Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

YES! Both pairs love their mates! wub.gif I need a Golden Wyvern from the first pair though so I'll be putting that one up for adoption.

Edited by sheppardkid

Finally managed to bring this side to 4th gen and ended up with this. :3 Need a moonstone for 5G though, so if anyone wants this baby, feel free to grab it! Would appreciate you naming it (it's their first born too!) but of course that's not something I can control. x)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Finally managed to bring this side to 4th gen and ended up with this. :3 Need a moonstone for 5G though, so if anyone wants this baby, feel free to grab it! Would appreciate you naming it (it's their first born too!) but of course that's not something I can control. x)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

biggrin.gif Grabbed it Varekis! I'm a sucker for Sunsongs xd.png The colours look beautiful too~ Needless to say naming is no problem |D

Edited by sparkdragon

biggrin.gif Grabbed it Varekis! I'm a sucker for Sunsongs xd.png The colours look beautoful too~ Needless to say naming is no problem |D

Hahaha, the moment I saw your post, I was like "This baby is going to get a great name 8D"! xP

Love for sunsongs<3

I'm actually looking for a mate for him http://dragcave.net/lineage/WWNs and I was thinking on a mirror lineage.

Any of you has the possibility to breed a 2nd gen female frill from white stripe father and frill mother? I have an unrelated pair of cb stripes, so if you have the 2nd gen frill but not the 2nd gen pb stripe I can breed it and give it to you.

Or if not a frill, which dragon could I use? Maybe a ribbon dancer?

I'm actually looking for a mate for him http://dragcave.net/lineage/WWNs and I was thinking on a mirror lineage.

Any of you has the possibility to breed a 2nd gen female frill from white stripe father and frill mother? I have an unrelated pair of cb stripes, so if you have the 2nd gen frill but not the 2nd gen pb stripe I can breed it and give it to you.

I have CB Frills that I could try to breed for you to get a 2nd green Stripe, but unfortunately none of my 2nd gen Frills are from a Stripe parent. Let me know, anyway.

I actually have a 2nd Gen Frill with a Stripe parent, but it's from a Frill father, not a mother. But if you happen to have another CB Male Frill (or a 2nd Gen Green Stripe with a Frill father), maybe we can do a swap for a lineage like This.

If you'd still like a matching mate for your 3rd Gen, it may not be mirror, but I can still breed one for you.

Edited by tikigurl91

Wow, I have the worst luck ever. I've been trying for months to get a black for my lineage project, never get anything but nocturnes. Then I finally got a black this week! And it hatched! And...it's an alt! Gah! *headdesk*

Edited by Nerruse

Okay, for the people on my list for Breaking Champions x Echo of Hope I have an egg from a similar pair. It's a Pink egg and if you want it instead of an egg from the initial pair then PM me. This offer is only for the people on that list (list below) but if no one takes it today I'll let anyone have it.

1. Nureyev (no preference)

2. hat17 (no preference)

3. Ayelldee (thunder)

4. s0r0k4 (no preference)

<list closed>

EDIT: Claimed, thank you.

Also, I just recieved this Silver and would like it if someone could breed a Pink mate for it smile.gif

Edited by Mitsuko

I wanted to see some opinions about a breeding I might do.

Here is the planned idea.

That's cool - do it! biggrin.gif

I wanted to see some opinions about a breeding I might do.

Here is the planned idea.

The father's side is just gorgeous but together it looks really nice. There aren't many dragon sprites + shininess to match the hollies but the reds are good, colour wise. :)

I actually have a 2nd Gen Frill with a Stripe parent, but it's from a Frill father, not a mother. But if you happen to have another CB Male Frill (or a 2nd Gen Green Stripe with a Frill father), maybe we can do a swap for a lineage like This.

If you'd still like a matching mate for your 3rd Gen, it may not be mirror, but I can still breed one for you.

Thank you all for your offers to help smile.gif

tikigurl91, do you have the chance to breed your 2nd gen frill x stripe with a 2nd gen female pb stripe? This way it won't be a mirror but it would be exactly the same lineage as mine, and it should work as well as a mate smile.gif

Unluckily I don't have any cb frill sad.gif and my only nice lineage one is that 2nd gen x stripe, but in return I'd be happy to offer you this sibling of the stripe looking for a mate http://dragcave.net/lineage/1OFp1 or anything else I can breed from my scroll

Hi I am hoping somebody kind will help me create a mate for this gorgeous dragon. http://dragcave.net/lineage/kTmuX which I picked up in a trade. I am looking for a pair of 2nd gen stone x Yule buck that I can breed to get a geode mate as I don't have any CB yule bucks of my own. I am happy to trade for anything on my scroll including 2nd gen from frill, Old pink, even gen PB reds, Waters up to Gen V like this http://dragcave.net/lineage/kTmuX or whatever else tickles your fancy smile.gif

Squeee!!!! They love each other and I got an egg on the first try!! biggrin.gif

Edit:: I'm still taking any donations for 3rd Gens with similar lineages (but different dragons x Val '09) to help me get to 6th Gen. ;D

@xdlugia:

That is absolutely gorgeous!! Do eeet!!

@Iside:

I'd be happy to breed you a 3rd Gen as soon as I am unlocked as I have a few 2nd Gen PB Stripes available.

Also, if I could get a 2nd Gen Green Stripe for you with a Frill father, would you be willing to take it and breed a mate for me? I would love you forever. ;]

@tundra: If you get no offers by tomorrow, I have 2 CB Yules I'd be happy to breed for you. Although one is on cooldown for another 5 days.

Edited by tikigurl91

Edit:: I'm still taking any donations for 3rd Gens with similar lineages (but different dragons x Val '09) to help me get to 6th Gen. ;D

This is AMAZING could I maybe have a sibling sometime?

I can breed siblings to this and this if you'd like. (Probably want to wait until spring for the first one.)

@xdlugia:

That is absolutely gorgeous!! Do eeet!!

@Iside:

I'd be happy to breed you a 3rd Gen as soon as I am unlocked as I have a few 2nd Gen PB Stripes available.

Also, if I could get a 2nd Gen Green Stripe for you with a Frill father, would you be willing to take it and breed a mate for me? I would love you forever. ;]

@tundra: If you get no offers by tomorrow, I have 2 CB Yules I'd be happy to breed for you. Although one is on cooldown for another 5 days.

I can breed you a sibling to this if you'd like?

@tikigurl91 -I will gladly breed you a sibling to this if you like. They are ready to breed anytime, just PM me if you are interested and I will gladly try them out for you.

I would breed my other Valentine but you already have a decendant from them in your lineage biggrin.gif Acacia Pink and Azalea Valentine are mine. I am so glad to see them in such a wonderful lineage!

Edited by lulu_witch

>:) Purples.

Also quite proud of the father's name, I grabbed it a few hours ago.

Nice name! I'm surprised it wasn't taken.

Tikigurl91, do you have a Valentine x Deep Sea yet? I could breed you a sibling of this or this in a couple of days when I'm unlocked.

I had a good breeding week -- three of my stripe pairs finally coughed up the right colors, and I've been working toward this 5th gen for almost a year and a half. This didn't stink, either.

Edited by CoraxG

Woot! After several failures I just got the right breed of egg. Now this little lady will have a mate. Just hope they like each other!

blink.gif I had 3 refusals yesterday with my splits! It seems the higher generations love to thwart me that way!