Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Need for lineage! Marrow with Sweetling

HAVE: All born on Halloween! (incuhatchable today)

user posted image 2nd gen PB Hellfire, starter dragon from Faithful Lineage/Unholy

view: http://dragcave.net/lineage/VaBEu

user posted image 2nd gen PB Lumina, starter dragon from Faithful Lineage

view: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Hb7iP

user posted image 2nd gen Hellfire, (Hellfire x Ember) starter dragon from Faithful Lineage/Unholy

view: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lPDmi

DESPERATELY NEEDING:

(egg or hatchling):

user posted image 2nd gen, Marrow from Sweetling or Alt Sweetling father

Please PM Offer!

Bump up for new day, clock is ticking...

Bump up for new day, clock is ticking...

I have this, grown up, from a friend.

I caught her Sweetlings a long time ago, and both ours got to be Alt Sweetlings. But I do not have a female Marrow. She does have that one and usually breeds it with her Marrow. Maybe, if you don't find one now, you can have one of hers in a year's time?

Time to show off again. My alt vine project is finally finished. This is as high as it will go Click to look.

Now for the non breeding blacks tongue.gif

Squee!

After just wanting to give me Brimstones I finally got her.

Now I'm crossing everything that she will like him so my Pillow Fight lineage can go on. laugh.gif

Squee!

Now I'm crossing everything that she will like him so my Pillow Fight lineage can go on. :lol:

You must keep us posted on that Pillow Fight lineage. I find it amusing to no end (and I like how the Brimstones look with the Pillows, too!)

Yay! Bred the two Sunsongs required for my little SW x Sunsong checker. :3 I'm also doing an Autumn x SW checker, but only got one of the Autumn eggs needed. After I breed the other Autumn, I'll probably end up breeding both lineages together. happy.gif That, or start hunting down bloodswaps.

It also looks like I'll HAVE to start a Gold x Sunsong one too. xd.png Unexpected Metal is unexpected!

I think I love Sunsongs just a little bit. wub.gif

Squee!

Now I'm crossing everything that she will like him so my Pillow Fight lineage can go on. laugh.gif

Wow! so Nice and so Yellow. I like the lineage. ^^

The egg I've been trying to get, was finally bred by the pair. =)

Dose anyone doing a same lineage? Would really love to find it a mate.

@Sir Barton: That bristone/pillow checker looks amazing!

I got a hold of this lady So now i just need my Cb silver to give me a silver egg... yeah that won't take forever XP

Now that halloween is over i am going back to my projects and my green nebs/red checker in particular and now i need this guy to give me GREEN nebs, the few eggs he's produced have been wrong. he has a fondness for purples...

http://dragcave.net/progeny/0A9I6

I have a red growing and unless she resists influence there isn't much i can do but wait and hope for a green alt soon. Nebulas are problematic that way.

How does a breed specific action that would increase the chance for alts sound? tongue.gif lol, jk.

I'm not a big collector or breeder of stripes but I figured that since I finally got my two CB pairs and they both gave me black dragons, that I'd try breeding them.

And they gave me a pretty white egg. I can't decide if I want to keep it or trade it. I still like the way it looks.

Oh yay. These two refused. Why does that not surprise me? dry.gif

I hate this lineage, lol.

sad.gif Ouch. *hugs*

In other news, I'm thrilled that this pair are compatible, though I need a Black from them. Goodness knows how long *that's* going to take...

Oh I love that yellow. Don't give me ideas LOL! /plots color mirrors

I am a little sad I got this eggy Eggy and traded it away for Halloween eggs. As, I did have a mate for it. But, I'm gifting the trades to the postponed Halloween thread for people that unfortunately missed the event. Given how many of these little golden ladies were gifts in my starter line, it seems the appropriate thing to do. I've actually been able to trade 4 of my even-gens for the cause, wewt! But I think that one was the only First Egg that got traded.

Well, This was an extremely lovely surprise. I've been trying to get a White Stripe out of them for almost a year. smile.gif

I am looking for some help.

i am building the perfect mirror for this boy

but my male gold is a bit stubborn and doesn't want to give me even a white egg.

So i am looking for a 2nd gen white from male cb gold

or somone who has a 2nd gen male white from male cb gold to breed me a red with a redxwhite pairing

Shoot me a pm if you can help me and want to trade for it.

ps: time isn't in my favor as it's meant to be a mate for my holly

I only have one pair to try but, if I get anything (they can breed tonight), I'll be sure to send it your way Dolphine. ^__^