Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@ kleptomaniac: Thank you! c:

@ s0r0k4: Hehe. I think it's easier to appreciate lineages once they hit 3G. So many times I've been wishy-washy about pairings until I've seen the 3G results. xP Congrats on the 5G silver x ultraviolet! Three breed lineages are always so pretty. I can never seem to make one work x3

@ jadedragon07: Wow, all those dragons linked are pretty. :P

Edit: Yay, somehow got a 2G silver from my brown copper! Just need to get hold of a 2G brown copper from the same pairing and I can breed 3Gs. ^^

Edit 2: Holy smokes, I just bred a silver from tri-horn as well. o.O I'm never this lucky! Not complainin' though, that's another gen knocked down for this lineage. :D

Edited by Varekis

Edit:

Kermit flail!  My very first attempt at this pairing is a Success!

It's going to be bottom half of the mate for This shimmer, however i need help getting a silver for the top.  Since I only have 2 CB silver's and the CB silver in the top half is one of them haha.  I can promise the first shimmer egg from the pair, or a silver of your choice.  If someone can help please toss me a pm  smile.gif  I need a silver Like this one.

I'll have a go for you smile.gif Just need to wait a couple of days till they're off cool down.

Edited by nooey

That's gorgeous!  Sorry about your refusal though  sad.gif

Edit:

Kermit flail!  My very first attempt at this pairing is a Success!

It's going to be bottom half of the mate for This shimmer, however i need help getting a silver for the top.  Since I only have 2 CB silver's and the CB silver in the top half is one of them haha.  I can promise the first shimmer egg from the pair, or a silver of your choice.  If someone can help please toss me a pm  smile.gif  I need a silver Like this one.

sorry -I tried but my silver only produced a hellfire

thats very pretty by the way. and the copper is a lovely mate

Edited by velvet_paw

@kleptomaniac Thank you so much! That would be great!! laugh.gif Please, let me know, if I can help you with your projects :3

@daba555 your friend's awesome as she's helping me a lot! biggrin.gif I'm now trying to get a 3d gen Green neb for ElayneDragonLover, once I'm done with this task, I'll be able to help you with a Green neb x Gold checker too, if you need new blood. And Grats on getting a 2d gen Gold from a Pillow mom :3

@Varekis wow!!! This is just stunning biggrin.gif Never thought this combo would look this gorgeous :33

@s0r0k4 Grats on getting such a beautiful silver! wub.gif

@jadedragon07 oh, what a beauty laugh.gif I wish I was wiser then and caught all the types of coppers on the release day.. silvers and green coppers are perfect together ;3

Thank you everyone, please keep trying and send me a pm if you are trying lol. I'll be sure to put you on a list for the shimmer even if I get one before you are able to get one, as a ty for trying. Hope that makes sense, I'm typing super fast as I'm off to a bday luncheon haha! Got the silver, thanks! for those who tried, I made a list and will send you a shimmer provided no refusals. Thanks for trying!

On a different note, I found this pb black in the AP the other day and its hatched into a non-alt, perfect for my PB black lineage. Its going to be my biggest and oldest lineage I work on. <3 those black dragons!

Edited

Edited by jadedragon07

3rd gen Green Neb (x gold) alert: Has home thanks

Edited by Shamiir

If anyone has a 3rd gen gold/red neb go wrong, and plans to send it to the AP, please consider offering it here.

My friend had found this in the AP, and was thrilled until it gendered:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/uQ1hg

She's not going to abandon it, but hopes that some day she can get the other side of it as a metal fail, and maybe gender it blue.

She's not a forum member, but anyone can pm me about "Mimi's Nebula".

Thanks smile.gif

I'm tickled to get a 3rd gen gold x horse. They have been very reluctant over the years to give anything but the purple. http://dragcave.net/lineage/oDwu7

I have the makings to do 4th gen. Maybe that's as far as I'll go with this one lol

Edited by Shamiir

You'd think guardians would give an egg every time they bred but nooooooooooo. Last week, I had a refusal and had to rebreed. This week it was "You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced." even with Fertility. >.>

Maybe if I show off the pair they will cooperate next week? I'm trying for a sweet PB scroll only 9th gen dragon from him and her. I'd wanted to wait to show off their offspring but, well, if they aren't going to cooperate, then why should I wait?

My first metal checker <3

Looking forward to being able to breed this: a 4th gen perfect pillow/silver checker. AoND is down again...

Would have been able to breed them today, but I misclicked the daddy dry.gif

Also, is anyone here doing hellhorses like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z70IQ

Would love to do a blood swap!

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

I have another 7th Gen PB Waterhorse egg - if someone wants to give it a good home - just take it!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Right now I am catchting new Waterhorses to build up a mate for my firstborn to take it to the next generation.

Edited by Drachenbraut

a wrong colored one again http://dragcave.net/lineage/Pqd6I

I have another 7th Gen PB Waterhorse egg - if someone wants to give it a good home - just take it!

Right now I am catchting new Waterhorses to build up a mate for my firstborn to take it to the next generation.

Would love to get an 8th Gen later, to pair with my 8th Gen PB Nocturne smile.gif

Edited by lilysally

Shamiir, what a lovely pairing!

ytak, I have never seen so many Guardians in one place, oh, my goodness! I wish you luck, that's is totally amazing smile.gif

lilysally, I took that mis-color. Thank you! I think I'm gong to collect them from everywhere and take the ones I breed myself and put them together for a colorful lineage that makes no sense smile.gif but it will be pretty to look at!

I am having fun collecting all sorts of things from the AP, RB/ice, the ever-popular sunsong/gold, pillow/gold, silver/moonstone, etc.

I am a packrat at heart, I guess smile.gif

Edit: I picked this up yesterday: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jiDDj and it was so pretty, I kept it and was lucky and bred this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/fCh90 and maybe they'll like each other and I'll have a start of a new project smile.gif

Edited by daba555

noooo they refused each other now i need to try and find another mate again!

oh, geez. did you breed either one, and can you re-breed the last pair?

I have just started on this with my friend, but we haven't gotten far yet.

I'm so sorry, you do have the darnedest bad luck!

Deb

Edit: In fact, the turpentine you gave me from Serapi and Aunlee gendered against influence to become a male. I love him anyway, but I wanted a girl ::sigh::

Edited by daba555

Request

Just bred my red copper x lurker-- got a green copper

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VPx7d

wondering if someone else might get a red from the same pairing??

as it apparently depends on the females home biome

happy to trade this one or something else ---

and* sighs* my pair of seragamma x brown copper refused, so I'm back to square one there

hopefully a rebreed will be sufficient

@ Souly I can't view what refused but if it's like http://dragcave.net/lineage/5NprZ then I can try breeding you one this week. Just let me know biggrin.gif

Oh, Sorry! l thought AoND is working again. ^^; But yes, that's what I'm looking for! Thank you!

The hubby wanted me to ask if anyone has done anything nice with Tsunamis. He seems to keep getting them, and thought it would make sense to use them for something.

He's been influencing pretty much half-and-half male and female, but has 2 hatchies currently on his scroll not influenced at all, and an egg.

We were wondering what looks pretty with it, and maybe no metallics, because we don't have that many CB ones.

Thanks for any ideas smile.gif

Deb

Nobody answered this query - does that mean nobody active in here has done anything with tshunamis?

I hate to leave him to his own devices with no guidance at all, LOL.

No telling what he'll do!