Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Last Two springs

Need

2 - 2nd Gen Springs from Old Pink x Spring

to help me with these checkers I'm making hopefully everything will breed well after this smile.gif

@QAndais - tried but didn't get an egg, sorry

@Ytak - You have a crazy amount of dedication laugh.gif Congrats!

@velvet_paw - thank you for trying! I tried my pair, and didn't get anything either >.< Hopefully next week.

@nooey - that would be awesome! Will pm smile.gif

@Souly - I'm working on that lineage! xd.png I have these guys:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OcHUh

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Gu1Xv

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2Zje8 (actually a checker)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pm3QC

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pZqOa

&

http://dragcave.net/lineage/8Drtd (which is not actually a "Gold" but she is my inspiration and motivation for this whole project xd.png)

I believe the first one of these is unrelated to yours, so maybe I'll be able to send you a sibling when I get one smile.gif Or an egg from pm3QC x Gu1Xv in the future (they aren't being bred to each other now though, so I'm not even sure if they're compatible) I'm still looking for fresh blood for this lineage (any gen). Won't be able to do a straight out swap though because I already have a descendant from "Christmas Winter Magi" and it would be inbred sad.gif That top 3rd gen is completely unrelated to anything, but it looks like you didn't breed that one though*sigh*. But if you ever get your hands on anything unrelated to any of the above, you know where to find me laugh.gif

@Wiz - Thanks. It's taken a little longer than I would've liked. The last pair refused and then the rebreed showed no interest. tongue.gif

@emetib92 - I'm not opposed to a little trade if you want a sibling. smile.gif I'm cheering for your PB hellfire project.

@Amazon_warrior - Well, if you ever need a mate, I can (and will happily) breed one for you. smile.gif

@natli - Thanks. But finished? Nope! xd.png

@velvet_paw - Thanks! Take your own project out further. biggrin.gif

@s0r0k4 - It helps that CB guardians aren't hard to collect. And that I don't have any other serious projects. For the moment.

Even counting all the different forms of seasonals, dorsals and ridgewings, and including the two discontinued breeds and the different holiday dragons, there are not yet enough breeds for a 64-breed 7th gen Gaia.

I was rereading the first post and saw this. Then I went and counted dragons. It isn't true any more. *facepalm* I don't need anymore projects!

@emetib92 - I'm not opposed to a little trade if you want a sibling. smile.gif I'm cheering for your PB hellfire project.

Thanks *happy.gif* I am crossing my fingers and hoping for no more refusals. After I get an egg from those two, I will put my Hellfire lineage expansion on hold until I finish a few of my other projects. I would love to trade with you sometime btw.

I'm so happy

Dimar had a 3rd gen rosebud which matched the 3rd gen moonstones that I could breed so i traded the 3rd gen moonstone mate and received this pretty 4th gen last night lookie wub.gif

also ,thanks to DragonRoz I can now breed this 5th gen pretty pink x Val 09 checker (still thinking of a name for the 4th gen pink-he will be named)

Edited by velvet_paw

also ,thanks to DragonRoz I can now breed this 5th gen pretty pink x Val 09 checker (still thinking of a name for the 3rd gen pink-he will be named)

Also, I happen to have this Val '09 that matches your lineage there. I would breed you a Gen5 to help you with your project, but I don't have a mate yet...

If anyone can breed a Gen4 Pink from a Val '09 checker (and unrelated to Velvet's just in case she's interested), please let me know! I've been wanting a mate for her for a long time. Thanks.

Edited because I apparently can't count generations.

Edited by Dimar

Also, I happen to have this Val '09 that matches your lineage there. I would breed you a Gen5 to help you with your project, but I don't have a mate yet...

If anyone can breed a Gen4 Pink from a Val '09 checker (and unrelated to Velvet's just in case she's interested), please let me know! I've been wanting a mate for her for a long time. Thanks.

Edited because I apparently can't count generations.

Very pretty Dimar smile.gif It took me a while to find her mate too.

lol itmust be catching. I've just had to edit my gen details too.

I would certainly be interested. but don't let that hold you back if you find a 4th gen pink mate

Unfortunately I'm now at my limit for Val 09's. so any further pairings would have to be non checker unless we could find someone with a 5th gen valentine to help laugh.gif ( I wish we were allowed more than 2 bred valentines for lineages)

The 3rd gen and 4th gen valentines are mine and the 3G pink mate of my 3rd gen valentine was bred by Amazon warrior. Dragon Roz bred my 4th gen pink (not named yet)

Its always good to find some fresh blood out there

Good luck biggrin.gif

If anyone wants a val09 from this lineage in February just let me know. (or a pink if you have an unrelated 5th gen val 09 waiting for a mate)

Edited by velvet_paw

Those Vals are OH SO GORGEOUS!!

This was a test breeding for Halloween, 3rd gen Marrow x GW I don't need it, so if anyone would like it shoot me a pm smile.gif

Hey I was checking over my breeding plans for my std's and realized I'm missing two springs from winter(seasonal) mothers and std fathers. Would anyone mind trying to give me a hand before the changeover?

Hey I was checking over my breeding plans for my std's and realized I'm missing two springs from winter(seasonal) mothers and std fathers. Would anyone mind trying to give me a hand before the changeover?

I got one for you, my other possible pair gave me a Speckle-Throat instead. I'll send along a PM.

Thanks so much for the egg! hopefully it'll follow influence.

do you still need another? I have This one for you if so.

Just bid some AP egg on the trade link below if you want it smile.gif

Spring Egg

yes I still need it. As I'm locked I'm instead gifting you with a bred egg that I can breed another time. smile.gif Briar_Reed I forgot to mention, once I get the eggs that I need from your spring I'll pass along an egg for you.

yes I still need it. As I'm locked I'm instead gifting you with a bred egg that I can breed another time. smile.gif Briar_Reed I forgot to mention, once I get the eggs that I need from your spring I'll pass along an egg for you.

If you want this egg back, just let me know what you want it influenced as and I'll toss it back once it hatches, I don't mind a bit smile.gif

nah go ahead and keep it. smile.gif consider it a gift for helping me get the spring in time.

ooh look what I discovered by accident

I am beginning to like monochromatic checkers biggrin.gif

edit to add

my first 3rd from Seragamma x brown copper biggrin.gif

now just need some more 2nd gen brown coppers( or CB's tongue.gif )

@ Sister of the Dragon I like the Tea with Terrae very pretty

Edited by dragonpuck

Oh, that combo is pretty, dragonpuck. And I like the Black Tea and Terrae, too, Sister. I keep finding all kinds of new and beautiful combinations here. Too many dragons, too little time and too few egg slots!!!

I'm back to my old habit of alternating checkers. The PB and perfect checkers couldn't last forever. tongue.gif

Bred this black tea and quite like it. http://dragcave.net/lineage/uRwW4 Their poses all match really well.

Oooh I <3 this combo, I might need to copycat it lol.

Can't see your lineage dragonpuck, probably fogged them. But I'm sure its dashing!