Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Anyone want this Autumn? I'm pretty proud of this, it has all of the seasonals bred to CB Valentines then each seasonal repeated exactly once in each half of the lineage.

Nooooooo!!!

I'm so depressed right now. My Val Line is ruined....

Just when I thought I was finally nearing finish. So incredibly close. I find out that The ending 7th Gen will be inbred. ONE dragon. One... DDDX

I don't even want to finish it anymore. I got so far. I went through multiple wrong-genderings, refusals, no eggs for weeks, wrong eggs. So many lovely gifts from so many wonderful people. And one dragon had to ruin it all.

I suppose it is my fault for not checking first but I'm just going to blame it on the dragons... X\

I could just breed them anyway and ignore the inbreeding but... I just can't.

Now I'll have to start the 6th Gen over again. *sigh*

/end depressing rant

Giant hugs to tikigurl! That is so sad! I could offer you either a red or a horse from one of my valentines. You don't have either of them in your line, yet. I know it is frustrating to have to rebuild, but it is such a pretty line that I think it will be worth it.

Whoo! Finally got a 3rd gen with my Whiptail-Canopy checkerboard breeding project! The last time I got this far, influence ended up failing and yeah. *hangs head*

As to tikigurl - AGGH. I'm so sorry to hear that.

Thanks. smile.gif

And thank you for the offer, but I do have both Reds and Horses in the line.

I think I have the dragons to remake the 6th Gen, since I have a few extras lying around, but I've just put so many months into this lineage. I'm kicking myself for not noticing it sooner. DX

Ah, okay. I was just offering to breed with red or horse because that is what your offending dragon was bred with. If you end up needing anything else I could breed my vals with just about any other CB you might need. If you don't need help that is fine, too. smile.gif Good luck with all the breeding you need to do.

Ohh, that's what you meant! The inbred dragon... *facepalm* xd.png

The only problem with that is if I did get a 2nd Gen from you, I'd need a 2nd Gen Val from the same dragon to make a 3rd Gen, and I already have two '09 Vals.

So I'd need a 3rd Gen from either a Red or Horse to replace one of the inbred ones. *hopes that made sense*

But again, thank you so much for the offer. *hugs*

I dug through my scroll and found a Nocturne to replace the Red, and they gave me an egg.

I was discouraged at first, but I've decided I'm going to finish this project no matter what. If only to prove to my dragons that they can never make me give up.

I don't know why they hate me so much, but I will win this battle. xd.png

Edited by tikigurl91

@tikigurl: Argh, what a horrible discovery to make! *hugs* I went and checked my Val '09 checkers with your lineage but unfortunately it wouldn't have helped. sad.gif Still, very glad to hear you're persevering with it - it's too lovely a lineage to abandon. smile.gif

I'm not even doing it for the lineage anymore. I'm doing it to show my dragons who is boss. xd.png

Ever since I bred This *points to code*, I've been convinced that they really do hate me. I swear, these bunch of pixels have a mind of their own. They love messing with me.

It won't surprise me at all if I get at least one more refusal from this lineage. >.<

*sends alt vibes for Nerruse* That's a really nice lineage, congrats! smile.gif

NOOOOO!

Why did you two refuse?!

(Yes, I totally just swiped tikigurl's link tongue.gif)

Ouch! sad.gif Bad dragons! On the subject of Moonstone x Nebula, did I offer you a sibling of this? If you want one, I can put you on the breeding list. smile.gif

Also, insert kermit-flail here! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif If this little lady refuses him, I may well cry copiously.

Edited by Amazon_warrior

If Turps were more co-operative I'd have gotten to 4th gen earlier

I do like the combo, but I need another 4th to make a mate for her

perhaps after Halloween----

If Turps were more co-operative I'd have  gotten to 4th gen earlier

I do like the combo, but I need another 4th  to make a mate for her

perhaps after Halloween----

I'm planning a 4th gen Doctor Who lineage with exactly that pattern, though I'm currently in the process of collecting the CBs for it. Could maybe do a bloodswap if/when I'm finished?

(You'd think Turps and Brimstones wouldn't have a problem with their mates smelling bad - they're both pretty whiffy!)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Finally my dragons did something nice for me! biggrin.gif

After about a year of trying, my punks finally gave me This!!! Now This guy will have a mate! ^__^

I'm planning a 4th gen Doctor Who lineage with exactly that pattern, though I'm currently in the process of collecting the CBs for it. Could maybe do a bloodswap if/when I'm finished?

(You'd think Turps and Brimstones wouldn't have a problem with their mates smelling bad - they're both pretty whiffy!)

I'd love to biggrin.gif

( can't smell the forest for the fumes or something like that laugh.gif )

Yesss! That makes my second 3G pair. :3 Hopefully 5G will be here soon!

Oh wow, that's such a neat idea for a lineage! I can't wait to see the final product! biggrin.gif

Thanks guys! =D I love lineages that dabble in alternating sprites. They're a pain but so rewarding. I'm glad this one's going well, at least, since my Ember x Red Nebula project has all but came to a complete stop. e.e

Hope everyone else is getting lucky with their lineages as well! <3

Thanks guys! =D I love lineages that dabble in alternating sprites. They're a pain but so rewarding. I'm glad this one's going well, at least, since my Ember x Red Nebula project has all but came to a complete stop. e.e

Your project would look great coupled with that alternating Dorsal/Neb lineage. o: