Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Looking for pumpkins, if anyone would like to swap lineages.

I can breed 2nd or 3rd gen PB Pumpkins. I'm looking to swap for a 4th gen if possible.

I'm also breeding female Pumpkins with Male Dark Mysts. I have 3 like this, that I can breed (will be pumpkins) that I would like to swap with someone.

I'm also breeding male Dark Marrow x female Silver, like this. If anyone is breeding this line, I would love to swap out.

I have 17 cb Shadow Walkers that I will breed.

Please send me a pm if interested. Thanks!

I vote for the second one too.

And I have a success to share. I'm still in shock because it's their first egg. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/v0nrE

I'm also looking for Dark Myst x Pumpkin :3

My scroll should open up in about 9 hours. Then I'll try to breed mine and get some blod swaps going. I'm also looking for Shadow Walker x White. I'm going to try to zombify my whites that I breed with though, fair warning. My marrows I have no particular plans for, unless someone wants a breeding as a trade for the aforementioned, I'll do the females x heartseeker and whatever tickles my fancy for the males. I would like to get my mitts on a purebred pumpkin 2nd gen as I have 3 right now, but it's last on my list.

oh, epic red green lineage!

Edited by Vhale

Would you believe it? Second egg they've ever produced and they're both tan. Dragons.

Also, yay! Fourth gen here I come! Not sure whether I should request two more Marrows this Halloween to take it further next year, or leave it where it is. Thoughts?

Wow, both of those are lovely!

I'm in a similar dilemma with a Marrow x Purple lineage I'm planning. With careful juggling of eggs now (and some out-of-season breedings to make up my numbers of Purples from Marrow), I could take it to 5th gen next Halloween. I think I'm going to try it... Also, I have CB male Marrows available if you *do* want more 2nd gens from Harvest. wink.gif

Also, I presume this is meant to make up for almost a year of weekly breedings with no egg, is it? Feh, dragons....! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Imagine me sitting here grinning from ear to ear... next year... next year...  laugh.gif

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=5&mate=AXlPd

Oooo, that will be fabulous! biggrin.gif Loved it even before I noticed the names. *grins*

-------------------------------------------------

Through a combination of good luck, incredible generosity and a bit of planning, I have done extremely well for pretty lineages this year. Once the dust dies down, I will hopefully be able to breed the following lovelies:

4th gen Marrow with Frills

4th gen Marrow x Silver checker

3rd gen PB Shadow Walker

3rd gen Shadow Walker x Silver checker

3rd gen Gold x Shadow Walker checker

3rd gen Shadow Walker x Gold checker

I also bred this and am in the process of creating mates for this and this, and also these two. *pants*

Huge thanks go out to the wonderful people that have gifted or traded me eggs. wub.gif

...just don't ask me what I'll do if any of these little devils decide to refuse each other! xd.png

Oooo, that will be fabulous! biggrin.gif Loved it even before I noticed the names. *grins*

Funny thing is, I caught the top 2nd gen on the AP and posted it here, never knowing anything of Peter Pumkin. Then people wrote about the poem and off it went. biggrin.gif

My big fear though is, that the player owning the CBs will one day stop playing and they might lose their names... dry.gif

And you've got your work cut out as well.

laugh.gif

Funny thing is, I caught the top 2nd gen on the AP and posted it here, never knowing anything of Peter Pumkin. Then people wrote about the poem and off it went. biggrin.gif

My big fear though is, that the player owning the CBs will one day stop playing and they might lose their names... dry.gif

And you've got your work cut out as well.

laugh.gif

I remember that! I'm thrilled it worked out for you. smile.gif Fingers crossed they don't disappear, it would be a terrible shame.

Oh, don't I know it! xd.png

I think I need abit of advice^^

With my catches this Halloween I could breed

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=Ksnf3

or

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=Ksnf3

and I honestly don't know what I prefer^^

I could hold both eggs but I have to less room... what do you say?

Stick with the female silvers. That pairing looks good.

It may not be very long - and pretty much impossible for me to continue further - but I am ridiculously happy with this little thing. *pets egg*

Also! I posted on the EG trading thread, but didn't get any response... I know there were some people doing Marrow/Gold checkers like this. I haven't bred these two yet this year. There anyone who'd be interested in doing a Marrow exchange with me?

Edit: No, no, NO! I just went to breed my gold/marrow pair, double checked for scroll space and everything... and somehow stupidly managed to miss one. And they autoabandoned. After waiting nearly a year to get a Marrow from that pair. Gonna just go cry in the corner now... ;_;

And edit 2: LOL, yay emotional rollercoaster! Many, many thanks for the amazing Amazon_Warrior for the miraculous return of one of my eggs! I didn't even dream I'd ever see one again. <3

Edited by Imbecamiel

@grammydragon and cami: Ouch! D: That really sucks! sad.gif

In other news, I am temporarily UNLOCKED! So before I go and pick up an egg that someone's very kindly holding for me, is anyone needing anything bred? I have the following available:

1 x CB male Pumpkin - REQUESTED BRED

1 x CB female Pumpkin - REQUESTED BRED

1 x CB male Marrow - REQUESTED

1 x CB female Marrow - REQUESTED

5 x CB male SWs - 1 REQUESTED, 2 BRED, 2 OPEN

3 x CB female SWs - 3 OPEN

EDIT: OK, next breeding session will be at around 10pm EST! People can still PM me to ask about breeding for when I get unlocked again, my only proviso is that you must be around when I breed and you must have room to take an egg if I breed it for you.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

cami, ooh, yes I know the feeling! But I don't have a gold female to

try to help you.

Amazon_warrior, thanks for your generous offer, will pm you...

Darnit!

Was influencing my marrow eggs and accidentally influenced the wrong way. Is there someone with free egg space who could help me remove the influence?

Edit: Thank you to everyone who offered. My marrow has been re-influenced and all is right with the world. :-D

Edited by SolarCat

Ugh, I've been paranoid about my influences. I keep second guessing myself. but if all goes well, next year I get this:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=bn9NO And I should be able to breed the eggs for a similar pairing. wewt! <3 pumpkins

btw, did anyone get a messy shadow walker that would prefer something cleaner? I got this little hatchy in trade because I wanted something to freeze, but it seems a real shame. It's a CB GW and Shadow Walker.

Lineage

Edited by Vhale

So, in an effort to be a bit better organised for *next* Halloween (hah!), I've decided to look into possible checkers I could do with Shadow Walkers so that I can start collecting the 2nd gen commons I need now. I've come up with a few ideas, but am having trouble choosing between them! xd.png

Here's the ideas I've had so far (yes they're mostly blue or green! tongue.gif):

Male SW x Greenwing - this is a personal favourite, would work either way round

Male SW x Hellfire - not sure about this one...

Male SW x Swallowtail - very tempted by this!

Male SW x GW - all the shiny!

Green Nebula x SW - I'd have an entire year to get the right colour of Nebula! tongue.gif

Male Moonstone x SW - got those full moon blues?

Waterwalker x SW - WWs always need love, and this would also work either way round

Male GW x SW - more shiny!

Opinions and alternative suggestions welcome! smile.gif Though I'm trying to avoid breeds that are too similar in colour (e.g., Whites, Luminas, Greys, Stripes, female Moonstones) or that I simply cannot manage (i.e., Silver checkers, unless I suddenly come across mountains of CB Silvers! tongue.gif).

Of the combinations you posted, I think the hellfire, swallowtail, and water walker pairs would be my personal favorites.

For a possible combination you haven't thought of, perhaps Tsunami x SW? I have a 2nd gen example here

My vote is the Swallowtail, they are a nice dragon I've never figured out what I wanted to breed with. And it looks quite nice with those.

Of the combinations you posted, I think the hellfire, swallowtail, and water walker pairs would be my personal favorites.

For a possible combination you haven't thought of, perhaps Tsunami x SW? I have a 2nd gen example here

I may end up doing a lineage with Waterwalkers so that they get some love, poor things! xd.png

Oooo, I was wondering about Tsunamis too. smile.gif They're one of my favourite breeds, and they make a much better cross with SWs than Blusangs IMO. (I like Blusangs fine, but find that there's not much that they really go well with...)

Tan Ridgewings might be an option too, especially the females. Hrmmm.... too many pretty dragons!