Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I could try to breed you a copy of this if you're interested. smile.gif

Very interested! I got two already, thanks to lilysally, but I've got some space two hours from now. I'd really like to take this to at least 5th gen <3

Very interested! I got two already, thanks to lilysally, but I've got some space two hours from now. I'd really like to take this to at least 5th gen <3

Great! I got an egg for you then. *smile* PMing the teleport link to you now. smile.gif

I can try helping you TCA. ^^

I have just enough 2nd gens from different hollies to make a mate that isn't related to your egg. Though, I can't really say what I might end up with, as they are all different breeds. xd.png As it turns out, I can narrow it down to two breeds, either pink or white. I have two 3rd gens currently growing and 2 adults from established pairs, so I should be able to breed a mate in two weeks or so. ^^

This would be awesome :3

Great! I got an egg for you then. *smile* PMing the teleport link to you now. smile.gif

I've got it, thank you very much!

I thought, after reading your sig wink.gif that an IOU to the offspring of this might be an adequate return gift. (They refused, so I'm waiting for either cb pair to produce another egg *grumbles*)

/e

It's a sad sad thing we can't breed royals with splits sad.gif

Just look at them!

Edited by Lolchen

I need some help with a mate for this sunrise/sunset lineage. Since that's all the sunrise cb parents I have tongue.gif

I have 3 Cb pairs of sunrises, 2 of which are confirmed. Let me know if you need eggs & when you'll have space for them. smile.gif

Also: I bred my final "Storms were mine"-egg today! Yay! biggrin.gif

(This came out of my wish to do something with uber-commons, and my love of te band Girlyman as well as the song. (Lyrics read left to right, top to bottom, with the 4th and 3rd gen spelling the chorus. Go look it up on youtube if you're curious. wink.gif ) )

The lightning would probably have looked better if done with thunders instead of electrics, for better contrast, but that would have defeated the "uber-commons" idea. xd.png)

Still, YAY for another finished, pretty even-gen! biggrin.gif

Started working on this lineage as soon as my heartseekers grew up. I couldn't resist the way the thunder X HS looked. I also just bred this beauty. I'll need to start looking for another checker lineage to go with this one though, till next year. smile.gif

I don't think you'll need to look too hard. wink.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/X5ibX

The pair's on cooldown, but I can try them as soon as they're off.

I've got it, thank you very much!

I thought, after reading your sig wink.gif that an IOU to the offspring of this might be an adequate return gift. (They refused, so I'm waiting for either cb pair to produce another egg *grumbles*)

*smile* You cerntainly don't owe me anything at all! I'm just happy when I can help.

But of course I would gratefully accept an egg from those haha. Can never get enough fresh blood in my own lines *laugh*

i'd like to add my projects to this please ^.^

i have 2 PB and 3 checkerbord lineage projects i'm working on. i'll post screen shots of them as i get a new gen for them. (these are also listed in the Pinned Lineage project thread too)

as alwasy, i'm willing to trade any offspring once i get a next gen from them out of any of these projects. right now, i'm in dire need for 2nd gens for my Pastel Checkerbord project; hit me up on PM if you want to set up some trades with anything on my scroll as well as helping others with their lineages.

now to show off what i have so far *g*

Lineage Name: Pastel Checkerboard

Current Gen Count: 3

CB Pairs: 2

Goal: 5 gens

this color match up is just so darn pretty!!

user posted image

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lineage Name: Mint-Choclate Lava Cake

Current Gen Count: 2

CB Pairs: 3

Goal: 10+

user posted image

------------------------------------------------------------------

Lineage Name: Sun's Ambient Glow

user posted image

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lineage Name: Lunar Landing Project

user posted image

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Lineage Name: Chaotic Volcano Fault-Line

CB Pairs: 5

user posted image

I have 3 Cb pairs of sunrises, 2 of which are confirmed. Let me know if you need eggs & when you'll have space for them. smile.gif

Also: I bred my final "Storms were mine"-egg today! Yay! biggrin.gif

Pretty lineage! Love the lyrics biggrin.gif

I'd like that, I'll contact you once I've got the room, okay? I should have some by the end of tomorrow, at last.

@ Dragonwolf: same for me xd.png I've got you marked, though, in case those splits get somewhere someday.

@daydreamer, cocoaloco: ohhh, that's a pretty lineage. I can always see if my cb rosebud likes one of my cb moonstones, if you need one.

@TVTD: those Stormy Shadows look great! I personally think of doing a black over grey to white with SWs, not sure how that would/will look though.

Since all my lineage projects are waiting on cooldowns or hatchlings growing, I started a new one! laugh.gif It is just a mini project. I found this dragon while I was looking through my even gens today and thought I would breed her a mate. I was thinking of matching her at first, but then decided to do something different. So I bred these who hopefully will gender right and like each other to breed her a mate.

The stormy shadows aren't mine, the gray female at the end was given to me in a trade. Either way, it is still a nice lineage.

that looks like it will be a very pretty lineage purplehaze

They finally gave me an EGG!!!!!!!!!!!! I was really excited when the black alted and I plan to keep a marrow from it on halloween.

Aquamyrine

I hope that this pair works out. I wanted to have the mate built up for Christmas but things happened and the pairing didn't happen. Now I have an appropriate mirror for my yule. =^.^=

Woot, bred some more lovelies just now. smile.gif

Got the right kind of egg from This pair. Hopefully when she grows up, she will like her future mate.

Also, my Heartseeker lineage is going well. It isn't the egg I was looking for, but I think I'm still going to keep it because it is so pretty. <3

Edited by tikigurl91

Woot, bred some more lovelies just now. :)

Got the right kind of egg from This pair. Hopefully when she grows up, she will like her future mate.

Also, my Heartseeker lineage is going well. It isn't the egg I was looking for, but I think I'm still going to keep it because it is so pretty. <3

That's pretty! The albinos make me think of vanilla swirls in dark (ember) chocolate. o3o

Man, albinos seem to have a habit of looking good in lineage projects. It's a shame I'm always too impatient to hold the albino eggs long enough to hatch them. XD

Just rebred another sunsong for my sunsong x moonstone project. Fingers crossed I don't get another refusal to stunt my progress! ><

I've always liked the Ember x Albino combination. I actually got This lovely from Wiz about a year ago and sadly still haven't gotten around to building a proper mate for her, although she does have a temp mate.

I really don't know why I don't have more Albinos. I love the sprite, but I never seem to pick them up. *makes mental note to grab some when she is unlocked*

anyway, i was looking for someone who's doing the same lineage as this? he's my second tinsel-christmas deadline. :3 we could exchange lines to make 4th gens.

I would be interested in helping with this lineage!

But I will first have to breed myself a new female Gold Tinsel starter (the one I had already was killed for another project: http://dragcave.net/lineage/iWoWU tongue.gif ).

But that shouldn`t be a problem. I`ll PM you.

That's really pretty! The father came from my scroll. <3

Yep. happy.gif

Did you want an offspring? I would be more than happy to send one your way.

anyway, i was looking for someone who's doing the same lineage as this? he's my second tinsel-christmas deadline. :3 we could exchange lines to make 4th gens.

Oh, this is lovely!

I did this with Ribbon Dancers myself, but now I think I'll need to do another with the Winter Magis. Perhaps if we find one more person that wants to give it a go we could take it out another gen. Or, I'll just mix mine with the 3rd from my Ribbons. smile.gif

As an aside, I traded for this pretty earlier. I can't wait to start building his mate.

Hey guys, I'm planning to start a perfect checker personal lineage. The problem is with so many dragons, it's kind of hard to pick which 2. So I need a bit of input from you guys. It's time to share those lovely checkers that you have been making! Preferably with lineage lines of 4th gen and above so that the design is clearer. Thank you! smile.gif