Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Not sure if I can post this here but people were commenting on some of my lineages and I promised to open some lists. I've got 2 more than I'm working to find mates for and then those will be added as wel. smile.gif

New list opportunities!

I don't have internet access at home at the moment, so I haven't been around very much. When I do have some time, I'm still slowly working away at projects though, and I've finished a couple.

First is this Geode, which took quite a while thanks to several of the CB stone pairs throwing Geodes back at the beginning, and later pairs refusing to give the breed I was looking for.

A few of those 2nd gen Geodes worked out to let me finally finish this Moonstone's lineage today. I got a lot of "no interest" from that final pair. Now I just need to decide if I'm going to influence that egg, and what I'll do with it from there.

I picked up this pretty Black on the AP, and I'm working on a mate for it. So far, I've got a 2nd gen regular female, just need to get my hands on another Shadow x Black egg and hope it doesn't alt on me. I'll probably hit the thread in trades this weekend to ask around for one of those. biggrin.gif

I just bred this Ridgewing, but haven't decided yet how I want to do this. It doesn't matter much immediately, as I'll have to beg eggs to continue (I only have one CB Tan male), but I don't know if I want to alternate colors or try to go all Tan. Pretty sure it'll make me insane either way. laugh.gif

Finally, this little Thunder x Marrow has gone as far as I can take it at the moment, since I've only got 2 CB female Marrows. I do rather like it though, and may seek to continue eventually.

It's so nice to look at all the pretty projects whenever I have some time. Congrats, everyone!

I picked up this pretty Black on the AP, and I'm working on a mate for it.  So far, I've got a 2nd gen regular female, just need to get my hands on another Shadow x Black egg and hope it doesn't alt on me.  I'll probably hit the thread in trades this weekend to ask around for one of those.  biggrin.gif

I can try my single female, see if she likes my SW, if you'd like. First need to hatch one of my eggs, though xd.png

Very pretty otherwise! I especially like the stone/daydream and moonstone/stone once.

@Mitsuko, awesome silvers you got there! And such a pretty lineaged one <3

Edited by Lolchen

I can try my single female, see if she likes my SW, if you'd like. First need to hatch one of my eggs, though xd.png

Very pretty otherwise! I especially like the stone/daydream and moonstone/stone once.

Thank you!

I'm locked up until someone picks up an egg, and about to leave the place where I'm currently borrowing internet. Would you possibly be free to try at some point over the weekend? If so, I can drop you a PM at some point then.

A few of those 2nd gen Geodes worked out to let me finally finish this Moonstone's lineage today. I got a lot of "no interest" from that final pair. Now I just need to decide if I'm going to influence that egg, and what I'll do with it from there.

I just bred this Ridgewing, but haven't decided yet how I want to do this. It doesn't matter much immediately, as I'll have to beg eggs to continue (I only have one CB Tan male), but I don't know if I want to alternate colors or try to go all Tan. Pretty sure it'll make me insane either way. laugh.gif

Oh, I remember seeing that Moonstone/Geode lineage before! I liked it so much I made a copy of my own. xd.png

Tan Ridgie x Rosebud is pretty. <3 (I think I suggested that pairing to someone else during Valentines!) Personally, I think you should have all the males Tan and then have the female some other breed x Rosebud, as I don't think the female Ridgewings don't match as well. Maybe Sunrises or Embers? Now I kind of want to do this. >_>

Whew! I went through all my dragons and renamed them with roman numerals so I'd have an easier time finding mates and whatnot. I rediscovered quite a few beauties I'd forgotten I had. My favorite discoveries were the two dragons I bred to make this . . . how could I have forgotten about such lovelies?!

Since a few days I finally have my first 4th gen PB ALT Black: http://dragcave.net/lineage/NfVPW . And I already have enough dragons to build a mate for it, just need some more alting luck biggrin.gif .

Also I`m working on some holiday checkers that I want to show to you!

Here my 3rd gen Marrow x Nebula lineage (will make it to 4th gen next Halloween): http://dragcave.net/lineage/9iqmO ,

my 4th gen Yulebuck x Red: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vC4Kr

a Ribbondancer x Nebula lineage (no luck with the offspring`s right color so far): http://dragcave.net/lineage/8Tjls

and my newest addition is a 3rd gen Sweetling x Ridgewing (also wrong color but at least they liked each other): http://dragcave.net/lineage/c79CB .

As a mate for my Heartseeker I decided for the Horsedragon, I think they look great together with their colors and similar poses: http://dragcave.net/lineage/GqDmU

Now my currently most proplematic cases:

These two refused each other: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n xd.png I could cry now since it was really hard to find a mate for it!

And then I still have this Snowangel ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q7oD3 )which I couldn`t manage to find a mate for so far.

If someone could help me out with one of those that would be great! Of course I would breed anything from my scroll in return! (I would also hatch and gender several Nebulas if someone has equal trouble in finding a right colored mate...)

my pink/silver lineage is such a heart breaker. Still no silver yet, but I did get a pink egg today . Since its not the color I want, if someone wants it for a similar lineage just drop me a pm and I'll pass it on smile.gif

@Kelan

I'd be happy to breed both of my rosebuds to a green neb for you, so you'd get 2 more 2nd gen nebs. Not sure if you'd want that but let me know if so and I'll try them.

NOOooo! They refused!

Why is it always the holiday dragons who have to be stubborn mules? And I traded for the val specifically to match with that sunrise. D:

Edited by Daydreamer09

@ Amazon_warrior- Congratulations on the Stripe!

@ jadedragon07- I think SnowSherry is looking for a lineage like that for her Silver.

@ Kelan- I LOVE the Red X Yulebuck lineage! I don't suppose I could get a sibling to it one day?

@ Daydreamer09- That's absolutely heart-breaking. sad.gif I hate when Holidays do that.

@Imbecamiel + jadedragon07: Thanks a lot for your offers! PMs already sent out happy.gif !

@sheppardkid: Of course you can get an offspring of my Yule x Red lineage. There`s one other person before you to whom I already promised an egg but you will be 2nd on my list wink.gif .

@Daydreamer09: I can feel your pain right now...I`m sorry I can`t be of any help in breeding a replacement.

*squees very loudly*

The green Stripe that I lost and then got returned grew up, and look what she gave mebiggrin.gif  Now I can hopefully finally finish this lineage!  *celebrates*

Oh my! That is VERY beautiful.

NOOooo! They refused!

Why is it always the holiday dragons who have to be stubborn mules? And I traded for the val specifically to match with that sunrise. D:

And that's such rotten luck. Commiserations.

NOOooo! They refused!

Oh no! *SAD FACE*

Maybe you can get another sunrise? And when you do, I can breed you a sunrise sibling to this dragon.

Thanks Nervenklinik and sheppardkid! smile.gif

Today must be my day for breeding red Stripes. I was fully expecting them to give me yet another Sunstone. o.O I also bred this pretty today, but have no idea what I'd breed it to...

@Daydreamer09: That's heartbreaking! sad.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I'm currently working on 2 lineages that will go up to 5G. One a Bluna lineage, and the other a Hellfire lineage with Marrow and Shadowwalker starters.

I also found this beauty in the AP.

Once I finish my Feng-Inna and Achak Lineages, I think I might take requests for them.

What do you guys think of this? I like Tan Ridgie x Rosebud and Tan Ridgie x Ember, so I tried putting them together. I'm not sure how well it worked out. >_>

What do you guys think of this? I like Tan Ridgie x Rosebud and Tan Ridgie x Ember, so I tried putting them together. I'm not sure how well it worked out. >_>

Actually I think that looks lovely, ^^ I love how well the darker tones of the Ember complement the bright tones of the Rosebud. The tan ridgewing is almost the medium in between the two... ^^

NOOooo! They refused!

The only thing left now is wait a year and try them for a Val egg. I think I read in the forum that they won't refuse when trying for holidays.

my pink/silver lineage is such a heart breaker.  Still no silver yet, but I did get a pink egg today .  Since its not the color I want, if someone wants it for a similar lineage just drop me a pm and I'll pass it on  smile.gif

@Kelan

I'd be happy to breed both of my rosebuds to a green neb for you,  so you'd get 2 more 2nd gen nebs.  Not sure if you'd want that but let me know if so and I'll try them.

I don't have a mate for that egg myself, but I'm pretty sure that SnowSherry has a mateless silver that would match perfectly.

I've been trying somewhat successfully to hoard the Gwyverns myself, (so if you ever want to do a bloodswap of most any pairing, I am so game) and now I have several second gens without matching mates. I've been trying them with assorted other second gens, and I came up with this pair, which I like better than I thought I would. I also like the look of plain Black x GW.

On that note, has anyone else been hatching copious amounts of Alt Blacks? I've hatched about 6 in the past month or so (including this lovely boy from Rubin), and I absolutely love it.

In other exciting news, I finally finished my Old Pink Project! biggrin.gif Actually, the side with the Thunders was my main project, but then I got that lovely Hellfire and thought I might as well breed them together.