up in an hour or so. smile.gif

I paid for an Alt Sweet x Skywing checker. I'll get it soon so as to show you.

I have a CB Red Copper available for breeding if anyone needs it. :3

I would try this for you but I'm locked and I just bred my royal crimsons to see how this pairing would look for a halloween project. If you need more eggs next week I can definitely try for ya!

Edit: @gistofeverything I have alt sweetlings, so if you need founders for a mate, I can always try them for ya

Edited by DragonLily