Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I haven't been here in a while, i'm a little slow right now with my projects, i have too many idea and just 7 egg slots!

Anyway, someone here is a balloon lover and posted one time a balloon x silver checker which was LOVELY, and today i got a 3rd gen balloon from my pair. Would anyone like it???

And from dragonpuck i got this guy and i really love the colors of crimson x stone (i know, looks a lot like balloon x silver) so i'll continue the lineage! smile.gif

ps One more thing.... i need a 2nd gen Royal Crimson from a silver female, please!!!!!

That was me! ;.; ;.; ;.;

I took the egg! Thank you soo much!

If you don't have that RC by the time my cb silvers come off cooldown I'll breed that for you!

So many gorgeous lineages! @.@

Finally managed to persuade my only green copper that getting together with a silver isn't so bad afterall! xd.png (and it's a silver with that code that finally works. Figures.)

thank you everyone for offering, A_w was faster and i got an egg already, thank you!!!

I have coppers for breeding available, if anyone need something for a project, please pm! smile.gif

PS.

@ s0r0k4 - love your baby puke! smile.gif

And i was lucky tonight and i finished my tan x silver project with this gorgeous silver!!!!!

If anyone needs a mate from 2nd to 5th gen... let me know! smile.gif

Edited by happymom

That's so beautiful happymom smile.gif I tried to get a lineage started like that but my dragons never produced a Silver, so I gave up lol.

Thank you so much s0r0k4.

I'm loving this Silver x Green Copper lineage If anyone gets a Silver fail and they don't need the Green Copper egg I would love 1 more 2nd gen please to make a 4th gen

edit : I bred these 2 eggs to see which I prefer, I'm leaning towards the male Flamingo, what do you think?

male Salt

male Flamingo

Edited by nooey

I think I like the male flamingo better with the salt.

And if anyone needs/wants a Nebula Fail, let me know.

edit : I bred these 2 eggs to see which I prefer, I'm leaning towards the male Flamingo, what do you think?

male Salt

male Flamingo

Just to present a different view, I kind of prefer the male salt because of the way he mirrors the female flamingo's pose.

Able to produce 4th gens now of M Silver X F Blusang.

Anyone need a blusang 4th gen? Pm me if so.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/efdCb

Stalled on a few projects due to lack of mates. Specifically need:

2nd gen Magi from F Gold

2nd gen GW from either M or F Gold

Well, I emailed my friend and she tried - seems all her golds are on cool-down but one, and she declined to give an egg wink.gif

She will try, it'll be a couple of days though.

I have no patience for this 'no egg" stuff dry.gif

EDIT: I prevailed upon the DH, who is sitting at home out of work, and son-of-a-gun, he managed to get eggs from both of his CB female golds.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/omjFf

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6qGaX

if either or both of these are of use to you, send me a PM and I'll coordinate him to transfer them over.

Edited by daba555

Just to present a different view, I kind of prefer the male salt because of the way he mirrors the female flamingo's pose.

Mmmm, same.

so they do.

Amazing its liked a masked right side semicircle. Have to agree with purplehaze once I had seen that.

Is anyone here doing copper lineages? I have several in mind and would be happy to do copper swaps

[CB copper wise I've got 1male & 1female liver(desert), 1 rainbow/red female and 1 male verdigris/green.]

I'm thinking of doing a male magma/ female red checker like this (copper 2nd gen) have 2 coppers so far

also thinking of doing a female flamingo /male green copper checker like this 2nd gen flamingo

and building a matching mate for Amazon's pretty tinsel with green coppers instead of tinsels/shimmers

(I am so glad that horse and water should both give green copper eggs)

- or do you think it would look prettier with blunas (from female water) in the top half?

( Edited for typos)

Edited by velvet_paw

I know what you mean about the male Salt, I thought it might end up looking like a wave, which would be lovely.

And i was lucky tonight and i finished my tan x silver project with this gorgeous silver!!!!!

If anyone needs a mate from 2nd to 5th gen... let me know! smile.gif

ooh pretty

I am only at 3rd gen so if you ever get a tan 3rd gen I'd love to make a trade biggrin.gif

I am almost finished with a number of different projects-- today was a good breeding day so I hope to have some prettys to show off next week

this one IS done

6th gen-- top Turp x brimstone and bottom turp x harvest biggrin.gif

@ velvet_paw I am doing M seragamma x F brown copper love to swap ( when I have room in a couple of days tongue.gif ) I can do M/f red and green but only have a female brown

Edited by dragonpuck

Congrats!! That looks amazing ohmy.gif

nooey - You're welcome!

And from those two pairing, I agree on that the Male Salt x Female Flamingo looks better precisely because of how the sprites line up laugh.gif

dragonpuck - I love your turp x harvest x brimstone lineage! They match up so well you can hardly tell there are two checkers there instead of one

sheppardkid - That is one heck of a magi...c family. Congrats!!

velvet_paw - I would love to do a 2nd Gen Swap of F Red Copper x M Magma lineage with you! I was kind of thinking of doing the same thing, only with alternating 2Gs from Red and Brown coppers (would do a checker, but don't have the coppers for it laugh.gif). A tiny 4th gen. Looking for magmas now T.T

-------------------------------------------------------------

Done! and Done!(unless it decides to misgender) aand finally got the red copper x sunsong pairing to cooperate for Varekis xd.png

Now if only "He" will like Her, I would feel like I won at DC or something xd.png

@ happymom: Super pretty!

@ nooey: Oh wow, third gen looks even more awesome. o3o I'll be sure to pass on the next green copper to ya from my pair if they give me one. ^^

@ dragonpuck: Those turps are beautiful with harvest/brimstone!

@ sheppardkid: Guess which BSA you're not gonna run out of... ever. =P Congrats. x3

@ s0r0k4: Thanks so much for the red copper. :D The wonderful part about the continual rarity of these coppers is that now I'm out of coppers and sunsongs for the next gen, argh! XD Gonna be a fun ride ahead trying to get more babies. xP I tried breeding my magma with red copper for you but they refused. D: I have one more CB magma (and the one red copper, blargh) so I can breed them for you next week, if you'd like? =) Edit: sure thing! I'll breed 'em until they cooperate =D

Edited by Varekis

^Ah, well, who knew it was going to be like that >.< Just got to wait it out until whatever ratios they're on change xd.png Who knows, maybe there will be a copper-surge in the future so that everyone won't know what to do with em anymore laugh.gif

Thank you for trying for the magma! Heeh I think Coppers have pretty firmly established themselves as the picky-refusy types in my book (my red copper refused the sunsong he was first paired with, and my green one refused silvers) And would you try again next week if it's not too much trouble? And if it's not holding you down if you're working on something else xd.png I appreciate it!

Does anyone know where I might find that old Kermit!flail gif? Because I'd like to use it right now. I guess this will have to do. *insert Kermit!flail

9th gen guardian, PB and all on my scroll. biggrin.gif

The part that makes me wonder my sanity? I'm collecting more CBs for a mate.

Edited by ytak

Does anyone know where I might find that old Kermit!flail gif? Because I'd like to use it right now. I guess this will have to do. *insert Kermit!flail

9th gen guardian, PB and all on my scroll. biggrin.gif

The part that makes me wonder my sanity? I'm collecting more CBs for a mate.

Awesome work! biggrin.gif

I'm pondering a PB Guardian project myself, though mine's only going to be 5th gen...

Grats to happymom and ytak for finishing their projects! ^^

I posted here in February asking if somebody could breed an unrelated mate to this Yule x White checker. Did something change from that time? ^^ Also, I'm at my limit for Yulebucks, so I'll be happy to give the baby as a thank-you!

I have 3 pairs of cb coppers (each color), so if anyone wants a mate from them, just pm me.

@s0r0k4 I tried my female red copper " but no egg is produced." shame. I'll be happyto try them again foryou next week.

@dragonpuck I bred my male seagamma and brown copper and have this seragamma egg waiting for you when you are ready just PM me and I'll set up a link

impressive pb lineages sheppardkid,ytak and emetib92. Hellfire lineages are so pretty

Only had the patience to go to 4th gen PB magi so far, but you've inspired me to pick that up again. & Wow ytak 9th gen blink.gif

@natli i can breed this unrelated 3rd gen from whites and yulebucks if it would help PM if you would like me to try

I also have this pretty 4th gen bred by Pikabubba who might be worth asking nicely. Sadly I'm at my limits for yulebucks too

Thank you Varekis that would be most kind.

s0r0k4 let me know if you want me to try my Red Coppers smile.gif

Is anyone doing a Gold line with a WinterMagi base? I'm at 4th Gen Yeah! Shiny! and I'd like to bloodswap with someone. I have an egg sibling to the one above already sitting on my scroll. :3

So let me know if anyone would like to swap. Am I allowed to use the I-word here? If not see my signature. xd.png

Is anyone doing a Gold line with a WinterMagi base? I'm at 4th Gen Yeah! Shiny! and I'd like to bloodswap with someone. I have an egg sibling to the one above already sitting on my scroll. :3

So let me know if anyone would like to swap. Am I allowed to use the I-word here? If not see my signature. xd.png

Hmmm. I have her, but no matching mate at the moment (I've been breeding her with him but no egg from them yet). I tried my Winter Magi with Golds just now just in case, but no one felt like giving me an egg. rolleyes.gif However, I'll keep you in mind if I do get a proper mate for my 3rd gen...

sorry I've not got any Cb female golds to help out sad.gif

I did just breed this squeezing in one last spring before the season changes. yay

Now if only I could get another 2 x 3rdgen springs from the boys....

Edited by velvet_paw