Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Oh finally this project is completed laugh.gif (it took me almost 7 months to acoomplish my goal of building this arrow-head red baby xd.png - Red Lady of Waldeck (the 4th gen) was gifted by Iside and I only had to breed a worthy 4th gen mate for it. Still the task turned out to be harder than I imagined)

And they seem to be fond of each other happy.gif Though this success came after a stupid refusal.. I can't really make out why this arrogant blusang had to dump my beautiful 2d gen silver lady xd.png Now he's doomed to bachelordom...

@Ldyfsh if I happen to stumble upon a cb pink - I'd be glad to share it! Though no luck so far xd.png

Aha! This girl coloured right! biggrin.gif Now I can finally work on her mate - female Silvers, Winter Magi/Heartseeker, and green/red Nebulae... *plotplotplot*

Mind you, I'm still impressed with her big sister. Went the wrong colour AND revived successfully after I tried to Zombie her. That's some dedicated stubbourness. rolleyes.gif I almost want to use her in the lineage idea instead!

@ blah great snag!

I and others I'm sure, would be willing to breed you 2nd gen PB blacks-- getting them to alt would be the real trick rolleyes.gif -- not that alt vines are any easier.

I know, that's why I love this thread so much. I don't often have time for long projects, but when I do one, I always go here happy.gif

I'm doing it with Vines though, I already bred two 2nd gens and picked up another CB, I should be able to keep it entirely on my scroll. It's likely to take ages, I don't want to bother people for months xd.png

Done!!!

Finally! I have finally finished my Mixed Valentine Lineage!!! It's taken me a little over a year and tons of headaches but I can finally say that it is complete. biggrin.gif

I'm actually a leeeetttle bit tempted to get it up to 8th Gen, but for now I think I'm going to sit back and admire this lovely, yet annoying, lineage.

Thank you everyone (there has been lots of you!) who made this possible. <3

@tikigurl91:

Oi, after that much time and headaches you certainly should sit back and admire a while... wink.gif

@lorimmel:

I hope you recovered from that thrice-cursed refusal ! That's just plain mean and borders on the game being buggy ! sad.gif

@lilysally:

Glad you had more luck with the Silver/SW pairs. These lineages are so gorgeous, especially the Male Silver/SW.

@Lullakai-Shi:

That Blue Nebula is a beautiful lineage (and it even includes a Ribbon Dancer Alt, I really like that one) ! But yes, the Red Nebula lady definitely is getting points for perseverance ! You should honor that in some way. wink.gif

And Sunsong/Shadow Walker - wonderful combination.

@Ae0nian:

Congrats on your 5th gen Red - the red and the gold look so great together ! (I'm just not too fond of the Red sprite in general or I'd try something like that, too.)

And I can't find that Blusang/Sunsong checker at the moment, albeit I saw it just ten minutes ago - anyway, those vibrant colours look so great together, I have to go and look for Blusangs. Oh dear...

@blah:

I almost forgot the main reason of this post (so many great lineages...): If you'd like I could breed you an "Alt Lottery ticket" for a mate to your AP-Vine. It would look like this. (Well, hopefully not like this, but alted, but you know what I mean. And you could breed on on your own scroll for months nonetheless. wink.gif )

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Done!!!

Finally! I have finally finished my Mixed Valentine Lineage!!! It's taken me a little over a year and tons of headaches but I can finally say that it is complete. biggrin.gif

Beautiful! Congrats!

Yeah, now I can start dropping some more pretty babies to the AP. smile.gif

Oh, and I feel like This calls for some celebration as well. Thank you Goslander for the lovely gift. <3

It's too bad she refused my 2nd Gen Tinsel, but at least I was able to put her to some good use still. biggrin.gif

Edit:: Holy....

Today must be my lucky day. Just bred This beauty. That's another lineage I've been trying to finish for about a year now. xd.png

Edited by tikigurl91

Done!!!

I'm actually a leeeetttle bit tempted to get it up to 8th Gen, but for now I think I'm going to sit back and admire this lovely, yet annoying, lineage.

Thank you everyone (there has been lots of you!) who made this possible. <3

Congratulations! You have certainly earned the right to sit back and rest a bit and enjoy the beauty of that awesome lineage!

Oh, and I feel like This calls for some celebration as well. Thank you Goslander for the lovely gift. <3

It's too bad she refused my 2nd Gen Tinsel, but at least I was able to put her to some good use still. biggrin.gif

Today must be my lucky day. Just bred This beauty. That's another lineage I've been trying to finish for about a year now. xd.png

What a great breed to end on too with the ice! biggrin.gif Congrats on your mixed Valentine lineage too - it's gorgeous. ^^ And that grey is very beautiful! Alt sweetlings always work so well in lineages!

Edited by Varekis

Ah, that Grey is gorgeous! wub.gif If you want a mate for it, I'd be happy to offer an egg from this pair. happy.gif No Tinsels, but still the Alt Sweet x Fog sexiness going on.

Ah, that Grey is gorgeous! wub.gif If you want a mate for it, I'd be happy to offer an egg from this pair. happy.gif No Tinsels, but still the Alt Sweet x Fog sexiness going on.

I just may have to take you up on that offer, that is awesome!

It would make a lovely mate until I can dig up something a bit more matching.

And I can probably manage a matching mate for that Fog x Alt Sweet as well.

If anyone wants a sibling to my Fog (or the Sunrise), just let me know. smile.gif

Hi, was pointed to this thread for a bit of help (Mods, please move or delete if this is the inappropriate place for my post!) with this.

I'd like to manage some sort of even-gen mate for him in time for Christmas-- someone was kind enough to gift it to me, I'd like to pay it forward!

~T.

Hi, was pointed to this thread for a bit of help (Mods, please move or delete if this is the inappropriate place for my post!) with this.

I'd like to manage some sort of even-gen mate for him in time for Christmas-- someone was kind enough to gift it to me, I'd like to pay it forward!

~T.

Hmm, it wouldn't be a perfect match (being one generation shorter than you'd need), but I could breed you a sibling to this if it'd help toward breeding a mate. Just shoot me a PM if you'd like. :3

I just may have to take you up on that offer, that is awesome!

It would make a lovely mate until I can dig up something a bit more matching.

And I can probably manage a matching mate for that Fog x Alt Sweet as well.

If anyone wants a sibling to my Fog (or the Sunrise), just let me know. smile.gif

Ahaha and naturally they didn't produce an egg. biggrin.gif I'll try again for you next week.

I'd adore a sibling to that Fog, please. smile.gif I love Fog x Silver Tins anyway, but I think that baby would go in beautifully with the Fog x Alt Sweet lineage. A bit of sparkle to an otherwise attractively gloomy line. biggrin.gif

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

I found this in the AP http://dragcave.net/lineage/HZWLY and I think the pairing is gorgeous. I've been needing a new project. I decided to build my own checker rather than continuing the staircase. Traded for two 2nd gen nebulas. Am hoping at least one of them decides to behave and color correctly tongue.gif *crosses fingers*

@blah:

I almost forgot the main reason of this post (so many great lineages...): If you'd like I could breed you an "Alt Lottery ticket" for a mate to your AP-Vine. It would look like this. (Well, hopefully not like this, but alted, but you know what I mean. And you could breed on on your own scroll for months nonetheless. wink.gif )

Oh that's a beautiful, generous offer and I'd love to take you up on it smile.gif I'll pm you to discuss this!

-non even gens removed-

Have someone interest for a Trade ?

Give me a short PM, please

Edited by rubyshoes

I have a Perfect Brine Line Hatchling:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Rr9m3

and one half good line Stripe:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hkc3p

and one nearly good Line:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Bi7M5

Have someone interest for a Trade ?

Give me a short PM, please

I'm afraid that none of those are even-gen (this is an example of an even-gen dragon), and also this is not the right forum to ask for trades. You should try the Dragon Trading Thread instead. smile.gif

I can't believe that was still available. I took the lovely Stripe, Nooey, thanks!