Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Forgot to post this little guy the other day when I bred. That finishes my little oddball lineage with the second gens all different variants from the first gens. smile.gif

Hey all, my even-gen projects haven't moved at all but its nice to see all the pretty lineages you guys are working on.

I picked this http://dragcave.net/lineage/3FJCv up in the ap last night. Is any one able to breed her a mate so I could continue the checker?

well, I think I have finally found a pairing I like from the birthday releases

m seragamma x f copper not as much contrast as I usually like, so I may try the other copper females unsure.gif

the hard part will be getting the coppers dry.gif

has anyone bred other non PB copper pairs-- will I have to deal with the wrong copper color???

managed one of the 2nd gen silvers that I needed , so I can concur with the metal "flood"

usually I get zilch especially silver tongue.gif

Darn I didn't get a gold, but I got a nice Black Egg. Edit: gone, but if someone needs fresh blood just toss me a pm smile.gif

I like that too Dragonpuck, but agree a little contrast would make it more striking. I was thinking seragamma with a Magi but I like it with Magmas too. Def pref them with the female magi and magma since they are going the same direction. If someone is interested in the magma, I'm going to want a magma from this pair so just toss me a pm and I'll toss you the egg smile.gif

Edited by jadedragon07

I've had decent luck with my metal checkers lately.

Bred this Silver x Moonstone checker and will need a 4th gen mate hopefully unrelated to this

Also bred this silver x Hellfire checker and have a mate lined up

Also got this gold x sunsong which I think has a mate ready.

Sadly my Silver x Trihorn refused his 2nd gen mate so I have to try to get a new one. Hopefully since this pair refused, I don't have bad luck with any of the above pairs.

@ lastcrazyhorn: That is the green one. x3 I remember seeing either on the forum or the wiki someone referring to one of the coppers as purple and I was like... whut? :u

@ xdlugia: Maybe breed them with regular blacks to get to 3G and do an arrow of some sort? :3 So jealous of those pretties; I've never been able to make my offers enticing enough for 2Gs. ;A;

@ s0r0k4: That would be very much appreciated, actually! I love this pairing so much, haha. Sadly, my progress will be halted soon as I'm almost out of unused coppers. Like, one more. *facepalm* XD Congrats on the pretty silver x blusang checker!

@ Shamiir: Gorgeous!

@ nooey: Ooh, a silver already out of the coppers! (does this mean coppers are meant to be rareish?) I would love to offer a bloodswap but like s0r0k4, I have but the one green copper and nooo idea how long it'll take. XD

@ dragonpuck: That looks nice. :) I had a test breed and got a seragamma. If you're interested in homing it as a mate for your copper, let me know. ^^

@ ElayneDragonLover: All of those are so pretty. c:

Edited by Varekis

That's a green one? I thought green coppers were: user posted image

The one you have there is the red one, I think . . .

from what I've been seeing, the mother is a red and the offispring is a green.

I believe you can only get the same color offspring when mating with pre-biome non-copper dragons, isn't that right? got that from the discussion thread on copper breeding.

everybody's lineages are just wonderful, I wish I could duplicate them all biggrin.gif

I believe you can only get the same color offspring when mating with pre-biome non-copper dragons, isn't that right?  got that from the discussion thread on copper breeding.

The offspring will be the color of the biome the mother was caught in, unless she was caught pre-biomes, in which case yes, the offspring will be the same color. If the father is a Copper and his color matches that of the mother's biome, the offspring will also be the same color, so it's not only pre-biome non-Coppers that can produce the father's color. For instance, a male Copper and a female Sunsong not caught pre-biomes will only produce Green Coppers, since Sunsongs are only found in the Jungle.

I don't think we've figured out how non-CB parents work yet, since there have only been a few non-CB pairings in the Copper breeding thread so far.

Thank you guys! biggrin.gif

No credit here for that lineage. The 3rd gen blusang was Elayne's, and the silver I traded for. Actually picked up this other 3rd gen silver a few days ago from trades. Never realized how popular this pairing apparently is. 0.o Huh.

nooey - Great biggrin.gif Hopefully these will still breed well for the next few weeks at least

Varekis - Alright then! Will try for an egg when my copper comes off of cooldown this Sunday. I think it's kind of an unexpected pairing actually, but I like it too laugh.gif

Purplehaze - O! I didn't catch up on the pattern at first, but what a neat idea! And very colorful biggrin.gif

ElayneDragonLover - All your metal checkers are gorgeous. That gold x sunsong ohmy.gif

Shamiir - nebulas AND metals? And 4th gen already? Congrats!! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Also: Yaaay! and Yaaay! Ok, so not impressive, but it's going to be..one day laugh.gif

Congrats to everyone on your success!! So many beautiful lineages! :3

@Varnayrah this is gorgeous ohmy.gif

@s0r0k4 The bluesang / silver pairing is one of my favourite!! My congrats!! I'm working on the same lineage, and, if you're interested, will gladly swap 4th gen Bluesangs (from him and her)

BTW, grats on getting shinie babies from Winter Magis :333

@ElayneDragonLover the Silver m x Hellfire f is a stunning lineage!! My congrats! Can't wait till I get a 2d gen Silver from my Hellfire lady :33

Some results I've got so far (many thanks go to people, who kindly helped me!!):

almost finished (will be a mate for him)

And some Metallic/Common(Uncommon) checkers: (all there are for gifting - so if you're working on the same checkers and need a new blood, please shoot me a PM!)

4th gen Speckle-Throated (Speckle m x Silver f checker)

4th gen Purple (Purple m x Gold f checker)

3d gen Red (Gold m x Red f checker)

Edited by Ae0nian

I like that too Dragonpuck, but agree a little contrast would make it more striking.  I was thinking seragamma with a Magi but I like it with Magmas too.  Def pref them with the female magi and magma since they are going the same direction.  If someone is interested in the magma, I'm going to want a magma from this pair so just toss me a pm and I'll toss you the egg  smile.gif

I was thinking of Seragamma with Magis, too, but at the moment I just can't add another lineage project to the dozen or so I already have and never seem to get space to continue... rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

Edited by lilysally

In case you guys haven't noticed (you guys probably have), I do take (common, rares are a pain as I have learned) breeding requests from Lady Prydonian if you are working on an even gen and need a 2nd gen from something x Holly. All breeding requests are free. However, be aware that I am trying to breed a gold from her and it's not working (even with fertility) so your requests will possibly take forever to be processed, but listings are available should you need them. smile.gif

(silverxhellfire, sunsongxgold and blusangxsilver are some of my favourite lineage pairings out there, the colours look stunning smile.gif)

Edited by DarkEternity

Grats, dragonsrus. xd.png That's a lot of pretty metals! I wish mine had bred like that this week!

hope this colours right! That said I'm thinking of rebreeding it now with Royal Crimsons... they weren't released when I started the project but I think it looks better. p: idk. What do you guys think?

(I should have known making a nebula rainbow would be a pain in the butt. D: )

btw, anyone need a 2nd gen Blusang from a f Silver? I'll probably gift it away in the trade forum if no one does, but figured I should check here first.

Thanks Klepto biggrin.gif I personally think you should keep the Heartseeker because the Heartseeker and Horse face the same direction and kind of balance each other out, but that's just my opinion biggrin.gif You're rainbow is very pretty biggrin.gif

Grats, dragonsrus. xd.png That's a lot of pretty metals! I wish mine had bred like that this week!

hope this colours right! That said I'm thinking of rebreeding it now with Royal Crimsons... they weren't released when I started the project but I think it looks  better. p: idk. What do you guys think?

(I should have known making a nebula rainbow would be a pain in the butt. D: )

btw, anyone need a 2nd gen Blusang from a f Silver? I'll probably gift it away in the trade forum if no one does, but figured I should check here first.

I also like the Heartseeker smile.gif It has just enough other color to make it really interesting.

I would love the bludang/silver, if you still have it and want to give it away. I love the combo, and plan to try and breed some with my 2 CB blusangs.

Blusangs being what they are, new blood is welcome, because I've only seen 1 in the last month or so, and have no hopes of catching any anymore.

Deb

edited for spelling. why is it I never see the typos till after I post?

Edited by daba555

Thanks guys! I guess that saves me a lot of rebreeding anyway, haha.

And I never noticed that dragonsrus, but now that you mention it I've noticed all the CB pairs all face the same way as each other. tongue.gif Hah. That's neat, and completely unintentional.

Daba, I'll shoot you a PM.

& I too have given up hope on finding more CB Blusangs. tongue.gif I'm kind of happy with my two though.

I bred this Nebula, and I think that the lineage is really pretty except for that random purple male. I'd like to take the lineage to Gen5, because that would add more purple and help balance out the colors. But it may be a hard lineage to find, so if anyone can breed a Gen3 that would work please PM me! (A Gen4 would be even better, but obviously that's unlikely.) I really want to get a mate for this baby.

I checked my Sweeting - it's a 2nd gen from nebulaxalt sweetling.

So if someone can provide me with a mate, I can provide you with 3rd gen...

You mean an egg like this? nebula x alt sweetling

If so, take these! If not, take them anyway! for Drachenbraut

Oh, wow. purty babies smile.gif

kleptomaniac, thanks again for the lovely, I'll return the favor smile.gif

Dimar, that is really pretty, and the random purple fits just fine - like that one little black sheep in the flock of white biggrin.gif

@ s0r0k4: Thanks again. :D Bahaha unexpected? Not in my cave! I swear, whenever there's a release involving a pretty/shiny/colourful breed, my sunsongs can collectively feel me eying them in sudden interest. :P

@ Ae0nian: Those are gorgeous but wow at the speckle x silver! I wasn't interested in building lineages out of the speckles but that is really nice. c:

@ dragonsrus: Yeesh, what a fertile bunch of metals you have. :P God, it can't only be me who somehow finds lineages with seasonals in them... delicious. ;u;

~

Blargh, I gave up trying to trade for a bloodswap for this guy through the mainstream thread. Got no bites. Would love to swap with anyone here if they're doing the same thing. :D In any case: yay, 5G! *loves her some RBs*

You mean an egg like this? nebula x alt sweetling

If so, take these! If not, take them anyway! for Drachenbraut

Thank you so much. Actually I checke my Sweetling for Dimar, if I can help with the nebula/sweetling lineage. As I found out, that my sweetlin is indeed a nebula/altsweetling paring I just thought I might can helf her, if someone provid me with a egg. I will talk it and breed a 3rd generation anyway.

If Dimar want one egg, she can have it. You can get one too if you want (or I can bread you a 7th gen PB waterhorse if you want).

EDIT: I just saw it - these are two eggs! Thank you so much.

Edited by Drachenbraut