Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Pretty ones, Sunfeathers! You find me jealous biggrin.gif

Saloiq, I'd might go embers x SW instead, or actually rosebud x flamingo, but your way is pretty, too.

I need some help with a mate for this sunrise/sunset lineage. Since that's all the sunrise cb parents I have tongue.gif

Otherwise, I'd like to show off my pb ridgewing. Finally, finally it's getting somewhere. I've been waiting for this egg for ages!

I need some help with a mate for this sunrise/sunset lineage. Since that's all the sunrise cb parents I have tongue.gif

Lolchen, I have lots of CB Sunrises. Just send me a PM when you have room and I'll breed them for you.

Oh no!  *SAD FACE*

Maybe you can get another sunrise?  And when you do, I can breed you a sunrise sibling to this dragon.

That would be awesome. I had plans to keep the valentine offspring next year, so that would be wonderful. ohmy.gif

@lilysally: True, but I'll only ever be able to breed valentine offspring. sad.gif

The male came from the ap, but I've talked with his breeder before and I might be able to ask them for a replacement.

@Saloiq: Beautiful. I've always liked how the male ridgewings and flamingos have a similar color palette. Also the embers really add a nice touch, picking up the black accents from the male flamingos.

@Lolchen: Aww, too bad you don't need sunsets. I'm doing the reverse of your sunrise/sunset, so I have a lot of cb sunsets. Also, if you ever want to do some blood swapping for your pb ridgewing, let me know. The highest gen I can breed for pb purple RW is 7th gen. ^^

Edited by Daydreamer09

Saloiq, I'd might go embers x SW instead, or actually rosebud x flamingo, but your way is pretty, too.

I thought about doing Rosebud x Flamingo too, but I decided I liked Tan Ridgie x Rosebud better. ^^

@Saloiq: Beautiful. I've always liked how the male ridgewings and flamingos have a similar color palette. Also the embers really add a nice touch, picking up the black accents from the male flamingos.

Thank you! I actually hadn't noticed how the Embers pick up the black, but now that you mention it I can see it. (:

I just finished naming all the dragons in a PB 5th gen, after a quote I found on tumblr. XD I don't want to stay with this quote forever, although I won't be changing it anytime soon. Perhaps this lineage will be like Abby. :P

And of course now I have to name the other 5th gen PB Deep Sea I have. >_>

Edited by Saloiq

I just realized that, thanks to Mitsuko, one of my White dragons that had been gifted to me will now potentially have a mate. If all goes well then I can do THIS! wub.gif

Edited by sheppardkid

I just realized that, thanks to Mitsuko, one of my White dragons that had been gifted to me will now potentially have a mate. If all goes well then I can do THIS! wub.gif

I hope that works. I feel so proud seeing one of my babies in such a beautiful plan smile.gif

I just realized that, thanks to Mitsuko, one of my White dragons that had been gifted to me will now potentially have a mate.  If all goes well then I can do THIS! wub.gif

That is really beautiful.

It took me a full year, but I finally bred the perfect mate for this gold that was gifted to me by a kind person on this thread. I like the genderswap/alt checker even more now that golds are dimorphic.

Also, I showed off the parents here not that long ago, but the Ghastlycrumb Pygmies are now at seventh gen.

Edited by CoraxG

Just bred this, but I didn't realize I was locked and it auto-abandoned. If anyone here picks it up, please tell me.

Just bred this, but I didn't realize I was locked and it auto-abandoned. If anyone here picks it up, please tell me.

I got your egg. Let me know when you're open and I can send it back to you.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/c3iJq

This gift is ridiculously pretty. I mean, just look at it. Now to get a mate for it... I don't have any unrelated even-gens from Hollies... If anyone has any unrelated even-gens with a Holly in every CB pair, mind helping?

I picked up a 2nd gen GW from red the other day, and her mate finally grew up. This was the result - I think it looks neat, very warm.

@TheCompleteAnimorph That's a lot of hollies! Very pretty lineage.

I can try helping you TCA. ^^

I have just enough 2nd gens from different hollies to make a mate that isn't related to your egg. Though, I can't really say what I might end up with, as they are all different breeds. xd.png As it turns out, I can narrow it down to two breeds, either pink or white. I have two 3rd gens currently growing and 2 adults from established pairs, so I should be able to breed a mate in two weeks or so. ^^

Edited by xdlugia

I thought about doing Rosebud x Flamingo too, but I decided I liked Tan Ridgie x Rosebud better. ^^

Oh, sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I meant, I'd go for tan ridgie x rosebud for the male half, and flamingo x rosebud for the female half, then mix them together, instead of going for flamingo x ember on the female half.

@lizardtail: wow. May I have an egg from that line at some point in the future?

Bravo, TCA, sheppard. Beautiful dragons, those.

@Corax, you find me jealous of that gold pairing of yours. Extremely jealous.

@daydreamer, I'd like that. Currently, I can go up to 4th gen if they cooperate, might get to 5th gen eventually. I'll tell you once I reach that point or further smile.gif

@lillysally, I'm pming you as soon as I'm free. As in, in 12 hours from now.

Edited by Lolchen

@lizardtail: wow. May I have an egg from that line at some point in the future?

the stripe, or the tinsel? i havent abandoned the stripe egg yet, and can send it over now if you want. smile.gif

Do you think that these nebulas would look nice paired with each other?

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=6&mate=MicLb

I think they would, synditrix! I like the opposing pattern of alts and regulars.

Just finished a very modest 5th gen project with this white. It all started with the 3rd white/holly checker, which was a gift that I knew I had to do something special with. I'm not sure how much credit I can take for this, since two of the other 3rd gens were also gifts/requests, but I do really like how it came out. smile.gif

I'm making slow but steady progress on my golden wyverns project. Hopefully these two will like each other, and I'll be done with one of the eight planned sectors.

Edited by miaou

Started working on this lineage as soon as my heartseekers grew up. I couldn't resist the way the thunder X HS looked. I also just bred this beauty. I'll need to start looking for another checker lineage to go with this one though, till next year. smile.gif

the stripe, or the tinsel? i havent abandoned the stripe egg yet, and can send it over now if you want. smile.gif

I meant the stripe, though the tinsel one is pretty too. And I'd gladly have that egg, if you still have it now biggrin.gif

Updates on my projects smile.gif

Gaia:

Reached 7th gen, still debating myself if i would go for a bronze or keep this than.

This stubborn couple needs to give a sunstone to go with her

this 3rd gen thuwed thunder , GW and my val2012 are waiting for mates.

I need 41 new released dragons (excluding pymies, drakes and twoheaded) to get to a mate for the 7 gen tongue.gif

As for my Sanguis Purus (pure blood) line:

Already got to 6th gen

But i have lots of 2nd an 3rd gen, waiting for them to give me the right egg.

And I got a few extra stripes for my major even gen stripe project, that will get to 11th gen if it's ready in like 50 years or so.

Otherwise, I'd like to show off my pb ridgewing. Finally, finally it's getting somewhere. I've been waiting for this egg for ages!

I could try to breed you a copy of this if you're interested. smile.gif