Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Very pretty lineages there s0r0k4!

Varekis, thats lovely too.  I didn't even consider those, but it is eye-catching.

Nooey, I have 2 more days til I can breed my green copper but I shall try for you.  smile.gif

Ae0nian, those are awesome!  If you want some 2nd gen spring x silver let me know, I don't have anything higher but I have 2 cb female silvers so I can give you 2nd gen silvers to start up mates with if you need.  smile.gif

@jadedragon07 - that's so kind of you, thank you! laugh.gif But it seems like right now I have all I need to arrive at a 4th gen! I just need to wait for my 2d gen pair to give me a 3d gen silver and then try to mate it with one of the 3d gen springs! :3

If there's anything I can be helpful to you with - please, let me know! :3

BTW, this is very pretty smile.gif

And here're two 4th gen babies for adoption:

Blue stripe from Holly ancestors

Red stripe from Holly ancestors

I am so overwhelmed by all the wonderful lineages, I am mightily impressed!

I wanted to ask if anyone wanted me to try to breed anything, because I can't remember what I was trying to help with. I don't write things done, although I should, and I forget things.

I can try for a few 2nd gen with gold or silver, if you want/need something please pm me. That way it helps me remember smile.gif

Happy breeding everyone!

Deb

@ purplehaze: Thank you. :3 Ikr? Think we might have another blusang fiasco on our hands... though blusangs, at least, were attainable for the first few weeks after release. @_@ I also vote in favour of GW for your tinsel! I might be biased because I love GWs though. =p

@ s0r0k4: Orlynao? laugh.gif Congrats on those pretties! Gold x ice is really nice. c:

@ jadedragon07: Thanks ^^

@ frostine18: Oooh, those look cool. <:

@ Souly: Oh lordy, that's a large gold x black checker. xP Wish I could help but I'm not old school enough when it comes to breeding metallics to have any dragons with that lineage. xd.png

~

After refusing her first two mates, she finally gave me an egg on the first try with this fellow! A gold to boot. biggrin.gif I want to keep it because it's the first born and I hateee it when first borns go unnamed but I probs should try for a bloodswap. /dilemma

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3

When that Stripe egg grows up, I will be able to breed a 7th EG, no inbreeding, with a Holly in every CB pair o3o

blink.gif

That. Is. AWESOME. Congrats!

I'm curious, what's longest EG lineage anyone here has ever done? I'm working on a PB magi line, and currently have enough CB magi to get 7 gens. I'm trying to decide just how insane I'd have to be to shoot for 10 generations.

I snagged the red stripe, thank you!

btw, that green copper of mine is free is anyone wants it.

I'll just leave it here.

I took this pretty Copper, thanks very much jadedragon07!

It's given me the idea of a Lumina x Hellfire mate for this 2 gen Copper , eventually leading to a Lumina/Silver x Copper/ Hellfire 4gen.

There are so many gorgeous lineages here, and so many new ideas!

blink.gif

That. Is. AWESOME. Congrats!

I'm curious, what's longest EG lineage anyone here has ever done? I'm working on a PB magi line, and currently have enough CB magi to get 7 gens. I'm trying to decide just how insane I'd have to be to shoot for 10 generations.

There is a purebred Pink lineage that is close to, if not 10 gens so

go for it biggrin.gif Good Luck

blink.gif

That.  Is.  AWESOME.  Congrats!

I'm curious, what's longest EG lineage anyone here has ever done?  I'm working on a PB magi line, and currently have enough CB magi to get 7 gens.  I'm trying to decide just how insane I'd have to be to shoot for 10 generations.

My personal longest is my 8th gen Doctor Who. I'm currently working on a mate for it and so far I have two 5th gens and five 4th gens, though some of them are going to go towards building the next mate as I'm aiming for 10th gen. It would go a lot faster if I wasn't trying to finish with a Gold. That part of the project, is stuck waiting for generation three.

Unless we're allowed to count perfect inbreds in which case it's 15th gen. But inbreds are cheating wink.gif

I took this pretty Copper, thanks very much jadedragon07!

It's given me the idea of a Lumina x Hellfire mate for this 2 gen Copper , eventually leading to a Lumina/Silver x Copper/ Hellfire 4gen.

There are so many gorgeous lineages here, and so many new ideas!

You're welcome and that sounds like a find idea!

Wow so many hollies, that's fantastic!

I'll pass nooey, I'm going to do a similar lineage with Dusks that I think have the same pair in them lol.

I don't have super long gen I'm working on, but I think I might win a prize for most uncompleted projects that are still ongoing. I keep starting up new ones! must...focus...

Hurrah! The first half! Now to get back to that tricky second half.

EDIT: >_< Agh! Speaking of the above project, I was an idiot and accidentally abandoned this egg which I really need to get things moving. If anyone sees this egg in the AP in the next few days, I would be overwhelmed with gratitude should you return it. Breed anything on my scroll in return.

Edited by Nervenklinik

@jadedragon07: Thank you! :3

@frostine18: Those are beautiful! ohmy.gif I love the pink & gold one especially

@Souly: Thank you xd.png A pity they're literally related though. tongue.gif Congrats on the gold! That does look a lot more organized as a checker! *still only has her pre-gold sprite change/pre-influence gold x black line* But I'll be happy to try for a 2nd gen from M Silver x F Sunsong for you when my silvers come off of cooldown smile.gif

@Nervenklinik: Purrrdy! :3 Sorry for your lost egg though! Hopefully it finds its way back to you.

@Varekis: Thank you! and YA RLY! That one is maybe a close 2nd though? xd.png

@TheCompleteAnimorph: Gorgeous! Congrats!

-------------

Got another Silver from my only cb green copper today. She really likes her puke! unsure.gifxd.png

Hurrah! The first half! Now to get back to that tricky second half.

EDIT: >_< Agh! Speaking of the above project, I was an idiot and accidentally abandoned this egg which I really need to get things moving. If anyone sees this egg in the AP in the next few days, I would be overwhelmed with gratitude should you return it. Breed anything on my scroll in return.

So pretty! As for the egg you could also try temporarily renaming the parents reward for return or somesuch.

My personal longest is my 8th gen Doctor Who. I'm currently working on a mate for it and so far I have two 5th gens and five 4th gens, though some of them are going to go towards building the next mate as I'm aiming for 10th gen. It would go a lot faster if I wasn't trying to finish with a Gold. That part of the project, is stuck waiting for generation three.

Unless we're allowed to count perfect inbreds in which case it's 15th gen. But inbreds are cheating wink.gif

Okay, that inbred chain cracks me up!

Glad to see other people going for these long generations. And good luck with that gold!

@Nervenklinik, I'll keep an eye out for that balloon. Wiz's suggestion might be a good one too.

Nervenklinik - I'll keep my eyes open. I love that idea Wiz!!

I have no breeding news:( my dragons have all been very badly behaved this week, not a single egg I wanted. What with that and the lack of Coppers which I would have liked to get on with, I might take a wee holiday from frustration.

We can call off the search! I'm even more of an idiot. Guess what I found out I'd already bred at some point and forgotten about? This one. Phew, now to hope they like each other. Knock on wood.

Has anyone seen Nilias lately? I've been looking and I never see them hanging around, but they must be there and I need them for this project. I see Dark Mysts every now and again, but Nilias are evading me. Why is it popular breeds seem to dry up as soon as I need them? It's a recurring theme.

nooey, sorry to hear about your bad breeding luck. We can all commiserate.

Edited by Nervenklinik

Talking about high even gens:

This is a 9th Gen I bred, the father is an 8th Gen PB Nocturne with all dragons on my scroll, as I had that special naming scheme in mind.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1CT5w

And this 9th Gen came from the AP, I think.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GqvJn

Think I should check if those lines are compatible and then rebreed my own, as it want to the AP at the time.

Thanks Nervenklinik smile.gif. I have a load of Myst and Nilias if you want me to try them

Edit - Nervenklinik I just fished 3 Nilias out of the AP, they're yours if you want them. Let me know or I'll toss them back smile.gif

Edited by nooey

@TheCompleteAnimorph that lineage is impressive! So many hollies and none of them is showing twice biggrin.gif

@Wiz This is very pretty smile.gif I usually never go higher than 5 gen, but am always amazed by long lineages, especially if they're as neat as yours :33

@Nervenklinik My congrats! What an unusual combo! (Balloon & Bluesang) laugh.gif But it's very lovely :3

@nooey Hope it won't be too long before you get every eggie you want from your dragons!! *sending obedience vibes your way* :33

Yay!! (many thanks to ElayneDragonLover for her help!!! biggrin.gif) I'm in two minds as to what's better to do with this egg - try to bloodswap it and then breed a Green Neb mate for it, or keep it and then search for a Green neb mate... (as my goal is to arrive at a 5th gen)

If anyone wants to give a home to this baby? It's influenced properly to continue the pattern :3 Please, just send me a PM! - Thank you, nooey! :3

And, YAY! - a start-up of another lineage with silvers! As ridgewings breeding is tricky, I don't hold out much hope for a quick progress to a 3d gen.

Edited by Ae0nian

Edit - Nervenklinik I just fished 3 Nilias out of the AP, they're yours if you want them. Let me know or I'll toss them back smile.gif

I already got some donations, so I have all the Nilias I need now, but thank you! Trust them to appear to everyone else, guess I'm just a little unlucky. laugh.gif

Thanks Dimar and congrats on the Shiny! See... talking writing about it always helps. xd.png

Thanks Varekis XP I just realized that I can breed a matching male Black x female Gold soonishly. So I should be all set with a mate for the checker.

I'm curious, what's longest EG lineage anyone here has ever done?  I'm working on a PB magi line, and currently have enough CB magi to get 7 gens.  I'm trying to decide just how insane I'd have to be to shoot for 10 generations.

I've a couple of 7th Gens PB Red, PB Bluna and something with Whites. But I only have all 2nd Gens for the last one on my scroll.

s0r0k4 I could try for a 3rd Gen from this pair but I'm not sure how soon they'll make an egg. It took me ages to get the Shiny out of them and it's the only egg so far! >_<'

Thank you for your offer! That would be totally awesome. <3

Yeesh you guys are good with making long EGs. My highest personal is only a 6th gen PB RB one. XD

I still find it amusing that I haven't played the game and made this. I simply came across the literal trailer on YT and thought it was super amusing. :P

I'm aiming to take my GW from ribbon bases as far as I can, though. Will probably start (resume? Can't remember if I have already) poking around here for 2Gs. Would be nice to have more of your ribbons immortalized and stuck with mine FOREVER in a lineage together. :3

Edited by Varekis