Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

And this might be an odd question but does anyone have an offspring from this alt:

user posted image

I've never seen it before in lineages and I think it's absolutely adorable!

You found Valentine's Ghost, a spriter's alt. biggrin.gif He is a cutie.

I don't have any low gens with him, though he is partly to blame for trading for my first tinsel. Fell in love with all the beautiful holidays in there, and that set my foot on the even gen path. I have this one too from another breeder. I don't know if I am allowed to name other breeders but I can tell you who I got those from if you PM me. Oh, and here's another one when I get to looking. I would have to put my thinking cap on to remember who I traded that one from.

Valentine's Ghost is rather popular, is one of those I have to look out for to make sure I don't end up with inbreeding. I would guess there are others here who could breed you lower gens with him in them.

I'm so happy I'm not the only one who likes the look of heartseeker x golden wyvern! I have a notion to use that as the topmost pairing in the gwyvern project I've started, with rare x gwyvern in the CB gen and pure gwyvern beyond, down to 7th gen. The plan is 4 CB pairs each of these:

- heartseeker x gwyvern

- winter magi x gwyvern

- shadow walker (male) x gwyvern (female)

- metallic gold (male) x gwyvern (female)

- gwyvern (male) x metallic gold (female)

- gwyvern (male) x shadow walker (female)

- gwyvern (male) x metallic silver (female)

- gwyvern x valentine '09

Progress is slow so far. I'm still gathering 2nd gens and I've already had 3 refusals on the 3rd gens, but I do have this and this.

Also just completed a little 5th gen whites with christmas dragons project, that I got tons of help with and am pretty happy with. smile.gif

And this might be an odd question but does anyone have an offspring from this alt:

user posted image

I've never seen it before in lineages and I think it's absolutely adorable!

The lowest gen I have with Valentine's Ghost in the lineage is this 3rd gen white, which I'd be happy to breed for you if you're interested. This is his usual mate. Feel free to PM me about it any time.

Bred just because I can! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Does anyone need this? xd.png Just PM. smile.gif

It's gone.

But if anyone wants a sibling, just feel free to PM me anytime. smile.gif

(I got both of the parents for two different (though related) lineage projects, so they're not meant as mates for each other. But since their mates are not ready yet, I thought I might as well... just because I can, and because Hollies are love! wub.gif )

Edited by Lastalda

I finished!

Now should I do an opposite checker or no... decisions decisions tongue.gif

Also I loooove the new Heartseeker Dragon and think it will look stunning in lineages! Love the x albino/ x ember pattern up there!

Awesome! wub.gif Do you take sibling requests?

I don't know if there's any kind of lineage I love as much as a rainbow even-gen... wub.gif

I'm currently starting something similar, but with PB 3rd gens... and many more breeds... xd.png Not sure yet how big it'll be, I'll probably be busy for months breeding for the 2nd gen pairs... and THEN I'll start assembling and deciding which breeds I'm going to use, anyway... (damn you, powers of 2...) So the only thing I can say for certain about this project right now is that it'll probably keep me busy for the next 2-3 years... xd.png

Of course I take requests. smile.gif Anytime you'd like an egg, send a request and I'll get right on it. I am dying to see how your lineage turns out, but I guess I'm in for quite the wait!

And Germelia, it's gorgeous! I only took mine to 4th gen. Would you be willing to take a 4th gen request for a Whiptail egg from your line?

Edited by Goslander

Very pretty, Germelia! (: I'm sure an opposite checker would look nice too although I usually prefer the lighter colors on top.

I just bred this on my first try. :D And a Pink too, after waiting so long for a Pink dad! I've influenced it male so now I'll finally have an even amount of male and female pinks. c:

Edited by Saloiq

user posted image

Looking for a checkerboard pink mate for her ^

She's not had a true mate for 11 months

Germelia, congrats on your finished project! I love the contrasting colors. ^^

Sheppardkid, that's another beauty you have there! ohmy.gif

Not much news from my side atm. I'm egg-locked with non-project yet awesome eggies. tongue.gif

My lovely tinsel grew up! I'm just itching to breed it, but my CB Gold isn't off cooldown yet. http://dragcave.net/lineage/GhLKQ

It would be so amazing to get a second gen mate, but it'd be almost impossible to find one xd.png

My silver finally decided to give me a shiny egg. http://dragcave.net/lineage/rJvbD

Unfortunately, I got that 2nd gen Silver right after halloween and I hadn't gotten a 2nd gen marrow from silver as a mate for it. I still have to wait quite a while to get a proper mate for it xd.png

Bred a nice PB Black with a cool code too http://dragcave.net/lineage/umMm1

Grats on all the lovely eggs everybody!

Edited by EeveeSkitty

Wow I haven't been here in a bit, and what a joy to see all those fantastic lineages!!

I love the Heartseeker too, bred this this morning to take a look, I like, what do you think?

I can't decide whether to keep 2 Heartseekers or 1, I love 3rd gens. Ooooo decisions.

Edited by nooey

Thanks for the nice comments everyone biggrin.gif I'll probably start an opposite when I havemore space (that is when stripes are lying low again).

Goslander, of course you can have a whiptail from me, sadly dragons decided to not cooperate for you this week but I'll make a note smile.gif

Nooey Ember looks great!

And a little colorful something I've bred for myself to celebrate the end of the list tongue.gif I've influenced it male and hope to breed it with this pretty lady. Fingers crossed it turns out green. biggrin.gif

*edit*

My heartseekers grew up as well and I just couldn't resist <3 x stripe

Edited by Germelia

Okay, I have an odd problem. You see, several months ago, someone asked me for a Magma offspring of one of my pairs, and after all this time I finally got it. The problem is that I accidently deleted their PM one day and I can't remember their name for the life of me. All I remember is that I've seen them on this forum. So, if you're there and remember, sorry it took so long and sorry for making such an airhead mistake ^^" I hope you see this.

That looks ace Germelia smile.gif

Congrats all

Edited by nooey

I'm thinking of breeding two of my 4th gen even gen dragons together to get this. Or maybe this.

I realized I have quite a few even gen 4th gen dragons. biggrin.gif

Edited by TVTD

Yay for successful breeding! Just two more needed to finish my rainbow! I just got this little lovely which hopefully will make this pairing and produce a black egg. That offspring will breed with this and I would be happy with either color egg from them. I really wanted a silver in the second generation instead of the white, but my dragons were so stubborn that I took the white. I may go back and rebreed everything from there on if I can coax a silver out of them later.

Nice lizardtail smile.gif

Well there's nothing like planning early rolleyes.gif . Thanks to Serendipity I wil be breeding these two again this Halloween, now I just need to find an alternating generations partner for this one and I'm ready, lol. biggrin.gif

Edited by beetle

Thanks beetle!

And another success! I was slightly hoping for a Hellfire mate for him, but I'm not complaining given that I do need another 4th gen Winter. smile.gif