Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

OMG, OMG, OMG.... i got an egg!!!!! And it's a silver one!!!!! biggrin.gif

@ Chanilove, Valkiepoo, we can start trading 3rd gens!!! smile.gif

EDIT:

OMG again!!!! It looks that today my silvers are in a very good mood!!!!! tongue.gif And now, with the tan that i just got from Shamiir, i can (hopefully!) reach 4th gen!!!!!

Edited by happymom

I can't believe how lucky I've been with these Nebs! See this? I was expecting to need a ton of Nebs, since I figured a lot wouldn't alt. The mother was the first I got, and she alted. She made an egg on the first try, which has now alted. xd.png It must be because Herk gifted me the mother. And love never fails.

Anyway, I'm now wondering what to do. I need another Neb to breed to my other Heartseeker (same lineage). I want to breed a Gen4, but that means that a single male Neb will be a different color and stick out like a sore thumb. Should I go for it anyway? Or just stop with two Gen3 Alt Neb females so that everything is perfect for each dragon?

Sorry if I worded this confusingly. I'm really bad at articulation! ohmy.gif

I can't believe how lucky I've been with these Nebs! See this? I was expecting to need a ton of Nebs, since I figured a lot wouldn't alt. The mother was the first I got, and she alted. She made an egg on the first try, which has now alted. xd.png It must be because Herk gifted me the mother. And love never fails.

Anyway, I'm now wondering what to do. I need another Neb to breed to my other Heartseeker (same lineage). I want to breed a Gen4, but that means that a single male Neb will be a different color and stick out like a sore thumb. Should I go for it anyway? Or just stop with two Gen3 Alt Neb females so that everything is perfect for each dragon?

Sorry if I worded this confusingly. I'm really bad at articulation! ohmy.gif

....What about if you could arrange something like a Ribbondancer x green Neb checker for a mate instead? So you'd have a half green/half red lineage. I see what you mean about having one "odd one out" male Neb if you do another HS checker...

....What about if you could arrange something like a Ribbondancer x green Neb checker for a mate instead? So you'd have a half green/half red lineage. I see what you mean about having one "odd one out" male Neb if you do another HS checker...

Ooh, that's an awesome suggestion! The only problem is; I don't have Gen2 Ribbon Dancers from green Nebs, nor do I have room to get two at Christmas... sad.gif

Ooh, that's an awesome suggestion! The only problem is; I don't have Gen2 Ribbon Dancers from green Nebs, nor do I have room to get two at Christmas... sad.gif

sad.gif We need higher Holiday limits! There are so many cool lineages to make with them...

Ooh, that's an awesome suggestion! The only problem is; I don't have Gen2 Ribbon Dancers from green Nebs, nor do I have room to get two at Christmas...  sad.gif

It wouldn't be a perfect neb x ribbon dancer checker but I could breed a sibling like this.

Color me stupid sad.gif

I told someone, hopefully someone here, that I and my DH and my friends would try to breed this lineage to help out:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IrGhP

http://dragcave.net/lineage/MnQnQ

I can't remember who, and I can't find the pm's (might have deleted by mistake) and I know I'll recognize the name, but what name???

Anyone?

Deb

Edited by daba555

Can't help, sorry Deb.

Dimar, chased around some friends and found 2nd gen ribbons from vine, gold and heartseeker.... but no green nebs sad.gif

It's been a great day for breeding silvers.

I have 1 left that needs a home - 3rd gen checker with fem Shadows.

Great amamiya

Edited by Shamiir

Refusal. sad.gif

@amamiya: I have a 3G Black from tri-coloured Snow Angel checker and some female Marrow x male Pillow checkers, if it's any use.

It wouldn't be a perfect neb x ribbon dancer checker but I could breed a sibling like this.

That one Gold tinsel throws me off, since it doesn't match, but that's the best compromise I can find. I'm definitely interested!

Dimar, chased around some friends and found 2nd gen ribbons from vine, gold and heartseeker.... but no green nebs sad.gif

Thanks for looking, though. smile.gif

@amamiya: I have a 3G Black from tri-coloured Snow Angel checker and some female Marrow x male Pillow checkers, if it's any use.

The Marrow x Pillow would be nice. I think I have some 3rd Gen sitting around that can match it. smile.gif

i can breed a sib to this when i'm unlocked if it'll help or i can try and see if i can breed that lineage exactly i'm sure i have an extra 3rd EG black/(M)silver i can breed to the female

Oh wow that would be a perfect mate for her. Though I doubt they will give an egg right away.

I don't want to cause trouble on you so a black or any dark one would be really nice ^^

Be still my beating heart, I think I'm in love. Nebulas with Perpetual lyrics? Awesome! I feel the need to apologise just in case I messed up your naming scheme - I named my Arsanis  "Let There Always Be" and "Never Ending Light" because I'd just seen VNV live again when they matured - but I think I'm okay. Such beautiful results!

Please, please, please may I have an offspring?

The naming scheme actually worked out in the end, so it's fine that you got those names. And of course you can! I'll send you the next egg they make. :3

Edit: I'm also working on two other VNV Nation lyric lineages. I'm doing "Nova" with Soulpeaces, and "Endless Skies" with Luminas and Speckle-throats. Once those are done, if you'd like them, you can have eggs from those too. :3

Edited by AngelKitty

No one on my list has picked up this Who egg yet and it's been over 24hrs so I'm offering it up here and in the Dr Who thread.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

The quote is Reinette's letter to the Doctor from The Girl in the Fireplace. It's finished so there is no suggested name for the 4th gen. smile.gif

So many pretty combos flying around in here! Congrats to everyone who have had successes and my condolences to those who have been struck by refusals.

As for me, I need a little advice. I just got this lovely GW. I can either pair it with a 2nd gen from Bronze Tinsel x GW to create lineage option #1 or I can pair it with a 2nd gen Nebula from spriters' alt Snow Angel to create lineage option #2 or I can do neither. Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

So many pretty combos flying around in here! Congrats to everyone who have had successes and my condolences to those who have been struck by refusals.

As for me, I need a little advice. I just got this lovely GW. I can either pair it with a 2nd gen from Bronze Tinsel x GW to create lineage option #1 or I can pair it with a 2nd gen Nebula from spriters' alt Snow Angel to create lineage option #2 or I can do neither. Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

I'd personally go with the 2nd gen GW from the Bronze Tinsel. I might have had a different answer if the 2nd gen nebula had been green.

I vote option one as well, I like how the tinsel complements the spriter's alt smile.gif

@ sheppardkid - lineage1 looks nicer to me too!

My last neb alted (finally a nebula that listened to my prayers!!!), so tomorrow i can try this! I think that it's my favorite lineage so far... smile.gif

Woo! Let this gorgeous lineage stand as a testament to the generosity of DC's memberbase! The 2G Silver, Taerella, originally refused her 2G Tinselfail Horse mate, but because of a generous member (springdragon) I happened to have an exact sibling to that Tinselfail to try her with (and it's a good thing she didn't refuse him, too, or I woulda...) The 3EG Shimmerkin was gifted to me by yet another super-generous member (Wiz). It looks like I'll eventually might be getting a Shimmer sibling from said super-generous member as well to breed with Taelia Valdespar's Horse brother so the lineage won't be so Silver-heavy. I could just die from happiness right now.

Ooh, that's an awesome suggestion! The only problem is; I don't have Gen2 Ribbon Dancers from green Nebs, nor do I have room to get two at Christmas...  :(

I have a 2G Ribbon Dancer from green Nebula here and just recently acquired a mate for it, too. They like each other but didn't give me an egg last week when I tried them. I could try them again in a couple days if you'd like?

OMG, OMG, OMG.... i got an egg!!!!! And it's a silver one!!!!!  :D

@ Chanilove, Valkiepoo, we can start trading 3rd gens!!! :)

EDIT:

OMG again!!!! It looks that today my silvers are in a very good mood!!!!! :P And now, with the tan that i just got from Shamiir, i can (hopefully!) reach 4th gen!!!!!

Silvers and Tan Ridgewings are doing splendidly at giving shinies right now, aren't they? That pair I tried last week that gave me a Silver instead of a Ridgewing gave me another Silver today. e.e Well! Since I already have a Silver from this pair, I'll pay you back for the Silver from Tan Ridgewing you gave me last week! Sent you a PM. <3

Edited by Chanilove

You know, dragons are funny things.

I got this 2nd gen Gold from M GW x F Gold in a trade. Last week I had tested the same pairing and got a GW. I figured, try them again this week and get a mate. Nope! Got a Gold! Woot, um okay I'll figure something out.

I also had picked up this 3rd gen Silver x Ice in a trade. Got a 2nd gen Silver x Ice in another trade and my husband gave me an Ice 2nd gen to be it's mate. Bred the two 2nd gens thinking I'll get an Ice and be all set!

*Blink* Silver! That's wonderful! But now I have two third gen silvers with no mates. So I can try to trade the new one, or find someone else who is working on that combo and hope to do an unrelated ice blood swap

Of course my two M Blusangs X F Silvers fail to give me Silvers again and I HAVE a mate for a silver. My Sunsong x Gold also fails to give a gold and I have a mate lined up there too. Typical!

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

Thanks for the input everyone. biggrin.gif I have influenced the egg to go with option 1. I've also had luck on another project as well --> 4th gen RB from RB X Sunset!.

@ Chanilove- I'm so jealous of that pretty lineage. Congrats!

@ happymom- Congratulations on the Silver!

@ ElayneDragonLover- So many pretties! Congratulations on them all!

must be ice week on pucks scroll tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zYZip

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Yabzb

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WmEAM

http://dragcave.net/lineage/z9Fwg

Oooh and wish me breeding luck

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...&gen=4&mate=q9n

I was surprised to get a Silver so soon , but not as much as the alt black-- my first selfbred since the flood of alts

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Okay, after so much trouble (first a refusal, than replacement breeding kept giving me purple dorsals...) I finally got my end result. And even better, I got a red dorsal! It's perfect as this is the last 4G checker I need so I can put them together, and I do need a female! biggrin.gif

That being said, I got this to give away. I was trying for a tri-horn as gift but got another skimmer instead. So it is free to whoever likes it. smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edited by hat17