Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Recently got this nice little terrae egg. Pretty impressive lineage. This dead grandchild of my favoritest breeding pair ever has inspired me to do something... >:)

Oh I am weeping with joy My first third gen for this project. My failed first third gen was a nebula that turned blue.

All I need is my only CB pair to give me a magma, and to find another 2nd gen magma somewhere and I'll have all the dragons i need to finish the thing on my own scroll. Good lord i've been working on this project for so long I cannot wait to get to that 5th gen.

Hmm, I've been meaning to start a lineage with purples (either gender really, but I like the way male purples look in lineages). Any ideas?

Maybe male Purple and Horsedragon? Or male Purple x tan Ridgewing was another combination I considered. Purple x Terrae or GW might be nice, too...

I love male Purples and female Sunsongs.

And I love female Purples and male Daydreams.

Considered making those into lineages for myself, but I have too many projects going as it is... xd.png

Hmm, I've been meaning to start a lineage with purples (either gender really, but I like the way male purples look in lineages). Any ideas?

I'm currently working on a purple-sunset stairstep lineage and I like how they look like together.

Or purples and terraes are lovely in even gen lineages

Grats guys! Really gorgeous stuff.  Iside, I love it, that's really nice.  I can breed 4th gen Yulebuck and White if you want to maybe do a swap for a future egg. ^^

Thank you for your appreciation happy.gif

And thank you for your offer too, but unluckily I don't own the parents, but only two of the granparents (Son of the golden wing and Isis's Angelo delle nevi) and this final result

Edited by Iside

Is anybody working on a Stone x Stone Geode project?

I have a 2nd gen egg that I don't need.

PM me if you'd like it. smile.gif

Claimed!

Edited by miladyz

Refusal.

Why do they do this to me? I am really beginning to hate this project, but I'm so close to the end!

Ouch. Stripes are evil, it's the only logical conclusion.

Those look great Souly!  The Black x BBW is really cool, I'm very proud to have inspired such a pretty. biggrin.gif  (Would love a sibling at some point if possible... wink.gif)

Thank you! smile.gif I've tried the parents for you but they didn't feel the love this week. I've made a note though!

How far did you get with your line? I think I remember 5th Gen. I might be tempted to try for a mate for mine. How insane!! It would surely look awesome to combinate those two then. :3

Also, I've finished another little project. I love how nice Deepsea and Magi colours clash. xd.png

Woot

not only did it alt( as mentioned previously,but it was love at first sight and thankfully a flamingo so I don't have to wait out a right/wrong color Nebula

my alternating dorsals liked each other as well but naturally the egg was red * sighs* there is always next week rolleyes.gif

Is anyone else having issues with Royal and Nocturns refusing? three of my pairs so far dry.gif

Is anyone else having issues with Royal and Nocturns refusing?  three of my pairs so far dry.gif

Oh! that was going to be my next project, royal x nocturn. I dunno about those pairs specifically, but i've been getting TONS of refusals lately. Like 4 in one week, tons.

Also would this be the place to ask for lineage assistance? It's going to be an even gen with the following lyrics

"One drop of water becomes a river,

Joining the motion between sea and the shore,

Winding its way;

Returning one day where

It was before.

Every Creature walking the land,and

Dancing the ocean, or learning to soar

Tells us we're part of something far greater

Something far more...

Come, take your place and be

Part of the sky,the land,and the sea;

Come, touch the face of a mystery

Calling your heart to live, to breathe

Believe...."

and i simply CANNOT find breeds that both fit the lyrics and look good together, or if i should just do PB or what. Any ideas?

Edited by wolfwindmoon

Also would this be the place to ask for lineage assistance? It's going to be an even gen with the following lyrics

"One drop of water becomes a river,

Joining the motion between sea and the shore,

Winding its way;

Returning one day where

It was before.

Every Creature walking the land,and

Dancing the ocean, or learning to soar

Tells us we're part of something far greater

Something far more...

Come, take your place and be

Part of the sky,the land,and the sea;

Come, touch the face of a mystery

Calling your heart to live, to breathe

Believe...."

and i simply CANNOT find breeds that both fit the lyrics and look good together, or if i should just do PB or what. Any ideas?

Well, my instinct is Water x something. Actually, maybe make it a Bluna or Shallow Water lineage?

ETA: Yay, they love each other! biggrin.gif Huge thanks to dragonpuck for the mother. I'm wanting a white or black Stripe from them, so this egg's free to a good home. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Well, my instinct is Water x something.  Actually, maybe make it a Bluna or Shallow Water lineage?

I thought of that too, but i've already done a bluna and Shallow project and I guess i'm not very keen on doing *another* one lol. I kind of thought Gray x Waverunner, but I haven't really gotten myself to like that one yet.

Refusal no. 2.

I hate you so much right now, dragons. You have no idea.

Aw man, how awful. Thats gorgeous too. Good luck with the next one. Maybe you should try violin music or something.

Edited by wolfwindmoon

I thought of that too, but i've already done a bluna and Shallow project and I guess i'm not very keen on doing *another* one lol. I kind of thought Gray x Waverunner, but I haven't really gotten myself to like that one yet.

Just a little 2 cents for your lyric. I've done this a while back and thought they might work?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6P7Yt

Consider flamingo is a shallow water breed that flies, together with water dragon they might fit the lyric. Though the best one I can think of is bluna lineage, though like you said you don't need another one. tongue.gif

Thank you! smile.gif I've tried the parents for you but they didn't feel the love this week. I've made a note though!

How far did you get with your line? I think I remember 5th Gen. I might be tempted to try for a mate for mine. How insane!! It would surely look awesome to combinate those two then. :3

Also, I've finished another little project. I love how nice Deepsea and Magi colours clash. xd.png

Yep, mine's 5th gen. smile.gif Would to do a lineage swap - at least Blacks seem to be breeding better these days. Love the Magi x Deepsea too, very striking! biggrin.gif

@wolfwindmoon: Ah! Yes, I can see why you'd want some variety. I kind of want to suggest Pygmies as a possible option. Seawyrm x Crimson Flare, perhaps?

Just a little 2 cents for your lyric. I've done this a while back and thought they might work?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6P7Yt

Consider flamingo is a shallow water breed that flies, together with water dragon they might fit the lyric. Though the best one I can think of is bluna lineage, though like you said you don't need another one. tongue.gif

Oh i hadn't considered flamingos! I like that. And I know, the "not wanting to do another bluna lineage" is making this very difficult X3

@wolfwindmoon: Ah! Yes, I can see why you'd want some variety. I kind of want to suggest Pygmies as a possible option. Seawyrm x Crimson Flare, perhaps?

I had thought about pygmies. They definitely need some more love. i was thinking seawyrm x normal, but I like Crimson flare as a more metaphoric thing. I'll probably end up doing pygmies because I don't have enough of those lovely little things on my scroll and i've been wanting a pygmy lineage for a while.

Thanks for all the recommendations and help guys ^--^

I'm thinking of doing an even-gen Pygmy line too, once I've finished a few of my other projects. smile.gif