Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Currently looking for the following springs for my personal project.

2nd Gen Spring from Old Pink

2 - 2nd Gen Spring from Val 09

2nd Gen Spring from Sweetling

2nd gen Spring from Pink father

2nd gen Spring from Terrae father

2nd gen Spring from Terrae mother

2nd gen Spring from Purple father

2nd gen Spring from Sunrise father

2nd gen Spring from Sunrise mother

currently locked

@daba I havne't worked with Tsunami but they look really nice with flamingo, female tan ridgewings, Lumina, Gray, Pink, and Sunset

Edited by QAndais

Nobody answered this query - does that mean nobody active in here has done anything with tshunamis?

I hate to leave him to his own devices with no guidance at all, LOL.

No telling what he'll do!

Sorry, I must have missed that post!

I like a male tsunami with the new release blacktip dragon.

I like either M or F tsunami with the Flamingo wyverns.

and I like either M or F tsunami with the speckle-throats smile.gif

@QAndais, I'd be happy to try my CB springs for your 2nd gens, just toss me a pm when you aren't egg locked.

@dragonpuck, both of my coppers had no interest. but happy to try again next week if you still need.

@Souly, those ices look cool (ha, couldn't help myself, pun intended!)

Glad I logged in to check my scroll before bedtime, out of nowhere quite a few needed to be fogged. I would have been heartbroken if they'd died! I ended up fogging them all just to be safe.

Nobody answered this query - does that mean nobody active in here has done anything with tshunamis?

I haven't done anything with Tsunamis personally, but I have seen some checkers with them that I like. I think that my favorites are Tsunami X Albino and Tsunami X Ridgewing... They're combinations that I didn't think would look good until I saw them.

I think they would also look great with Blacktips, like Jade said... Maybe I should get some of my own and breed... tongue.gif

Sorry, I must have missed that post!

I like a male tsunami with the new release blacktip dragon.

I like either M or F tsunami with the Flamingo wyverns.

and I like either M or F tsunami with the speckle-throats smile.gif

@QAndais, I'd be happy to try my CB springs for your 2nd gens, just toss me a pm when you aren't egg locked.

@dragonpuck, both of my coppers had no interest. but happy to try again next week if you still need.

@Souly, those ices look cool (ha, couldn't help myself, pun intended!)

Glad I logged in to check my scroll before bedtime, out of nowhere quite a few needed to be fogged. I would have been heartbroken if they'd died! I ended up fogging them all just to be safe.

I'll contact you when I'm unlocked smile.gif Thank you for the offer.

My brown copper x lurker gave me a red copper

ooh, that would work to get all three colors in the same 3rd gen

pm me if you are willing to trade it

Hello, guys!!

Is there anyone here with an open slot?

I've just influenced wrong this egg ;_; (very important! sad.gif) Would anyone be willing to grab it and then toss it back to me? sad.gif

Thank you in advance!! sad.gif

Nervenklinik, thank you sooooooo much!!! laugh.gif You're my angel!!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

I do Tsunami x Pink, but I have the opposite problem - a hard time finding CBs! Still, I think it's a good combo.

Ae0nian, I'm free to help out.

Edited by Nervenklinik

Well, personally, I like Tsumani m x Blue Neb pairing (I like the "play of poses" - they are similar but turned into different dirrections)

I also thought of doing Tsumani m x Bluesang f, but hasn't started developing it yet!

Derp, another Tinsel from this pairing. Once again, I'll give it 24 hours from now to let people on the list say if they want it.

LIST: happymom, ElayneDragonLover, jadedragon07, Vhale, tikigurl91, codyne, grammydragon

Claimed! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Oh, thanks everyone for the ideas. I personally am very taken with the tsunami/blue nebula! I can see a lot of heartbreak in his future if he tries that rolleyes.gif but you never know...

I also like the pink, and I'll check out the other suggestions. He and I both have pinks, and I find I also have a lot of tsunamis. Well, what I consider a lot.

Nervenklinik, maybe if one of us tries this, we can do some blood swapping?

I have a friend who has a tsunami with a blusang father, an even-gen with thunders, too. It's very pretty, but I thought there wasn't enough contrast. Plus, maybe you can find blusangs, but we no longer can. We each have a couple, but I've seen just one in the month and a half, and couldn't get it, of course.

I also picked up a mess of flamingos in the AP, and I like the new black-tips with lots of things. I'm not sure if the off-white color will go well with the tsunami, and I think he and I will do some experimental breeding and see what comes out laugh.gif

Thanks again for the suggestions smile.gif

EDIT: I played with my dragons, and I have fallen in love with the black-tip and tsunami. I also liked the speckle-throated with it.

Can you do a nice lineage with 3 types or do you need 4? Anyone?

Edited by daba555

EDIT:  I played with my dragons, and I have fallen in love with the black-tip and tsunami.  I also liked the speckle-throated with it.

Can you do a nice lineage with 3 types or do you need 4?  Anyone?

It's totally possible to do a beautiful lineage with three breeds, I've experimented with this myself a bit, but the best thing to do is play around with patterns (I use Numbers or Microsoft Excel) until you find something you like. One thing that I've found is consistent, however, is that I think 3-breed patterns look best when they're longer than 5G. Both of my big 3-breed projects (one complete, one in progress) were/are 6G.

It's totally possible to do a beautiful lineage with three breeds, I've experimented with this myself a bit, but the best thing to do is play around with patterns (I use Numbers or Microsoft Excel) until you find something you like. One thing that I've found is consistent, however, is that I think 3-breed patterns look best when they're longer than 5G. Both of my big 3-breed projects (one complete, one in progress) were/are 6G.

would you mind telling me which dragons? Your scroll has a lot and I'd love to see what you did smile.gif

thanks very much

Sooooo this is my first time posting here, but I think I have quite the challenge for all of you. :P I just bred this wonderful pretty and I am at a loss as to what to breed it with. Any suggestions? :3

Thankies in advance. ^-^

Sooooo this is my first time posting here, but I think I have quite the challenge for all of you. tongue.gif I just bred this wonderful pretty and I am at a loss as to what to breed it with. Any suggestions? :3

Thankies in advance. ^-^

How about the same pattern with Guardians? Or the negative, so Black in the middle? I thought Silvers at first, but the pink might look odd. Great egg though smile.gif

This one has 3 breeds, though only at first.

Edited by nooey

*Throws rock and pokes tongue at Forest*

Just as well my aim is very poor xd.png

Guardians would compliment in both tone and form.

A true mirror would be speccie.

Or mirror with bronze/black for the 4th gen and then mirror that combo in the 5th gen for more interest ......

or any others according to your tastes lol

Well Forest, there are a few others who are really into some creative family planning who are probably asleep right now, the lazy things.

I have no doubts they will have some great ideas tho.

Edit for finger-fail.

Edited by Shamiir

Sooooo this is my first time posting here, but I think I have quite the challenge for all of you. tongue.gif I just bred this wonderful pretty and I am at a loss as to what to breed it with. Any suggestions? :3

Thankies in advance. ^-^

For that, I'd do silvers or zombies with blacks.

Edited by DarkEternity

Haha ok. :) No worries. They're not lazy. They're just not a night owl like me. :P

I'm looking forward to a few more suggestions tomorrow when the sun rises. XD

latest additions of my pure 2nd gen project.

these together should give a mate for this 5th gen boy

And then i am stuck again till tj releases another batch of dragons to continue my project and build a mate for this 8th gen boy

to bad i am too far in my project to get the hellhorse and the soulchaser in them, i would have to rebreed so much and i had so much trouble to get all the color stripes in it.

latest additions of my pure 2nd gen project.

these together should give a mate for this 5th gen boy

And then i am stuck again till tj releases another batch of dragons to continue my project and build a mate for this 8th gen boy

to bad i am too far in my project to get the hellhorse and the soulchaser in them, i would have to rebreed so much and i had so much trouble to get all the color stripes in it.

Nice! Makes me want to get back to my PB 3rd gen project again - I've been too busy madly chasing CBs for scroll goals so I've fallen a long way behind with mine. I decided to re-do it because I wasn't quite happy with it, but at least I can cram in the newest hybrids if I do.

Thankies in advance. ^-^

DarkEternity already suggested Silvers and Blacks. Another one would be Silver Tinsels and Blacks if you can get your hands on some 2nd gens. Halloween is only 4 months away, you could start looking to see if anyone could do you a 3rd gen Shadow Walker with the right pattern. That would look pretty for the long run.

Nice! Makes me want to get back to my PB 3rd gen project again - I've been too busy madly chasing CBs for scroll goals so I've fallen a long way behind with mine. I decided to re-do it because I wasn't quite happy with it, but at least I can cram in the newest hybrids if I do.

I thought about a 3rd gen project but i couldn't get my hands on a frill 3rd gen that time.

And the 2nd gen project is already challanging enough as i wanted the metals and halloweens in there too tongue.gif

I really thing the hybrid thing is too bad but i really look forward to see your project with them

Thankies in advance. ^-^

Absolutely gorgeous! <3 those blacks in there with a shimmer!

I'd try with green coppers, i'm really liking them with silver shimmers. I wouldn't want the pink from female silvers, i'd try to stick wtih the bluish tones.