Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Breed them both with alt blacks from Cavern Lurkers (CLs same genders as CB alts) and then breed the results of those pairings together?

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I already have a copper x sunsong that i breed a few days ago. I really like this pair but i don't know if i'll be able to continue the lineage, because it was my only green copper male.

I tried copper x balloon too, but i'm not really happy with the pairing. Maybe with a male copper will look more interesting.

What do you think about this cutie??? smile.gif

That's a green one? I thought green coppers were: user posted image

The one you have there is the red one, I think . . .

Breed them both with alt blacks from Cavern Lurkers (CLs same genders as CB alts) and then breed the results of those pairings together?

I'll give that a shot. Just have to play the black lotto with eggs for a while. xd.png

Congrats on everybody's lineages!

Varekis - I have an Old sunsong I can try with a copper for you too if you want smile.gif Only got that one normal copper though. Boo.

lastcrazyhorn - I love your Gold/Frill lineage! So vibrant!

lilysally - Gorgeous Silver x stripe! Congrats!

kleptomaniac - ooh man that is a pain! At least you don't have to try for another green nebula? xd.png

Daydreamer09 - *drool* I love that! :0 Reminds me of sakura!

Shamiir - Wow that sucks bad D: I wish I could help. Been eyeing that pairing since forever, but can't even get past 2nd gen with miscolors and no interests. (ironically, the other half was easy)

xdlugia - That's a painful refusal too sad.gif Or what about pairing them with two blacks/alts from alt sweetlings?

Sister of the Dragon - Nice! Congrats! That obsession totally paid off IMO tongue.gif I love how well the Wrappin-wings blend in there

I'm...trying for a 3rd gen Royal Blue x Waverunner checker for Mila's mate, and I thought I was getting somewhere until I took a closer look. So much fail. How did I even miss it aarrgghh!

But! I think I found my favorite pairing from the new release breeds: Seragamma x Blacktip laugh.gif

Edited by s0r0k4

On a different note, I also wanted to mention that I have a 5th gen Sunset x Sunstone checker needing a home if anyone wishes to adopt it.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you so much - I just gave it a new home...It has a nice code too!

s0r0k4, that is so sad. How do certain draggies hide in plain sight like that?

Lurve your new line tho!

Grats lillysally! That certainly prooves it!!

I had a good day for silvers as well.

Pride and joy is a blue ridge 2nd gen (cos I while had so many tan-fails, I developed a liking for the blue anyway lol)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tadFH

So new project of to a start!!!

Also 3rd & 4th gens with royal blue. http://dragcave.net/lineage/CDLr2 and http://dragcave.net/lineage/mBM8Z

I already have these, so if anyone is needing them for projects, PM and maybe we can arrange for (I need commons) bloodswaps down the line.

I also did score 1 gold - 3rd gen x red neb http://dragcave.net/lineage/hXuLW

I can also spare it to anyone who is needing one. PM.

I'm certainly enjoying seeing everyone's projects as always, even if I don't post much at the moment. Very many grats to so many!

@Shamiir If you need help with the Tan (m) x Silver (f) send me a PM. I can do 3rd, 4th or 5th gen although I don't have a 5th gen for myself yet. I got a Blue my first attempt. I'd love an unrelated 5th gen if anyone else wants to do a swap.

I have this 4th gen Nebula from Silver (m) x Nebula (Blue-f). If anyone needs it for your current project please send me a PM and I'll send you the link. I'm sure I'll get plenty of Nebula eggs so if it doesn't color properly I'll send a replacement too. biggrin.gif

This is by far my most exciting checker I've bred in a while. I've been trying to build a mate for her and in the process a friend sent me her so now I need a sibling so I don't have to chose who to mate him with biggrin.gif

Finished this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/h5dKO

I don't know what's with my obsession with BBWs tongue.gif

tongue.gif I've got lots of BBW lineages too smile.gif (ribbondancer, snowangel, and currently working on male marrow). They just look so good with holidays don't they? Gratz that's lovely with the wrapping wing

I need a mate for this Winter Magi ASAP, so that I can breed a Gen3 BBW. If anyone can breed a Gen2 BBW, please PM me!

(I also would really like Gen2 or Gen3 PB Magis- I need a breeding pair of those but they're not as high priority.  unsure.gif )

PMed you with link

I'm also going for a male magma x female red/rainbow copper dragon checker if anyone wants to trade bloodswaps. I ony have one female red copper so it might take a while. ^^

Edited by velvet_paw

So many lovely lineages!

I managed this Silver and green Copper I only have 1 Green female though. If anyone's doing the same I'd love to blood swap.

HELP!!! Got a refusal, so now I need a new mate for this handsome guy... Need 2G White egg or female hatchling from Gold Mommy... can anyone help??? Willing to breed something from my scroll in exchange wink.gif THANK YOU, AmazonW!!!!! Edited by Ldyfsh

HELP!!! Got a refusal, so now I need a new mate for this handsome guy... Need 2G White egg or female hatchling from Gold Mommy... can anyone help??? Willing to breed something from my scroll in exchange wink.gif

I got you this. smile.gif

Beautiful! Congrats!

@Nooey: That's lovely! I'd love to bloodswap with you in the future. Only have one green copper female too though, so might take a while xd.png (A silver was what I bred her to when she just grew up, but no luck)

And wow! Metals really are breeding well - First try .

Ace s0r0k4 thanks. That's a beautiful Silver you have there!!

I was recently gifted This lovely shimmer and am not sure what to breed with it, I was thinking of a mirror but with a pb silver on bottom, or a green copper where the shimmer is. Any ideas or suggestions?

Yessssss! They made a lot of Stripes or no egg before finally spitting out a shiny! Sort of tempted to try for a mirror mate, but it might drive me mad...

ETA: I think Luminas must not have been released when I started this because surely I would have used them instead of Albinos if they were available. And now I want to remake that top half. Dammit. xd.png

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I'm working on a moonstone lineage smile.gif They are my favorite breed of dragon. Currently scroll locked, but soon I'll be able to breed a mate for this little one (hopefully it genders correctly!) http://dragcave.net/lineage/bVxjL

Edited by farmgirl04

I was recently gifted This lovely shimmer and am not sure what to breed with it, I was thinking of a mirror but with a pb silver on bottom, or a green copper where the shimmer is. Any ideas or suggestions?

I think a Green Copper in the mirror would look super.

And wow! Metals really are breeding well - First try .

This is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations!

I was recently gifted This lovely shimmer and am not sure what to breed with it, I was thinking of a mirror but with a pb silver on bottom, or a green copper where the shimmer is.  Any ideas or suggestions?

What a beautiful gift with a beautiful lineage. I'm with nooey, Green Coppers.