Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Ohh

i really like the idea of the green/red with heartseakers and silver females

Ohh

i really like the idea of the green/red with heartseakers and silver females

Yes I think I've come around to that idea too. biggrin.gif Do you think the Heartseekers will be better? Their pose is more reminiscent of the SW/Alt Ribbon, and of course they'll pair nicely with the female Red Nebs, but on the other hand the Winter Magi match better with Nebs in their overall shape, and they have green/red in their colouring to compliment the Nebs.

.... but I prefer Heartseekers in general. xd.png *faceplant* I may have to indulge, do both, and then decide.

EDIT: Bugger it, I'll use a Winter Magi and a Heartseeker, instead of 2 of one or the other. Here's the first baby. He can go green or go Zombie fodder, his choice. =D

Also, what is going on in Nebula alting in general? Are people seeing more blue/purple ones or red/green ones? To me it looks about even, but I'm not sure.

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

My grandson has 4 of Nebula x S.W. and they went 2 Blue, 2 Red so looks

like 50% chances currently.

This pairing looks really good and I'm kind of excite to breed it for Halloween. And I got a matching Autumn to breed with this so I can make Autumn/Marrow babies of all the prettiness! Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

This pairing looks really good and I'm kind of excite to breed it for Halloween. Can someone help me with a matching Autumn to breed with this so I can make Autumn/Marrow babies of all the prettiness?

I tried my pair for you but they refused. sad.gif

Finally! my 3rd gen Nebula deiced to obey me and colored right xd.png

Done with my Royal Nebula Lineage.. =)

That is very lovely, congrats! smile.gif

Personally, I am very happy with this! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif And I'm close to having a mate for it too! My crazy own-scroll rainbow Gaia mirror is getting on for 3/4 finished. happy.gif

@TCA: I'm happy to try my Marrows with Autumns for you... after the Halloween breeding period! wink.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

@ TCA - I tried my only black marrow and he refused the autumn lady I picked for him. sad.gif

@ amamiya_ritsukabi29 - that really is a beautiful nebula lineage. Congrats on getting the right color. That is the tough thing about nebula lineages.

@ Amazon_warrior - congrats on the progress on your massive rainbow. I love rainbows and can't wait to see yours complete. smile.gif

My grandson has 4 of Nebula x S.W. and they went 2 Blue, 2 Red so looks

like 50% chances currently.

Oh that's good to hear. smile.gif Shouldn't be TOO painful getting the colours I need then! Thank you.

Finally got to 4th gen with the Blusang x Sunsong lineage. :3 They've been incredibly reluctant to give eggs lately.

EDIT: Oooh was able to breed this too! I wanted a Red, but at least they like each other. smile.gif I intend their offspring to be a mate for this sweet AP grab.

Edited by Lullakai-Shi

@Amazon_warrior: Thanks! =)

@purplehaze: Thank you ^^ Oh I really have hard time on the 2nd Gen Nebulas. I trade for like 3 of it and all colored wrong so I decided to breed myself a 2nd gen nebula for the lineage.

Weird, my dragons have been giving me the exact eggs I need. Given that these two don't influence-fail or refuse, I shall breed their ridgewing offspring to this guy, and so I will achieve another gen of this checker. *happy dance*

*sends colour vibes to anyone working with nebs*

Got this from AP/trade http://dragcave.net/lineage/QiLvQ

Is there someone here, who could breed a 3rd gen Marrow with this lineage and would be interested in a trade? I can offer quite a lot of different bred eggs (even gen up to 9th gen) and maybe some nice Halloween dragons as well (though some of the offspring I'd like to keep for breeding further in a year's time...)

So happy today. biggrin.gif

Ever since the release of the new dragons I can't get enough of the blusangs and made my first PB lineage ever. It took awhile but finally I have officially finished.

Though I'm gonna go for 7th Gen soon. xd.png

Lovely 6th Gen PB Blusang <3 wub.gif

Edited by Mayuhito

So happy today. biggrin.gif

Ever since the realize of the new dragons I can't get enough of the blusangs and made my first PB lineage ever. It took awhile but finally I have officially finished.

Though I'm gonna go for 7th Gen soon. xd.png

Lovely 6th Gen PM Blusang <3 wub.gif

ok I kinda want to do one now myself

So happy today.  biggrin.gif

Ever since the release of the new dragons I can't get enough of the blusangs and made my first PB lineage ever. It took awhile but finally I have officially finished. 

Though I'm gonna go for 7th Gen soon.  xd.png

Lovely 6th Gen PB Blusang <3 wub.gif

Congrats! biggrin.gif Gorgeous, aren't they? I'm only up to 5th gen in my PB lineage, with all the dragons in it from my own scroll. I'd be up to 6th gen by now but a refusal followed by no eggs from the replacement dragons has slowed things right down. =<

But still! biggrin.gif *waves the PB Blusang banner*

This: http://dragcave.net/lineage/f30MF

was too easy! no refusals and eggs from every first breeding. TJ is smiling on Magi X Frills!!

If anyone would like a re-breeding, let me know. I'm also going to cross the 2G's the other way, so I get Magi-Frill-Frill-Magi-Magi-Frill-Frill-Magi in G1. :-)

@ Lullakai-Shi Thank you and your 5th gen is beautiful! Love the names you gave them. :3

I'm curious what users think about a pairing. I was thinking about doing a Tsunami x Shadow Walker lineage. ^-^

Never thought it would be so hard to find a mate for Her. >.<

I'm really hoping I'll be able to find one, or else I'm going to have to breed a sibling and have to find a Gold mate for it later. Don't know which will be harder. xd.png

My pumpkin x Dark Myst checker continues.  biggrin.gif  Is anybody else doing this pairing?  I'd love to do some blood swaps, either for pumpkins now or Dark Mysts later.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Qmvsn

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ttegT

http://dragcave.net/lineage/g0hgA

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IXKci

I have am also doing a Pumpkin x Dark Myst Lineage! I am hoping to keep the 3rd gen Pumpkin I will breed this year (Sibling to her) but I would love to do a swap of Dark Mysts with you at some point if you are interested?

Edited by lulu_witch