Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Thanks for the offer beetle, but I'm aiming to keep it "pure" for the moment. Eventually, I want to be able to breed my Hellfire/Nebula and Hellfire/Winter lineages together, like so (but with 6th gens). smile.gif

I've got a whiptail hatchling to gift away. A fourth gen from my Chocolate Pillows project, that gendered male alas. He's 20h from growing up, so anyone who wants can take him.

If no one claims him in the next, say 5h, I'll see to glomp-gifting him somewhere... I guess.

look regal. i think i like it. :)

ETA: im thinking maybe breed it with a 2nd gen red from female gold? yesh, i think that would look nice. http://i44.tinypic.com/11ty3a9.png

Ooh, that looks rather pretty! I like the difference in brightness between the Reds/Heartseekers and Gwyverns/Golds.

And of course, hooray for the right color Nebulas. :D

@Lolchen - I see your hatchie was snapped up quickly. Too bad for me. XD I'm thinking about doing a Pillow/Whiptail lineage too, but I also want to do Skywing/Whiptail, but I want to do Skywing/Canopy too and I don't know if I want that many Skywings and Whiptails on my scroll. @_@

@Lolchen - I see your hatchie was snapped up quickly. Too bad for me. xd.png I'm thinking about doing a Pillow/Whiptail lineage too, but I also want to do Skywing/Whiptail, but I want to do Skywing/Canopy too and I don't know if I want that many Skywings and Whiptails on my scroll. @_@

If you want you can have an egg of the finished project, once I get there. I should probably open a list when I get there...

On another note, my stripes managed to give me the one colour I was lacking from them. Lol. Any other egg produced by this pair is likely going to charity wink.gif

I wish my other pair would be as efficient as those two.

Seems to be "right color day" - congrats Amazon and Lolchen!

Lizardtail, Heartseeker x GW x Red x Gold is awesome prettiness. *puts on sunglasses*

And yay for project planning, too. biggrin.gif

My new main project is now officially breeding a mate for this Bronze Tinsel. I guess it's going to keep me egg-locked for weeks. laugh.gif

Apart from that, I have plans for a rainbow-themed thingy called "pot of gold", and I'm trying to collect cb Golden Wyverns for a pb lyrics lineage. Got 14 of 32 caveborns so far, but I haven't made any progress in the last week. Also, I only have to unlock to collect the last pb 2nd gen Sunset I need in order to build a mate for her. I guess I can say I'm quite motivated atm. wink.gif

I'm loving everyone's projects. smile.gif I figured you lot were the ones to ask about this...

Anybody else doing a Dark Myst / Pumpkin checkerboard? I've got these lovelies (and two more third gens), and I'd like to find somebody to swap with next Halloween:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2NfAJ

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TSdsc

Also, anybody doing any sort of Silver Tinsel checkerboard (pure tinsel x some other breed)? I'm playing with potential mates, and I really like Royal Blue, but it'd be nice if there were somebody else to swap with as well.

Also also, after approximately one million years, I've got a fifth gen for my bronze/ember/harvest checkerboard.

Edited by arula

yup right color day

5th gen pb all red stripe biggrin.gif ---- well almost tongue.gif

@ Amazon, if she'd been on my scroll she'd have been blue dry.gif congrats!

Edited by dragonpuck

Sheppardkid, you again? All those pretty things you've been showing off... so it's you who's been using up such great amounts of luck lately! ohmy.gif Congratulations! I want a sibling btw tongue.gif

Found this egg's mom on the AP, and bred a mate for it. Doesn't match exactly, but I think it's rather pretty!

I agree! It looks beautiful. (:

I'm so excited! I only need to breed one last moonstone and pink from these two pairs and I'll be able to start breeding my goal of 6th gen. TuT

So close! *happy dances*

add on: Oh, and also - More good news!

I've been trying to breed the harvest's mate for about a month now and the egg's mother had rejected her previous mate.

Thank you purplehaze. TvT Tonight is a good breeding night.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I'm so excited! I only need to breed one last moonstone and pink from these two pairs and I'll be able to start breeding my goal of 6th gen. TuT

So close! *happy dances*

Oh, that is so pretty! Sending good breeding vibes your way. smile.gif

Such pretty lineages everywhere . . . I love perusing this thread. smile.gif

I've settled on my favorite Heartseeker pairing. I bred mine with a Deepsea on a whim, expecting not to like it, but I was very pleasantly surprised.

Edited by Goslander

Such pretty lineages everywhere . . . I love perusing this thread. smile.gif

I've settled on my favorite Heartseeker pairing. I bred mine with a Deepsea on a whim, expecting not to like it, but I was very pleasantly surprised.

Ooh... Beautiful. It comes off very regal with the royal blue and the scarlet red. Reminds me of oriental emperor robes is the best way to put it. <3

I have yet to decide what to breed mine with, but now I am definitely considering that pairing.

Edited by Daydreamer09

Ohh, pretty lineages everyone! I'm jealous tongue.gif

These finally decided to give me an egg. Not an ice, still, after trying for so long, with and without fertility...

I do wonder what my chances are to obtain a red from red x holly are. 2nd or 3rd gen preferably... I'd like to mix that up with my red x heartseeker pattern.

My pb purple ridgewings are coming along nicely. Though I really need to get back on work on that horse x ridgewing lineage.

Edited by Lolchen

Okay, I have an odd problem. You see, several months ago, someone asked me for a Magma offspring of one of my pairs, and after all this time I finally got it. The problem is that I accidently deleted their PM one day and I can't remember their name for the life of me. All I remember is that I've seen them on this forum. So, if you're there and remember, sorry it took so long and sorry for making such an airhead mistake ^^" I hope you see this.

Bumping this on the off-chance the person I'm looking for will see it.

And in other news, ladies and gentlemen I present to you my new favorite breeding pair! wub.gif

And in other news, ladies and gentlemen I present to you my new favorite breeding pair! wub.gif

Awesomeness! I'm telling you, this line is amazing in that they keep breeding metal eggs on the first tries xd.png My new boy has grown up : http://dragcave.net/lineage/FD5kD I've decided to use "Lucky Silver" as a prefix to these babies' names. ^^

Edited by Nureyev

very very pretty, gratz smile.gif

I've gotten a slew of winter dragons from the cave lately, so thought i'd finally start a lil project. winter's and blacks. my first attempt for me a lovely lil black egg, hopefully it won't alt lol