Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@ Goslander- That's a lot of Flamingos! ohmy.gif I am also sending you massive green Nebbie vibes *wills Goslander's dragons to produce green Nebula*

@ amamiya_ritsukabi29- I like the mate you used. The Hollies add a certain something special.

@ Amazon_warrior- That's just horrible! sad.gif There have been a lot of refusals lately.

Booo at your flamingo's Goslander! I'm sure they'll come around though and make you some green nebbies. And Daydreamer, I think your shadow offspring baby is really pretty, even though I'm not a fan of (male) harvests.

Amazon, I must have stolen all your luck with stripes, because

in all fairness, I have to admit this is pretty darn crazy.

I'm not even counting this lovely gift and this pretty heartseeker baby.

My stripes are in awesome mode this week biggrin.gif

Edited by Germelia

@sheppardkid: Yeah, tell me about it! sad.gif

@Germelia: Rrrrrrrraaaaah!!!! mad.gif Nah, just kidding, that's amazing! biggrin.gif You've been working at that Stripe lineage for EVER, you deserve some awesome mode. smile.gif

Wow, that's a terrible refusal, Amazon warrior! And Goslander...really bad luck there.

Germelia...lend me some of your breeding luck? XD

...I actually closed my eyes when I saw the message, in the hope that when I opened them again it would turn out to be a horrible dream and actually they loved each other. Alas, I wasn't dreaming... :/

But anyway, onwards and upwards! smile.gif I've just been reviewing and test-breeding my collection of CBs with silly or word codes, and bred this and this. The eggs autoabandoned, but at least they like each other! tongue.gif I also have this female Balloon, this female Guardian, this Moonstone and this male Crimson Flare pygmy. Growing on my scroll I also have a Purple who thinks it's a sofa and a Whiptail that thinks it's a kangaroo. If there's interest, I might see if I can turn some of these into some sort of lineage of silly codes. smile.gif Can't decide what to influence the two eggs, though...

...I actually closed my eyes when I saw the message, in the hope that when I opened them again it would turn out to be a horrible dream and actually they loved each other. Alas, I wasn't dreaming... :/

But anyway, onwards and upwards! smile.gif I've just been reviewing and test-breeding my collection of CBs with silly or word codes, and bred this and this. The eggs autoabandoned, but at least they like each other! tongue.gif I also have this female Balloon, this female Guardian, this Moonstone and this male Crimson Flare pygmy. Growing on my scroll I also have a Purple who thinks it's a sofa and a Whiptail that thinks it's a kangaroo. If there's interest, I might see if I can turn some of these into some sort of lineage of silly codes. smile.gif Can't decide what to influence the two eggs, though...

I went and caught the neotropical, it's awesome. I'm going to breed it with her. biggrin.gif

I went and caught the neotropical, it's awesome. I'm going to breed it with her. biggrin.gif

Awesome! Really glad it's gone to someone who appreciates it. biggrin.gif

I can breed you a few neat word-code 3rd-gens if I can have some second-gens from yours :3

Whoa, those are some pretty awesome codes! You should definitely do something with them.

I also now love purple Neb x Balloon.

@TCA: It's a deal! happy.gif

@Saloiq: Thanks, I shall. smile.gif Also, Balloon x purple Neb do look cool together, don't they? It's not a combination that's ever occurred to me, but I really like it.

Little update on mine...

I was trying to breed a winter sibling of this before winter finishes, but all I get were sun eggs or no eggs.... sleep.gif Let's hope for the remaining winter I can get a winter egg out of them!

And I guess I was asking for trouble trying to breed the new eggs with an uncommon... All I get is new eggs! laugh.gif I kept getting royal blues out of all my royal blue x tan pairings, a few refusals and no interests as well... I'm doing this with another two friends, and one of them got no eggs all the way, and the other got half a dozen royal blues. We're yet to score one single tan between the 3 of us... oh wait, we didn't even get a single purple ridge! ><

I guess it's time for me to move onto something else first, then come back to this later, maybe after another new release? ^^" (I need to start on my horse x guardian or shimmer x horse projects, and build my common armies)

Edited by hat17

after what seems like forever

and it alted  biggrin.gif

Her mate has been waiting patiently!!!  I've been getting gray hair  rolleyes.gif ( er --more gray hair)

@ Goslander,  I feel your pain! ^^^^

Oooh, pretty! Congrats! Your good luck gives me hope. biggrin.gif Neb x Flamingo breeders must stick together . . .

Thanks for all the green vibes, everyone!

Edited by Goslander

WOO-HOO! biggrin.gif After my last nasty refusal, I was really worried whether this pair would cooperate. I could really, really have done with a Winter from them, but I'm still thrilled that they gave me an egg. *dances*

@dragonpuck: Huge congrats! That lineage looks amazing. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Finally, a white egg! Never thought it would be so hard to get a white egg from a white x magi pair!

When he grows up, his mate is waiting for him!

Then, I'll breed that dragon with this 6th gen stone, for a gigantic mixed event dragon lineage!

(And I'm already planning the next 6th gen, with shadow walkers, winter magis, heartseekers, and whatever this year's halloween dragon is.)

I'm tempted, though, to re-do parts of the above dragon... my original intention was to breed together all the interbreedable event dragons, using a different common for each 3rd gen dragon. I did the 6th gen stone above before I had the opportunity to get two 3rd gens from Hollies, which was hard enough to do without worrying that I'd already used pink and white. So now I'm wondering if I should go back and replace the pink and white 3rd gens in the first dragon.

On the one hand, it would be nice to stick to my original plan. On the other hand, it's kind of a giant crazy quilt lineage in the first place and I don't know whether it's worth the trouble to make a change that won't be that noticeable anyway.

(I'm also tempted to re-do the whole lineage so that the dragons are in order of release....)

Thoughts?

@ Amazon_warrior- That lineage is absolutely stunning! *drools at the pretty* If it isn't too forward of me, may I request a sibling to that egg?

@ dragonpuck- Congrats on the alt! smile.gif

@ codyne- Why not replace the pair with the 3rd gens from Hollies, see how breeding goes, and then decide from there? If there's a refusal at some point you can officially call your project done with the 6th gen Stone.

And now for an update from my Lunar Eclipse project. Behold the 4th gen Nebula I've been waiting for! biggrin.gif My other 3rd gen pairing produced a Nebula too, but I'm looking for a Moonstone egg from them. However, I'm hesitant to gift that egg since I'm afraid the one I want to keep will alt.

Edited by sheppardkid

Thanks guys! smile.gif

@sheppardkid: It's not forward at all. smile.gif However, I'm aiming to get to 6th gen with the lineage and there's a chance I'll manage that before the Winter breeding season ends, so you may want to hang on for a bit longer. wink.gif Since someone else has also expressed interest, I'll look into opening a list once I've got as far as I feasibly can with them.

Finally, now that Valentine's Day is out of the way and I have some time, I can pick up where I left off with my PB Gold Wyvern lineage.

Just successfully bred 2 more 2nd Gens and also got some eggs from Black x Gold Wyvern. happy.gif

As if I didn't have enough scroll only projects, the latest release of dragons sucked me into a new one, specifically with royal blues. Fell in love with them immediately (which if anyone catches any CB I'm interested in trades). It took a little while for the idea to hit me over the head but not long to implement.

I'm already out to 4th gen. Aiming for 6th. Then I'll probably go for 7th. What have I gotten myself into?

Edit:

Also hoping that I don't have a gender fail this time: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...gen=5&mate=DEBU

You know I've been waiting for a mate for a long time when you see that the harvest has a 4 letter code. >.>

Edited by ytak