Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Wow, we're going between two extremes or really lucky or really not. Grats!

Speaking of projects, anyone have some ideas for an orange lineage? I ran out of teleports during the last two mad giving fests so I need moar oranges. I'm trying to think of something and my brain is stuck on magma/orange, which just isn't going to happen. Love them but it would be too slow :3

Speaking of projects, anyone have some ideas for an orange lineage? I ran out of teleports during the last two mad giving fests so I need moar oranges. I'm trying to think of something and my brain is stuck on magma/orange, which just isn't going to happen. Love them but it would be too slow :3

THIS looks really nice and i'm sure that with tangar will look good too. Right now, i'm really fond of male canopy, so i will recommend you this combination too! smile.gif

i have a magi anchored with Frill 4G:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/En63L

happy to give you the next breeding from this pair if you would like- I think they're off cool-down tomorrow.

Magi x Tangar <3 I'm currently at 4th gen

Magi x Frill 5th gen

Magi x Magma, 4th gen

Magi x Black (building a mate for this one)

What's everyone breeding with their lurkers?

I'll probably be doing Lurker (M) x Hellfire (F) and Magma(M) x Lurker(F)

This little side project is finished at last. I'd love to take it further but producing ices is like drawing blood from a stone.

As for oranges, I'm doing Magi x Waterhorse, but I'm also very fond of Magi x Skywing. There's something about that vivid orange and blue combination.

/shakes fist at arlymaye LOL!

Oh they all look good. Thank you for the Frill offers, I'm tempted as I've a couple myself but I think I'll stick with a checker all teh way down instead of a starting lineup. I think I'll go with Tangiere or Waterhorse. Are shallow waters a big problem with the water horse combo?

Oh, and harvest + lurker = nifty. I think this would only look better as it got bigger.

Lineage

Edited by Vhale

I like:

BBW x Magi

sunset x magi

black x magi works well , but blacks are few and far between these days

Autumn x magi is pretty, but it's probably too late to start one now

Edited by dragonpuck

HI, looking for a mate for this 2G PB EG Autumn (all Autumns) so I can take this line to 5G before the Autumns turn into Winters... If anyone can help, I'd glad breed a bloodswap or anything else on my scroll smile.gif Thanks

Edited by Ldyfsh

Eh, bit of frustration with my Sunsong x Shadow Walker checker. These two produced an egg, but then of course these two refused. rolleyes.gif I'll swap mates and try again next week.

I love how the pairing looks together though. x3 Bloodswaps, anyone?

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

Eh, bit of frustration with my Sunsong x Shadow Walker checker. These two produced an egg, but then of course these two refused. rolleyes.gif I'll swap mates and try again next week.

I love how the pairing looks together though. x3 Bloodswaps, anyone?

I have the shadowalkers for a checker, but haven't gotten the sunsongs yet. Once I do I'd love to swap. :-)

Also, now's as good a time to ask for help as any - I'm looking for three two 2nd gen Purples from male Purple x female Marrow because I have this 3rd gen now and I bred this, this and this during the Holiday breeding period - and now they all need mates!  xd.png  I can of course offer breedings in return for any help.  smile.gif

Still looking, still willing to breed in return! smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Amazon_Warrior,

sent you PM.

Thank you very much! Let me know if there's anything I can do in return. smile.gif

I'm currently locked, but I can breed you a 3rd gen of that same checker if you want.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/53pU3

Oh cool! I was also thinking a good lineage for the BSA

I'm planning on doing a Magi x Purple and Pink x Red biggrin.gif

@Amazon_warrior: I only have one CB Female Marrow, So can only breed one.

Tried to breed my marrow but no egg produce. If you still need one by next week let me know or pme me ^^

@Amazon_warrior: I only have one CB Female Marrow, So can only breed one.

Tried to breed my marrow but no egg produce. If you still need one by next week let me know or pme me ^^

Thank you for trying, I appreciate it. smile.gif

Looking for a CB Pink egg or CB Pink male hatchie... I know CB Pinks are hard to come by (been looking for awhile), but if anyone comes across said egg or hatchie I'd love to adopt it... am willing to trade, just let me know what you want smile.gif Need it for a mate for a line I'm working on...

I have the shadowalkers for a checker, but haven't gotten the sunsongs yet. Once I do I'd love to swap. :-)

Perfect, thank you. biggrin.gif I'll send you an egg as soon as I can (assuming there isn't another refusal!) and make a note so I don't forget.

I didn't think I'd find a bloodswap so quickly! smile.gif

Currently breeding dorsals with no particular colour pattern. Only got as far as this, though. Any dorsals unrelated to this, this and this are very appreciated and I'm happy to breed anything I can as a thank you. smile.gif

I haven't been around in a little while, but when I started poking at my dragons again this pair gave me the egg I needed to finally finish my BBW project:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/cn6qq

Don't know what I'll do next, but it feels good to have that done and everyone named. biggrin.gif